posted to alt.sailing.asa
Ed Gordon Ed Gordon is offline

Default Puppetoons!

"Capt. Rob" wrote in message
ups.com...
The Sockpuppet List

There are more, but these are confirmed non-sailing sockpuppets with
no boat. They will pop up with phoney pics and usually rely on silly
links. Bart, who is a real person repairing a boat to the end of time,
is almost as bad.

Bob Crantz
Capt. Lewry
Wilbur Hubbard
Maynard J. Krebbs
Ed Gordon

They are all the same person and this is confirmed. Good luck,

Yeah right you little pussy! What's your confirmation? Spell it out so
we can all have another good laugh at your expense. As usual you don't
know nothing! Nothing about sailboats and nothing about the WWW. As
usual you're the group clown. Years ago you used to be a beginning boat
person (even if your boat Yoda was named after a puppet (SMACKDOWN)) but
now you're a diaper changing housewife wannabe wuss wimp-faced joke with
a fever cough and runny nose.

Let me ask you this. Where's that junkpile Yoda Catalina 27? Sunk?
Abandoned? In the scrap heap? If it was so great as you always bragged
why did you sell it? How much did you get for it anyway? $200.89. Haaa
hahahahahahahahah.

Your old boats are history. They were ****piles. You weren't happy with
them or you wouldn't never given them away. Meanwhile Mac26Xs and Ms
took over the sailing industry in the under 30-foot size range. They set
the standard. People love them. That means I've always been right and
you're always wrong. I've tried to mentor you but now I give up. An
idiot loser can't be mentored. And besides, women like you don't have
any boating standing. Stupid little bitch!

Cheers,
Ed Gordon