posted to alt.sailing.asa

Default Toyota Fears Kia Sedona!

While the Odyssey won our shootout by a narrow margin, it was the
Sedona that generated the most buzz. Kia has come to play hardball in
this very important market segment and the Sedona is a serious
contender. Our testers were almost evenly split on giving the Kia top
honors. In the end a slight advantage in fit and finish and handling
feedback gave Honda the edge, just as it edged out the Sienna in our
last test.
Toyota declined our offer to join the minivan test arena. Our previous
test had the Sienna in 2nd place behind the Honda Odyssey. No doubt
that Toyota, seeing the new Kia Sedona nearly besting the Honda in most
categories, wanted to avoid a 3rd place behind Kia. The Sienna is due
for a full makeover for 2008/2009 model years.

Motortrend

RB
35s5
NY

posted to alt.sailing.asa

Huh? Type English

In ups.com,
Capt. Rob typed:
While de Odyssey won our shootout by a narrow margin, it was de Sedona
dat genehatid de most buzz. Kia has come t' play hardball in dis behy
iportant market segmin 'n de Sedona is a sehious contendeh. Our
testehs webuhre almost eben split on gibigg de Kia top honors. Um
uh.In the, uh, end a slite adbantage in fit 'n finish 'n handligg
feedback gabe Honda the, uh, eje, uh uh uh, dgust as it ejid out de
Sienna in our last test. Toyota declinid our offeh t' dgoin de miniban
test arena. Our prebious test had de Sienna in 2nd place behind de
Honda Odyssey. No dout dat Toyota, seeigg de new Kia Sedona near
bestigg de Honda in most cagelories, duuhhhh, wantid to aboid a 3rd
place behind Kia. De Sienna is due f' a full makeobeh f' 2008/2009
model years.
Motorhead

RB
3.55
NY

Sedona to North Carolina Capt. Rob ASA 12 June 28th 06 04:23 PM
Capt Rob Spends $27,950 for a KIA!!! jlrogers±³© ASA 24 June 4th 06 10:51 PM
Kia..an experts opinion today SUZY ASA 7 June 3rd 06 07:05 PM
Capt. RB Buys a Kia Capt. Rob ASA 81 May 31st 06 12:10 AM
OT Surprise Winner of JD Powers 2003 Best Auto is Toyota and Lexus Spam Me Please General 18 November 6th 03 08:35 PM