posted to alt.sailing.asa
Joe Joe is offline

Default What a freak BB is.. aka: Charlie, David, John, Natalie,*, it goes on and on.

On Jun 12, 2:34 pm, Charlie Morgan wrote:
On Tue, 12 Jun 2007 12:32:42 -0700, Joe
wrote:

Why did the pervert switch if he has nothing to hide?

Joe- Hide quoted text -

The proper Charlie Morgan, Natalie ect.ect.ect....

http://groups.google.com/groups/prof...cAAABCRdrArqO9...

Joe

???

Are you high, or are you really this confused without crack?

CWM

" I'm sure he's going to throw up all types of smoke and mirrors but
it's crystal clear why he was hiding all along... "

posted to alt.sailing.asa
Joe Joe is offline

On Jun 12, 2:32 pm, Charlie Morgan wrote:
On Tue, 12 Jun 2007 12:30:45 -0700, Joe
wrote:

On Jun 12, 2:24 pm, Charlie Morgan wrote:
On Tue, 12 Jun 2007 12:17:12 -0700, Joe
wrote:

On Jun 12, 2:11 pm, Charlie Morgan wrote:
On Tue, 12 Jun 2007 12:08:58 -0700, Joe
wrote:

On Jun 12, 2:00 pm, "Wilbur Hubbard"
wrote:
"Joe" wrote in message

groups.com...

On google groups.... click on BB's aka Charlie Morgans profile.

http://groups.google.com/groups/prof...cAAABCRdrArqO9...

Even posting as a girl named Natalie....ewwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwww.

Maybe he was Ellen MacArthur too?

Wilbur Hubbard

No. That would show on his google profile. Just go to google groups
and look at his postings here on asa, then click on the profile link
next to his name.

I'm sure he's going to throw up all types of smoke and mirrors but
it's crystal clear why he was hiding all along...

Joe

Hoo-boy! Joe, you've really topped yourself this time. You are 10
pounds of stupid in a 5 pound bag.

CWM- Hide quoted text -

Oh boy..just click on the link I provide in the first posting of this
thread. As all can see he switched to his other alias if you click on
his profile now.

Why did the pervert switch if he has nothing to hide?

Joe

Put down the crack pipe Joe. I haven't changed anything. You are just
plain nuts. No wonder Terry doesn't want to have your baby. I don't
blame her at all.

CWM- Hide quoted text -

" I'm sure he's going to throw up all types of smoke and mirrors but
it's crystal clear why he was hiding all along... "

Joe

Bwhahahahahahaha! Joe... That tail you are chasing? It's yours, ****
for brains.

CWM- Hide quoted text -

" I'm sure he's going to throw up all types of smoke and mirrors but
it's crystal clear why he was hiding all along... "

posted to alt.sailing.asa

"Charlie Morgan" wrote in message

Probably good enough to get you tossed by your ISP, however.

CWM

That's not CWM! It's Ganz!!!

Moo-hoo-haa-haa!!!!!!!

posted to alt.sailing.asa
Joe Joe is offline

On Jun 12, 4:34 pm, Charlie Morgan wrote:
[Default] On Tue, 12 Jun 2007 21:21:13 GMT, Charlie Morgan
wrote:

On Tue, 12 Jun 2007 14:10:37 -0700, Charlie Morgan wrote:

[Default] On Tue, 12 Jun 2007 19:34:05 GMT, Charlie Morgan

wrote:

Why did the pervert switch if he has nothing to hide?

Joe- Hide quoted text -

The proper Charlie Morgan, Natalie ect.ect.ect....

http://groups.google.com/groups/prof...cAAABCRdrArqO9...

Joe

???

Are you high, or are you really this confused without crack?

CWM

I think Joe has really got you this time.

CWM

Really? I can't find a single BB post in that whole thing. If you think Joe has
gotten anything (other than herpes from that slutty wife of his) then you are as
stupid as he is.

Nice effort on the faked headers, but they really don't match very well.
Probably good enough to get you tossed by your ISP, however.

CWM

Nope, you are dumber than Joe. The point of the whole post was to make
Joe look even dumber. But you topped him.

Doubtful it will ever get me tossed by the ISP, as you have said the
name Charlie Morgan is not unique nor is the address . If it
is, the what you have said about YOUR use of the address is false and
you are even yet dumber!

CWM- Hide quoted text -

posted to alt.sailing.asa

wrote:

[...]

You can tell by the subject matter it is BB, Charlie, Natalie, John,
David.
Mr Hardware WD-40 heir to the know it all Sam Waltons Hardware
friend.
Top it with the book publishing subjects he always claims to be an
expert at and the peverted postings as a girl....it is clear as day
why BB, Charlie works so hard to hide from the real pervert dip****
cock sucking Pee Wee Hrman type douchbag he is. That and the people
who have had the dis-pleasure of meeting this freak tell all behind
the scenes.

