posted to alt.sailing.asa

Default OT- liberals now defacing veteran's graves

http://www.breitbart.com/article.php...show_article=1

"Forty-six flag standards were found empty and another 33 flags were in
charred tatters Sunday in the cemetery, authorities said. Swastikas
drawn on paper appeared where 14 of the flags had been.

"Members of the American Legion on this island off Washington's
northwest coast replaced the burned flags with new ones Sunday
afternoon.

"The vandals struck again on Memorial Day after a guard left at dawn,
the San Juan County sheriff's office said. This time, the vandals left
33 of the hand-drawn swastikas."

Poor Ole Thom - a proud veteran living in a liberal haven. How sad!
How's it feel, Thom, knowing you put your life at risk so they could
spit on your grave when you pass?

Wilbur Hubbard

posted to alt.sailing.asa

"Wilbur Hubbard" wrote in news:yPY6i.341896$JN6.190968
@newsfe17.phx:

http://www.breitbart.com/article.php...show_article=1

"Forty-six flag standards were found empty and another 33 flags were in
charred tatters Sunday in the cemetery, authorities said. Swastikas
drawn on paper appeared where 14 of the flags had been.

"Members of the American Legion on this island off Washington's
northwest coast replaced the burned flags with new ones Sunday
afternoon.

"The vandals struck again on Memorial Day after a guard left at dawn,
the San Juan County sheriff's office said. This time, the vandals left
33 of the hand-drawn swastikas."

Poor Ole Thom - a proud veteran living in a liberal haven. How sad!
How's it feel, Thom, knowing you put your life at risk so they could
spit on your grave when you pass?

Wilbur Hubbard

Since when does vandals=liberals?

And where is the tie-in to alt.sailing.asa? Maybe try alt.crime?

posted to alt.sailing.asa

On May 29, 2:19 pm, Fuzzy Logic wrote:

Since when does vandals=liberals?

And where is the tie-in to alt.sailing.asa? Maybe try alt.crime?

It is posted as off-topic. OT

It is a good assumption--the labeling of Veterans
as criminals is the common view of the liberals.

Who recently has called conservatives Nazi's?
Always it is the liberals who hate without logic
and use this label, unjustly on conservatives and
veterans. Most recently I heard Rudy Guiliani
called a Nazi. And he is a moderate Republican.

And who better to discuss Nazi's than a Jew.

http://www.jewishworldreview.com/jeff/jacoby010203.asp

Sliming conservatives as Nazis often seems to be the
first refuge of liberal hate-talkers.

There is never any uproar when a liberal uses hate
speech against a Republican.

No prominent Democrat spoke with equal bluntness
about Harry Belafonte, who described Secretary of State
Colin Powell's relationship to President Bush as that of a
bootlicking plantation "slave" who curries favor in order "to
come into the house of the master."

And no prominent liberal blasted Gerardo Villacres, the
head of the Hispanic American Chamber of Commerce,
when he likened California businessman Ron Unz to a
Nazi for financing ballot campaigns to end bilingual education.

There is no debate any more between the left and the right.
The left attacks without offering a solution. The right is always
wrong, despite having the majority. I'm glad of all the kooks
on the left. They make it so easy for people to chose sides.
The few that go left, push more people to the right.

posted to alt.sailing.asa

Bart wrote in news:1180468403.189828.125140
@q75g2000hsh.googlegroups.com:

On May 29, 2:19 pm, Fuzzy Logic wrote:

Since when does vandals=liberals?

And where is the tie-in to alt.sailing.asa? Maybe try alt.crime?

It is posted as off-topic. OT

It is a good assumption--the labeling of Veterans
as criminals is the common view of the liberals.

The post mentioned vandals which some may attribute to being liberals but it's a stretch. I saw no mention of
veterans as criminals?

Who recently has called conservatives Nazi's?

One person calling one other person a name does not necessarily reflect the opionions of the whole group.

[...]

IMO partisan politics needs to go away. Why can't people run on a platform of their personal beliefs? Voters
would actually have to pay attention to what politicians are saying and vote accordingly.
posted to alt.sailing.asa

"Bart" wrote in message
oups.com...
On May 29, 2:19 pm, Fuzzy Logic wrote:

Since when does vandals=liberals?

And where is the tie-in to alt.sailing.asa? Maybe try alt.crime?

It is posted as off-topic. OT

Sailing-related items are now probably off-topic here, Bart.

Max

posted to alt.sailing.asa

* Bart wrote, On 5/29/2007 3:53 PM:
On May 29, 2:19 pm, Fuzzy Logic wrote:
Since when does vandals=liberals?

And where is the tie-in to alt.sailing.asa? Maybe try alt.crime?

It is posted as off-topic. OT

It is a good assumption--the labeling of Veterans
as criminals is the common view of the liberals.

