BoatBanter.com

-   -   What does this thread have to do with classical music, (https://www.boatbanter.com/asa/81902-re-what-does-thread-have-do-classical-music.html)

No Marsupial Equivalent June 23rd 07 02:22 PM

What does this thread have to do with classical music,

On Jun 23, 6:45 am, "DVH" wrote:
wrote in message

DVH writes:

James Moening wrote:

Art Deco wrote:

Who wrote?

Steve Leyland writes:

MC Techno R wrote:

Tholen ?

What does your question have to do with classical music, Techno?

np Anti-Nowhere League - Rampton

Non sequitur.

what does your non sequitur have to do with techno music, question?

Classic erroneous presupposition.

Classic non sequitur coupled with a distaste for techno music, who.

Not who, what. What on, what with, what with not.

What does that have to do with classical music, Moening?

What's classical music, Ragnar?

Who is "Ragnar", DVH? Suffering from attribution problems, DVH?

Who is best band ever, Moening?

Radiator belt.

Art Deco June 23rd 07 02:56 PM

What does this thread have to do with classical music,

No Marsupial Equivalent wrote:

On Jun 23, 6:45 am, "DVH" wrote:
wrote in message

DVH writes:

James Moening wrote:

Art Deco wrote:

Who wrote?

Steve Leyland writes:

MC Techno R wrote:

Tholen ?

What does your question have to do with classical music, Techno?

np Anti-Nowhere League - Rampton

Non sequitur.

what does your non sequitur have to do with techno music, question?

Classic erroneous presupposition.

Classic non sequitur coupled with a distaste for techno music, who.

Not who, what. What on, what with, what with not.

What does that have to do with classical music, Moening?

What's classical music, Ragnar?

Who is "Ragnar", DVH? Suffering from attribution problems, DVH?

Who is best band ever, Moening?

Radiator belt.

Quicksilver Messenger Service.

Darth Deco, Sith Lord of alt.astronomy
Official alt.astronomy FAQ:
http://www.screedbomb.info/alt.astronomy/

Art Deco June 23rd 07 10:36 PM

What does this thread have to do with classical music,

Who wrote?

No Marsupial Equivalent writes:

DVH wrote:

James Moening wrote:

Art Deco wrote:

Who wrote?

Steve Leyland writes:

MC Techno R wrote:

Tholen ?

What does your question have to do with classical music, Techno?

np Anti-Nowhere League - Rampton

Non sequitur.

what does your non sequitur have to do with techno music, question?

Classic erroneous presupposition.

Classic non sequitur coupled with a distaste for techno music, who.

Not who, what. What on, what with, what with not.

What does that have to do with classical music, Moening?

What's classical music, Ragnar?

Who is "Ragnar", DVH? Suffering from attribution problems, DVH?

Who is best band ever, Moening?

Radiator belt.

Non sequitur.

I don't know of that band. Are they Scandinavian?

James Moening June 30th 07 06:27 AM

What does this thread have to do with classical music,

in article , Art Deco at
wrote on 6/23/07 5:36 PM:

Who wrote?

No Marsupial Equivalent writes:

DVH wrote:

James Moening wrote:

Art Deco wrote:

Who wrote?

Steve Leyland writes:

MC Techno R wrote:

Tholen ?

What does your question have to do with classical music, Techno?

np Anti-Nowhere League - Rampton

Non sequitur.

what does your non sequitur have to do with techno music, question?

Classic erroneous presupposition.

Classic non sequitur coupled with a distaste for techno music, who.

Not who, what. What on, what with, what with not.

What does that have to do with classical music, Moening?

What's classical music, Ragnar?

Who is "Ragnar", DVH? Suffering from attribution problems, DVH?

Who is best band ever, Moening?

Radiator belt.

Non sequitur.

I don't know of that band. Are they Scandinavian?

White russians.

[email protected] June 30th 07 12:40 PM

What does this thread have to do with classical music,

James Moening writes:

Art Deco wrote:

Who wrote?

No Marsupial Equivalent writes:

DVH wrote:

James Moening wrote:

Art Deco wrote:

Who wrote?

No Marsupial Equivalent June 30th 07 04:59 PM

What does this thread have to do with classical music,

On Jun 30, 7:40 am, wrote:
James Moening writes:
Art Deco wrote:

Who wrote?
No Marsupial Equivalent writes:
DVH wrote:
James Moening wrote:
Art Deco wrote:
Who wrote?
Steve Leyland writes:
MC Techno R wrote:
Tholen ?
What does your question have to do with classical music, Techno?
np Anti-Nowhere League - Rampton
Non sequitur.
what does your non sequitur have to do with techno music, question?
Classic erroneous presupposition.
Classic non sequitur coupled with a distaste for techno music, who.
Not who, what. What on, what with, what with not.
What does that have to do with classical music, Moening?
What's classical music, Ragnar?
Who is "Ragnar", DVH? Suffering from attribution problems, DVH?
Who is best band ever, Moening?
Radiator belt.
Non sequitur.
I don't know of that band. Are they Scandinavian?

White russians.

What does that have to do with classical music, Moening?

The river after the flop!

James Moening June 30th 07 05:15 PM

What does this thread have to do with classical music,

in article , at
wrote on 6/30/07 7:40 AM:

James Moening writes:

Art Deco wrote:

Who wrote?

No Marsupial Equivalent writes:

DVH wrote:

James Moening wrote:

Art Deco wrote:

Who wrote?

Steve Leyland writes:

MC Techno R wrote:

Tholen ?

What does your question have to do with classical music, Techno?

np Anti-Nowhere League - Rampton

Non sequitur.

what does your non sequitur have to do with techno music,
question?

Classic erroneous presupposition.

Classic non sequitur coupled with a distaste for techno music, who.

Not who, what. What on, what with, what with not.

What does that have to do with classical music, Moening?

What's classical music, Ragnar?

Who is "Ragnar", DVH? Suffering from attribution problems, DVH?

Who is best band ever, Moening?

Radiator belt.

Non sequitur.

I don't know of that band. Are they Scandinavian?

White russians.

What does that have to do with classical music, Moening?

Everything, tupping fruit basket.

James Moening June 30th 07 05:16 PM

What does this thread have to do with classical music,

in article , No
Marsupial Equivalent at
wrote on 6/30/07 11:59 AM:

On Jun 30, 7:40 am, wrote:
James Moening writes:
Art Deco wrote:

Who wrote?
No Marsupial Equivalent writes:
DVH wrote:
James Moening wrote:
Art Deco wrote:
Who wrote?
Steve Leyland writes:
MC Techno R wrote:
Tholen ?
What does your question have to do with classical music, Techno?
np Anti-Nowhere League - Rampton
Non sequitur.
what does your non sequitur have to do with techno music,
question?
Classic erroneous presupposition.
Classic non sequitur coupled with a distaste for techno music, who.
Not who, what. What on, what with, what with not.
What does that have to do with classical music, Moening?
What's classical music, Ragnar?
Who is "Ragnar", DVH? Suffering from attribution problems, DVH?
Who is best band ever, Moening?
Radiator belt.
Non sequitur.
I don't know of that band. Are they Scandinavian?
White russians.

What does that have to do with classical music, Moening?

The river after the flop!

Steer clear of those "fancy" cowboys, Tex.

[email protected] June 30th 07 08:42 PM

What does this thread have to do with classical music,

No Marsupial Equivalent writes:

James Moening wrote:

Art Deco wrote:

Who wrote?