posted to alt.sailing.asa
Capt. Rob Capt. Rob is offline

Default Zowee!

You post virtually every detail of your life, but yet you go to the
effort of blocking out the license number on your car, what's up with
that?

Believe me, Marty, I am more honest than the folks here and post a lot
of pics, but when it comes down to certain details, I keep it private.
A few people, such as Gayanzy, have made a point of creating trouble
for certain folks here, so I'm careful. To my credit I'd never try to
actually hurt anyone here beyond the jibes and jokes typical of ASA,
but assholes like Gayanzy don't care. Mooron left here because of him.

RB
35s5
NY