posted to alt.non.sequitur,alt.religion.kibology,alt.sailing.asa,alt.usenet.kooks,rec.music.classical

Default What does this thread have to do with classical music,

James Moening writes:

Art Deco wrote:

Who wrote?

No Marsupial Equivalent writes:

DVH wrote:

James Moening wrote:

Art Deco wrote:

Who wrote?

Steve Leyland writes:

MC Techno R wrote:

Tholen ?

What does your question have to do with classical music, Techno?

np Anti-Nowhere League - Rampton

Non sequitur.

what does your non sequitur have to do with techno music,
question?

Classic erroneous presupposition.

Classic non sequitur coupled with a distaste for techno music, who.

Not who, what. What on, what with, what with not.

What does that have to do with classical music, Moening?

What's classical music, Ragnar?

Who is "Ragnar", DVH? Suffering from attribution problems, DVH?

Who is best band ever, Moening?

Radiator belt.

Non sequitur.

I don't know of that band. Are they Scandinavian?

White russians.

What does that have to do with classical music, Moening?

Everything, tupping fruit basket.

Who is "tupping fruit basket", Moening? There is nobody in this
newsgroup using that alias.

posted to alt.non.sequitur,alt.religion.kibology,alt.sailing.asa,alt.usenet.kooks,rec.music.classical

James Moening writes:

No Marsupial Equivalent wrote:

James Moening wrote:

Art Deco wrote:

Who wrote?

No Marsupial Equivalent wrote:

DVH wrote:

James Moening wrote:

Art Deco wrote:

Who wrote?

Steve Leyland wrote:

MC Techno R wrote:

Tholen ?

What does your question have to do with classical music, Techno?

np Anti-Nowhere League - Rampton

Non sequitur.

what does your non sequitur have to do with techno music,

question?

Classic erroneous presupposition.

Classic non sequitur coupled with a distaste for techno music, who.

Not who, what. What on, what with, what with not.

What does that have to do with classical music, Moening?

What's classical music, Ragnar?

Who is "Ragnar", DVH? Suffering from attribution problems, DVH?

Who is best band ever, Moening?

Radiator belt.

Non sequitur.

I don't know of that band. Are they Scandinavian?

White russians.

What does that have to do with classical music, Moening?

The river after the flop!

Steer clear of those "fancy" cowboys, Tex.

Non sequitur.

James Moening writes:

No Marsupial Equivalent wrote:

James Moening wrote:

Art Deco wrote:

Who wrote?

No Marsupial Equivalent wrote:

DVH wrote:

James Moening wrote:

Art Deco wrote:

Who wrote?

Steve Leyland wrote:

MC Techno R wrote:

[...]

Ride 'em, Davie!

Trainer and leash holder of:
Honest "Clockbrain" John
nightbat "fro0tbat" of alt.astronomy
http://www.caballista.org/auk/kookle.php?search=deco

posted to alt.non.sequitur,alt.religion.kibology,alt.sailing.asa,rec.music.classical

hoKEy wOLf writes:

James Moening writes:

Art Deco wrote:

Who wrote?

No Marsupial Equivalent writes:

DVH wrote:

James Moening wrote:

Art Deco wrote:

Who wrote?

Steve Leyland writes:

MC Techno R wrote:

[...]

oops sorry that's me; i'm "tupping fruit basket." not something i'm
exactly proud of

Classic pontification.

posted to alt.non.sequitur,alt.religion.kibology,alt.sailing.asa,rec.music.classical,alt.usenet.kooks

Who wrote?

hoKEy wOLf writes:

James Moening writes:

Art Deco wrote:

Who wrote?

No Marsupial Equivalent writes:

DVH wrote:

James Moening wrote:

Art Deco wrote:

Who wrote?

Steve Leyland writes:

MC Techno R wrote:

[...]

Classic stuffed shirt syndrome.

James Moening wrote:
Art Deco wrote:
Who wrote?
No Marsupial Equivalent writes:
DVH wrote:
James Moening wrote:
Art Deco wrote:
Who wrote?
Steve Leyland writes:
MC Techno R wrote:
[...]

A life or death situation leaves Sarah's future hanging in the balance
after Jordan, a contestant in a swimsuit contest, is found drowned in
a backstage toilet.

Sailing and Cars Capt. Rob ASA 190 May 18th 06 02:45 PM
Another Gorgeous Bay Day! John H General 45 June 13th 04 08:42 PM
Can We STOP IT??? Bobsprit ASA 5 November 21st 03 11:59 AM