RB
35s5
NY

posted to alt.sailing.asa

Default Zowee!

"Capt. Rob" wrote:

She's really fast and fun!

http://i128.photobucket.com/albums/p...prit/REBGT.jpg

You post virtually every detail of your life, but yet you go to the
effort of blocking out the license number on your car, what's up with
that?

Cheers
Marty

posted to alt.sailing.asa

You post virtually every detail of your life, but yet you go to the
effort of blocking out the license number on your car, what's up with
that?

Believe me, Marty, I am more honest than the folks here and post a lot
of pics, but when it comes down to certain details, I keep it private.
A few people, such as Gayanzy, have made a point of creating trouble
for certain folks here, so I'm careful. To my credit I'd never try to
actually hurt anyone here beyond the jibes and jokes typical of ASA,
but assholes like Gayanzy don't care. Mooron left here because of him.

RB
35s5
NY

posted to alt.sailing.asa

"Capt. Rob" wrote in message
ups.com...
You post virtually every detail of your life, but yet you go to the
effort of blocking out the license number on your car, what's up with
that?

Believe me, Marty, I am more honest than the folks here and post a lot
of pics, but when it comes down to certain details, I keep it private.
A few people, such as Gayanzy, have made a point of creating trouble
for certain folks here, so I'm careful. To my credit I'd never try to
actually hurt anyone here beyond the jibes and jokes typical of ASA,
but assholes like Gayanzy don't care. Mooron left here because of him.

It's not nice to cast aspersions as to the sexual persuasion of the good
Captain Ganz.

True, he's made a career of trying to cause trouble for people whose
opinions he can't abide when said opinions are posted to alt.sailing.asa
but you've got to understand the man has issues. He's a control freak
who employs what I consider to be underhanded tactics to make it
difficult or impossible for those he dislikes to voice an opinion on a
public forum.

Don't you think a person who expends energy in such a negative and
controlling fashion has some serious issues? I think so myself but
that's neither here nor there. I try to understand just what it is that
motivates this rather anal behavior but I'm no psychologist so it
puzzles me. Rest assured Capt. Ganz isn't the only one on Usenet who
exhibits this bizarre behavior. There are those who have a mature, live
and let live attitude and there are those who want to control what they
can't control. This results in frustration and aggression.

But, as a Christian, I'm taught I should forgive people who know not
what they do as my Savior taught me to do. So, rather than being a
small, back-stabbing, mean-spirited, hypocrite like he is, I endeavor to
follow the example of my Teacher who tells me that I shall be forgiven
as I forgive those who trespass against me.

Wilbur Hubbard

posted to alt.sailing.asa

"Wilbur Hubbard" wrote in message

"Capt. Rob" wrote in message
ups.com...
[...]

HMOG. WHB.

posted to alt.sailing.asa

"jlrogers" wrote in message
t...

"Wilbur Hubbard" wrote in message

"Capt. Rob" wrote in message
ups.com...
[...]

Wow... the two sickos have finally hooked up.

--
"j" ganz @@
www.sailnow.com