Common view of liberals? You have so much hate in you Bart, you need
a long vacation. seriously.

http://www.jewishworldreview.com/jeff/jacoby010203.asp

About 5 or 6 years ago I attended a breakfast where Jeff Jacoby was
speaking. He presented what seemed at the time to be an interesting
argument: If one Arab country in the Middle East could be turned into
a viable democracy, it would serve as an example for all of the
people. Gradually, the Palestinians would see what a proper
representative government could be capable of, and perhaps, given
maybe 20 years, the Palestinian people could learn to live in peace
with their neighbors. He went on to say that the only good candidate
for this was Iraq, but that it would be very difficult to to create a
democracy there, given the history and the internal divisions. His
talk was very convincing, and he left us with the impression that the
was hope, but only if this situation could be handled with great care.

A few years later it was clear that the Neo-Cons had sold this story
to the Republicans (and probably a lot of Democrats), but that the
administration only heard half the story. I actually thought the
invasion might be a good thing, until it became clear that Bush had no
plan for actually creating a democracy.

There is no debate any more between the left and the right.
The left attacks without offering a solution. The right is always
wrong, despite having the majority. I'm glad of all the kooks
on the left. They make it so easy for people to chose sides.
The few that go left, push more people to the right.

There is no debate any more between the left and the right.
The right attacks without offering a solution. The left is always
wrong, despite having the majority. I'm glad of all the kooks
on the right. They make it so easy for people to chose sides.
The few that go right, push more people to the left.
posted to alt.sailing.asa

On May 29, 8:26 pm, Jeff wrote:

It is a good assumption--the labeling of Veterans
as criminals is the common view of the liberals.

Common view of liberals? You have so much hate in you Bart, you need
a long vacation. seriously.

No hate in me Jeff. If you want hate, look to kook liberals
like Swabby with his vile language.

I just stated I'm glad the liberals are kooks. It makes
their viewpoint less credible.

Who do you think has been calling the Conservcatives
Nazi's. Who regularly bash the military and those who serve?
Do you remember Vietnam and how Veterans were treated?
All because a traitor like Hanoi Jane convinced many people
our solders were baby killers.

Take the other issue global warming. The issue here
is whether the cause is man-made. There is lots of evidence
that climatic fluxuations are primarily caused by our
Sun and then things like volcanos. I agree there is evidence
that things are warming up. That does not mean man caused
it. What was the Sun doing during the Little Ice Age?
How many volcano eruptions occurred during that time period?

The Sun is much more massive than the earth and it is
undergoing nuclear fission, releasing uncountable amounts
of energy.

Excerpt from:
http://www.schulphysik.de/klima/landscheidt/iceage.htm

The editors of the journal Science (2002), however, comment
on the increasing number of publications that point to varying
solar activity as a strong factor in climate change: "As more
and more wiggles matching the waxing and waning of the sun s
how up in records of past climate, researchers are grudgingly
taking the sun seriously as a factor in climate change. They
have included solar variability in their simulations of the past
century's warming. And the sun seems to have played a pivotal
role in triggering droughts and cold snaps."

When people express opposing viewpoints, there is major
bashing on those with opposing viewpoints.

That is what how Nazi's started, with hate talk, followed
beatings and by outright violence, then killing and crimes
against humanity.

This is what we are starting to see now. Look at all the
hateful talk by the liberals. Can you not doubt that it
is inflaming people to do disrespectful thing like this to
veterans. I am not hateful, but I will not stand by and say
nothing. Our Veterans deserve our respect.

How about Rosie O'Donnel? That woman is angry and
clearly has mental problems. Should she be allowed to
act in such a manner on TV? Apparently we have no
standards in this country. It is allowed to take place, just
for the ratings. How about Elizabeth Hasselbeck? Was
she every angry, hateful, or nasty? No. She tried her best
to be polite to that nasty woman O'Donnel.

The pattern is repeated over and over again. Angry Kook
liberals trying to inflame a small minority. They are angry
that there is a silent majority with enough common sense
to ignore their thoughtless viewpoint.

Nazi propaganda minster, Goebbles said that if you repeat
a lie often enough, people will start to believe it. This seems
to be the creedo of the kook fringe of Democratic Party.

http://www.calvin.edu/academic/cas/gpa/goebmain.htm

Ask anyone in law enforcement. Hate starts with yelling and
vile language, then turns to smashing inanimate objects,
then to hurting people, then to killing people.

Now go back and look at all the threads on alt.sailing.asa
and see who is using the profanity the most often. And in
cases where flames go back and forth--who starts the
vile language. It is clear to me that the liberal kooks are
the ones with no tolerance for discussion.

Again, I'm glad the liberals are kooks. It makes their
viewpoint less credible. it is too bad they cannot open
their eyes to any other possibility, even such an obvious
factor such as fluxuations of the Sun.

posted to alt.sailing.asa

"Bart" wrote in message
oups.com...
On May 29, 8:26 pm, Jeff wrote:

It is a good assumption--the labeling of Veterans
as criminals is the common view of the liberals.

Common view of liberals? You have so much hate in you Bart, you need
a long vacation. seriously.

No hate in me Jeff. If you want hate, look to kook liberals
like Swabby with his vile language.

Like fear-mongering, angry assholes like Cheney?

