posted to alt.sailing.asa

Default Re-core ? ? ?

wrote in message
oups.com...
"Maxprop" wrote:
I laugh when I read your posts. You are such a cod

??
Better than being a flounder, anyway

.... and it's easier to hook
you than Bubbles or just about anyone else.

Got it.... whenever you are caught being an ignorant ass, you claim to
be trolling...

. . . and successfully, demonstrated succinctly when you resort to ad
hominem attacks rather than belaboring your failed argument.

Max

posted to alt.sailing.asa

"Maxprop" wrote in message
ink.net...

"Dave" wrote in message
On Thu, 21 Jun 2007 02:11:52 GMT, "Maxprop"

said:

What's Maypo? Is that some southern dish?

Dunno if Doug had the correct spelling, but he was

referring to a cereal
dish for small children. Its key line for a series of

ads in the '60s was
"I
want my Maypo."

Don't recall ever hearing of it, but I'll take your word

for it. Perhaps
Doug eats it for breakfast.

you punky kids!

http://www.lavasurfer.com/bchof/hof-maypo.html

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=lqdkl8w8MXw

GrandPa Scotty

posted to alt.sailing.asa

"Maxprop" wrote:
. . . and successfully, demonstrated succinctly when you resort to ad
hominem attacks rather than belaboring your failed argument.

What "failed argument"?
Let's review: you made a number of claims about 'throw-away' boats,
arrogantly denied any facts to the contrary, got ****y when I
misattributed the word "flimsy" to your statements (is the difference
between "flimsy" and "throw-away" all that large), attempted to
backpedal by saying you meant other racing boats than the ones in your
own area, and finally when proven wrong at every point you claimed to
be trolling. You accused me of lying & spinning & being uncivil, and
have yet to point out any instance of any of that.... other than my
calling you an ignorant ass, which came later on.... and seems pretty
well justified in the end.

Pretty long list there, Max. You'd do better to stick to sailing.

DSK

posted to alt.sailing.asa

Scotty wrote:

Don't recall ever hearing of it, but I'll take your word

for it. Perhaps
Doug eats it for breakfast.

you punky kids!

http://www.lavasurfer.com/bchof/hof-maypo.html

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=lqdkl8w8MXw

I'll bet you learned about it in highschool film class! We didn't have
electricity to run the projector.

Cheers
Marty
posted to alt.sailing.asa

"Martin Baxter" wrote in message
Scotty wrote:

Don't recall ever hearing of it, but I'll take your

word
for it. Perhaps
Doug eats it for breakfast.

you punky kids!

http://www.lavasurfer.com/bchof/hof-maypo.html

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=lqdkl8w8MXw

I'll bet you learned about it in highschool film class! We

didn't have
electricity to run the projector.

My brother and I used to have ''Maypo fights'' at the
breakfast table.

Scotty

posted to alt.sailing.asa

oups.com...

"Maxprop" wrote:
. . . and successfully, demonstrated succinctly when you resort to ad
hominem attacks rather than belaboring your failed argument.

What "failed argument"?
Let's review: you made a number of claims about 'throw-away' boats,
arrogantly denied any facts to the contrary, got ****y when I
misattributed the word "flimsy" to your statements

So pointing out that you are putting words in my mouth is getting "****y?"
Okay, whatever floats your boat.

(is the difference
between "flimsy" and "throw-away" all that large),

Perhaps and perhaps not. But I wasn't infering any flimsy nature in the
Hobart boats--only that the owners used them once and got rid of them, one
way or another. Some sold them, some put them on back lots to degenerate,
and others put them in storage, rebuilt and otherwise neglected. That you
seem to equate flimsy with throw-away is limited thinking on your
part--something I've come to expect.

attempted to
backpedal by saying you meant other racing boats than the ones in your
own area,

No backpedaling in the least. It was you who took my comment about Hobart
boats and applied it to other locales. Again you inferred something I never
said nor implied. You don't read well.

and finally when proven wrong at every point

Only by your extremely myopic standards. But I'm accustomed to you
insisting you're right despite being wrong.

you claimed to
be trolling.

I'm always trolling where you are concerned, Douggie. You'd be wise to
ignore my posts, but wisdom isn't one of your long suits.

You accused me of lying & spinning & being uncivil, and
have yet to point out any instance of any of that.... other than my
calling you an ignorant ass, which came later on.... and seems pretty
well justified in the end.

That hook is getting deeper, and you're showing no signs of spitting it out.

Pretty long list there, Max. You'd do better to stick to sailing.

So would you. Sadly you have a powerboat.

Max

Can 3/8" Balsa Core Go Over 35" Span on Deck Without Structural Bracing? [email protected] Boat Building 12 April 28th 06 04:56 AM
Balsa deck core Jim Conlin Boat Building 0 November 28th 05 02:16 AM
Balsa deck core DSK Boat Building 2 November 28th 05 01:13 AM
Balsa deck core William Brown Boat Building 0 November 25th 05 03:58 PM
Penetrating Epoxies in Deck Core Rot - Deck recoring Mic Cruising 0 August 30th 05 05:12 AM