Again BB Charlie with his team of puppets, even puppeting himself if
needed will throw-up a big cloud of smoke and prop up many mirrors.
He's a perverted closet queer, wonder if his wife knows? Never
mind...how could she not.

Joe

Doubtful it will ever get me tossed by the ISP, as you have said the
name Charlie Morgan is not unique nor is the address . If it
is, the what you have said about YOUR use of the address is false and
you are even yet dumber!

CWM- Hide quoted text -

posted to alt.sailing.asa

"Joe" wrote in message
ups.com...
On Jun 12, 2:11 pm, Charlie Morgan wrote:

Oh boy..just click on the link I provide in the first

posting of this
thread. As all can see he switched to his other alias if

you click on
his profile now.

Why did the pervert switch if he has nothing to hide?

he really screwed the pooch this time!

posted to alt.sailing.asa

"Charlie Morgan" wrote in message

Bwhahahahahahaha! Joe... That tail you are chasing? It's

yours.

**** for brains

Damn, he changed his sig again.

posted to alt.sailing.asa

so now Natalie is a Netkopp, too?

wrote:

Why did the pervert switch if he has nothing to

hide?

Joe- Hide quoted text -

The proper Charlie Morgan, Natalie ect.ect.ect....

http://groups.google.com/groups/prof...c_user=OYXITQc

AAABCRdrArqO99jddDrs6ua_p&hl=en

Joe

???

[...]

posted to alt.sailing.asa

"Scotty" wrote in message

"Joe" wrote in message
ups.com...
On Jun 12, 2:11 pm, Charlie Morgan wrote:

Oh boy..just click on the link I provide in the first

posting of this
thread. As all can see he switched to his other alias if

you click on
his profile now.

Why did the pervert switch if he has nothing to hide?

he really screwed the pooch this time!

His IP numbers are in his headers. He posts from Uncasville,
Connecticut then Bristol Connecticut. Then three or four other places in
Connecticut. I think he's a truck driver who is using an SBC telephone
pcmcia card in his laptop.

Here's a return from ARIN But please don't netKKKop him. He's too funny
running around frightened out of his wits...

76.230.155.57 whois record

OrgName: AT&T Internet Services
OrgID: SIS-80
Address: 2701 N. Central Expwy # 2205.14
City: Richardson
StateProv: TX
PostalCode: 75080
Country: US

NetRange: 76.192.0.0 - 76.255.255.255
CIDR: 76.192.0.0/10
NetName: SBCIS-SBIS-6BLK
NetHandle: NET-76-192-0-0-1
Parent: NET-76-0-0-0-0
NetType: Direct Allocation
NameServer: NS1.SWBELL.NET
NameServer: NS2.SWBELL.NET
Comment: Contact
Comment: Administration support.
RegDate: 2006-09-15
Updated: 2007-05-25

RAbuseHandle: ABUSE6-ARIN
RAbuseName: Abuse - Southwestern Bell Internet
RAbusePhone: +1-800-648-1626
RAbuseEmail:

RNOCHandle: SUPPO-ARIN
RNOCName: Support - Southwestern Bell Internet Services
RNOCPhone: +1-800-648-1626
RNOCEmail:

RTechHandle: IPADM2-ARIN
RTechName: IPAdmin-SBIS
RTechPhone: +1-800-648-1626
RTechEmail:

OrgAbuseHandle: ABUSE6-ARIN
OrgAbuseName: Abuse - Southwestern Bell Internet
OrgAbusePhone: +1-800-648-1626
OrgAbuseEmail:

OrgNOCHandle: SUPPO-ARIN
OrgNOCName: Support - Southwestern Bell Internet Services
OrgNOCPhone: +1-800-648-1626
OrgNOCEmail:

OrgTechHandle: IPADM2-ARIN
OrgTechName: IPAdmin-SBIS
OrgTechPhone: +1-800-648-1626
OrgTechEmail:

posted to alt.sailing.asa

"Bob Crantz" wrote in message

"Charlie Morgan" wrote in message

Probably good enough to get you tossed by your ISP, however.

CWM

That's not CWM! It's Ganz!!!

Moo-hoo-haa-haa!!!!!!!

It's Ganz what?

--
"j" ganz @@
www.sailnow.com

Just a few names... John Smith General 0 May 2nd 04 11:32 PM
Trip account-long John Cairns ASA 11 April 2nd 04 06:10 PM
) OT ) Bush's "needless war" Jim General 3 March 7th 04 07:16 AM