posted to alt.sailing.asa

Default The World of Crantz

My world.....
http://www.subaru.se/images/bildbank...erior_fram.jpg

Crantz' world....
http://stuff.silverorange.com/images/echo_interior.jpg

My World
http://mysite.verizon.net/legacygt/i...cture_015s.JPG

Crantz' world....
http://z.about.com/d/cars/1/8/C/a/ag_07corolla_dash.jpg

My world....
http://hometown.aol.com/bobsprit/ima...teriorweby.jpg

Crantz world.....
http://www.bowkera.com/images/Trip%2...20computer.jpg

My world.....
http://members.aol.com/bobsprit/images/suzanne.jpg

Crantz world....
http://www.geocities.com/SouthBeach/1285/sheep.jpg

Of course Crantz world is a hell of a lot like Scotty's world, but
that would have included....

Scotty's world....
http://www.garysweetman.com/web%20im...er%20trash.jpg
http://www.earthjunior.com/images/trailer-trash-Ho.jpg

BWAHAHAHAHHAHHAA!

RB
35s5
NY

posted to alt.sailing.asa

"Capt. Rob" wrote in message
oups.com...

[...]

You are one funny dude.

posted to alt.sailing.asa

hahahaha!!!

I really like the Corolla. It's a great car, great economy and very peppy to
drive above 10 mph. The tires last a long time and it gets 44 mpg highway.
It does great in snow, up hills, down hills, off the road, anywhere. It's
perfect for the reasons I bought it and it makes me very, very happy! I am
going to own it for at least 200,000 miles and will smile with each mile.

BC

posted to alt.sailing.asa

Bob Crantz wrote....

I really like the Corolla. It's a great bottom end car, average
economy and very peppy to
drive above 10 mph, but under 15 mph. The tires last a long time,
because they barely do any work and it gets 44 mpg highway, but on no
other Corolla tested on Earth.
It does great in snow, unless you need to move it, up ant hills, down
hills, off the road in parking lots, anywhere. It's
perfect for the reasons I bought it (all I could afford) and it makes
me very, very happy since I had no choices! I am
going to pay for it for at least 200,000 miles and will smile with
each mile since I can't afford to buy myself anything better
anyway.

RB
35s5
NY

posted to alt.sailing.asa

"Capt. Rob" wrote in message
ups.com...
Bob Crantz wrote....

I really like the Corolla. It's a great bottom end car, average
economy and very peppy to
drive above 10 mph, but under 15 mph. The tires last a long time,
because they barely do any work and it gets 44 mpg highway, but on no
other Corolla tested on Earth.
It does great in snow, unless you need to move it, up ant hills, down
hills, off the road in parking lots, anywhere. It's
perfect for the reasons I bought it (all I could afford) and it makes
me very, very happy since I had no choices! I am
going to pay for it for at least 200,000 miles and will smile with
each mile since I can't afford to buy myself anything better
anyway.

RB
35s5
NY

Robbie, a little honesty is in order here. It's not that you dislike the
Corolla, it's the fact you can't stand it when someone else actually enjoys
something. It's because you can't ever achieve contentment. All you will
ever have is a fleeting escape. Scotty is content with his Seidelman and
squirty cheese, Loco is content with his Express and Lincoln, Jeff is
content with his PDQ and I am very content with my Corolla. It has a few
(very few) shortcomings but I am so pleased with it. Lotus seems content
with Corolla engines too. The only one that seems unsure, insecure or even
unhappy is you.

My anonymous sources have revealed why you got such a late start in life and
why nothing is titled in your name unless it is worth little or nothing.
Care to tell us what happened? Why did you live in the same apartment for 40
years (excepting the time gap when you were "away")? hmmm?

posted to alt.sailing.asa

Robbie, a little honesty is in order here. It's not that you dislike
the
Corolla, it's the fact you can't stand it when someone else actually
enjoys
something.

Hmmm, doesn't wash. I like Max' boat choice...and Ozzy has had some
cool boats. Mooron had a cool and tough little cruiser and Katy has a
nice boat as well.
Nice try! But honestly, if you're happy with CRAP, that's cool. Just
don't pretend that it's not CRAP.
You drive a piece of crap.

RB
35s5
NY

posted to alt.sailing.asa

(excepting the time gap when you were "away

Getting desperate????

Bwahahaaahaha!

RB
35s5
NY

Amerika is Always at War jlrogers ASA 2 November 4th 05 09:20 PM
Rev.Moon and True World Marine Harry Krause General 17 August 15th 05 09:24 PM
The Router World Challenge VirtualTransat Power Boat Racing 0 November 6th 03 08:55 AM