I just stated I'm glad the liberals are kooks. It makes
their viewpoint less credible.

Well, you have to do something to combat the truth.

Who do you think has been calling the Conservcatives
Nazi's. Who regularly bash the military and those who serve?
Do you remember Vietnam and how Veterans were treated?
All because a traitor like Hanoi Jane convinced many people
our solders were baby killers.

I've never called conservatives nazis nor do I believe they are. I am quite
happy to call those in the current administration jerks, liars, and totally
corrupt, however.

Hate to tell you Bart, but the VN war ended long ago. We're fighting and
dying in Iraq. A totally unjustified war with no end in sight.

Take the other issue global warming. The issue here

Every reputable scientist knows that we are the prime contributors to global
warming. If you know anything about the subject, claiming that because it's
warmer or colder in a specific spot, you would know that's a fallacious
argument.

--
"j" ganz @@
www.sailnow.com

posted to alt.sailing.asa

* Bart wrote, On 5/29/2007 10:50 PM:
On May 29, 8:26 pm, Jeff wrote:
It is a good assumption--the labeling of Veterans
as criminals is the common view of the liberals.

Common view of liberals? You have so much hate in you Bart, you need
a long vacation. seriously.

No hate in me Jeff. If you want hate, look to kook liberals
like Swabby with his vile language.

Frankly, I see far, far more hate coming from the conservatives than
from the liberals.

I just stated I'm glad the liberals are kooks. It makes
their viewpoint less credible.

Who do you think has been calling the Conservcatives
Nazi's.

Frankly, I don't like the use of the term; I think it should be
reserved for the true Nazis, so that we never forget who they were and
what they did.

However, there have been lots of cases where conservatives truly do
support the the Nazis and are worthy of the epithet. For example,
recall that Buchanan pushed Regan into giving the speech at Bitburg,
and even wrote the line about how SS troops were just victims. Even
Rudi Giuliani called him a Nazi when he tried to block the extradition
of a concentration camp guard.

And we shouldn't forget that a primary attribute of Nazis is that they
excluded anyone they didn't like from their society. Jews, Gypsies,
Gays, intellectuals and other groups were considered not worthy of
being Germans. Whenever I hear hate rhetoric, almost always from
conservatives, about how some people or group is "anti-American" or
"not worthy of being an American" the parallel to Nazi rhetoric is
clear. The most obvious case is the anti-gay rhetoric of the far
right, which could have been taken verbatim from Naxi literature.

Who regularly bash the military and those who serve?

I live in a hotbed of East Coast Liberalism, in fact I lived and/or
worked in Cambridge for most of my life, and I never once heard a
grownup "bash" anyone who served in the military (other than a general
or two). This is purely a fantasy of your sick imagination. The acts
of a few kids does not represent the feeling of half the country.

It is true that liberals bash the politicians who send kids off to die
in pointless wars. BTW, how many of the administration neo-cons ever
served in the real military? How many even remembered to show up at
their reserve meetings?

Do you remember Vietnam and how Veterans were treated?

Again, the misguided acts of a handful of kids 40 years ago. Get over it!

All because a traitor like Hanoi Jane convinced many people
our solders were baby killers.

Are your really going to tell us you don't feel hatred for Jane?

The pattern is repeated over and over again. Angry Kook
liberals trying to inflame a small minority. They are angry
that there is a silent majority with enough common sense
to ignore their thoughtless viewpoint.

The pattern is repeated over and over again. Angry Kook
conservatives trying to inflame a small minority. They are angry
that there is a silent majority with enough common sense
to ignore their thoughtless viewpoint.

Nazi propaganda minster, Goebbles said that if you repeat
a lie often enough, people will start to believe it. This seems
to be the creedo of the kook fringe of Democratic Party.

Nazi propaganda minster, Goebbles said that if you repeat
a lie often enough, people will start to believe it. This seems
to be the creedo of the kook fringe of Republican Party.

Now go back and look at all the threads on alt.sailing.asa
and see who is using the profanity the most often. And in
cases where flames go back and forth--who starts the
vile language. It is clear to me that the liberal kooks are
the ones with no tolerance for discussion.

You, Joe. You're the one who took a random news story about vandals
and labeling it as the act of "liberals." This is about as profane as
it gets. Your hatred fills your every post. If you claim to be a
spokesperson for the conservatives, then you're claiming that they are
all as filled with hatred as you are.

posted to alt.sailing.asa

Bart wrote:

On May 29, 2:19 pm, Fuzzy Logic wrote:

Since when does vandals=liberals?

And where is the tie-in to alt.sailing.asa? Maybe try alt.crime?

It is posted as off-topic. OT

It is a good assumption--the labeling of Veterans
as criminals is the common view of the liberals.

There are no facts to support this inflammatory remark. You are a self
confessed conservative, you have posted this sort of fallacious remark
in the past, can one extrapolate from that that MOST conservatives are
liars?

I rather think that most vandals have no political philosophy what so
ever. They're too busy plotting their next anti-social act to apply
their cretinous little brains to such matters.

Cheers
Marty