posted to alt.sailing.asa

Default Too Funny Toyota Prius!

http://www.breitbart.tv/html/2581.html

posted to alt.sailing.asa

OzOne wrote:
On Wed, 4 Jul 2007 12:53:18 -0400, "TooFunny" scribbled
thusly:

http://www.breitbart.tv/html/2581.html

More very sad when one of such privelege goes off the rails.

Let's see if the press treats him like a victim or if they just hush up
the coverage.

After all, he's a Democrat. Its not like he's a Republican who they
would tear apart and demand a public lynching.

posted to alt.sailing.asa

Cal Vanize wrote:

OzOne wrote:
On Wed, 4 Jul 2007 12:53:18 -0400, "TooFunny" scribbled
thusly:

http://www.breitbart.tv/html/2581.html

More very sad when one of such privelege goes off the rails.

Let's see if the press treats him like a victim or if they just hush up
the coverage.

After all, he's a Democrat. Its not like he's a Republican who they
would tear apart and demand a public lynching.

You must have a different article to read than I, I didn't see mention
of his political affiliation. We know his father is most likely a
Democrat. He's just another rich kid gone bad, it happens to the poor as
well. Anybody know if the fuss over Paris Hilton had anything to do
with her father's politcal affiliation?

If you'd open your eyes you would have seen plenty of examples of the
'libbyrul' press shredding Democrats, just look at the fuss raised over
a stain on someone's dress.

Cheers
Marty
Do your users want the best web-email gateway? Don't let your
customers drift off to free webmail services install your own
web gateway!
-- See http://netwinsite.com/sponsor/sponsor_webmail.htm ----

Toyota Fears Kia Sedona! Capt. Rob ASA 1 July 30th 06 01:48 PM
Toyota owns Subaru! Reverend Crantz ASA 2 July 26th 06 07:06 PM
Funny Sailing? You Bet! Bobsprit ASA 0 September 10th 04 11:29 AM
OT Surprise Winner of JD Powers 2003 Best Auto is Toyota and Lexus Spam Me Please General 18 November 6th 03 08:35 PM
Where Is Your Funny Bone? STONED Power Boat Racing 0 July 10th 03 01:30 AM