posted to alt.sailing.asa
Joe Joe is offline

Default Huh?

On May 16, 2:34 pm, katy wrote:
Joe wrote:
On May 16, 11:28 am, katy wrote:

Joe wrote:

On May 16, 6:13 am, "Capt. Rob" wrote:

His steel motorsailor is now a houseboat. When did that thing actually
sail last?

No major voyage happened, though he claimed he'd be gone by now.

He sails lame dink with wrong rudder and sales...his only sailing
outlet.

And days like these.....never to be Joe's. I guess I'd be bitter too.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=eTb82QxRi84

Capt RB
35s5
NY

Yo Numb nuts.. If I want to watch kids watch bugs I have 16 nephews &
nieces. But I did that 24 years ago with a step son, he even looked
more like me than your kid looks like you. He's married and has kids
of his own now.

I live on the water, sail when I wan't, and have to deal with no
commutes anywhere. I've covered over 449,000 more miles at sea than
you, and I can call myself a capt and it's not a joke like you. USMM
Master Ticket # 607529.

Now go clean the ****ty diapers out of your Kia and head off to
shopping and the other dozen tasks a good soccer mom like you needs to
do every day.

BTW here is a picture of my front yardhttp://sports.webshots.com/photo/2185263350063212926oKkIeY
Even have servents to mow the grass and take out the trash.

Oh and my front yard is worth about 20 million dollars, and has the
best view on the lake, and access to the world by water. And sailboat
races tonight.

Joe

Good gravy, Joe...get off the engative stuff about Bob's kid. I don't
care if you razz him about sailing, but leave the kid alone. He's cute
and sweet and Bob is abviously a good father...and I think his little
videos are precious....they are a reminder that there is a time in
everyone's life when there was no worry or care and that everything was
new and wonderful...at our age finding the new and wonderful is a
search, and no less jpy is felt than when we were 3, but the incidences
are few and far between...why don't you just try to enjoy these small
moments lived through the eyes of a child rather than criticize?- Hide quoted text -

Katy what did I say negetive about his kid?. All I said is if I want
to watch kids watch bugs I could. It's not my fault he can not do
anything more interseting than that for the camera, and I do not blame
the kid...look who's directing.

Joe.

More negativity....a kid taking interest in a milipede is
interesting...whether it's Thomas or any other kid...you just don't get
it...- Hide quoted text -

Get what?

That Rob's a dickhead and only posted his lame flick as a troll. Yeah
I get it, he would use his dead mom if he thought he could get in a
good troll using her.

If the dickhead wants to post pictures of Thomas he's free to, but if
he want to use him for a troll then he deserves to have people point
out just how lame he is.

Joe

Joe

posted to alt.sailing.asa

No one is impressed with your self proclaimed Capt Rob title except
you.
Same with your rugrat, POS cars, TV, ect..ect.

Then why do you feel threatened by them?

You say something back woods hillbilly boy soccer mom?

Yup. I said you're a half man loser living on a houseboat who never
had the nuts to raise a family or have your own kid. And nothing could
be closer to the truth.

Commute to the boat, hunt for toxic turtles.

Sorry, loser! This is watershed land. You can drink from my streams
here.

most likely only know you by his
memories with your weak heart and all. Hopefully you will make it to
his graduation when you are 67 years old.

Sorry, I have no heart problems and no family history of it. My
cholesterol is 158 as of January.
As for my commute, I love to drive and I now own a fine and fast
performance car to boot.

Perfect for the fat couch potato weekend warrior. Enjoy.

There's no doubt that I could outrun, outlift and outlast you in just
about any contest.

I've lived here 13 years, have the whole island to myself, all
the
space I need, I can do what I wan't when I wan't. Sounds like I own
it
enough to suit my needs.

You DON'T own it.

What happened to your so called partners?

I gave you the value of my share of the second property. If you want
the total real value it would somehwere in the area of 4 million,
esepcially since we are taking an offer on our latest investment.

Did you tell little thomas how you squashed the unions?

To shoot my movie I had to work with the unions and paid P&E.

Might be. Might not. All that matters is having a fun time
sailing.

Well, let us know iif you meet anyone who has fun!

Someone that might be
around to know his kids.

Hmmm. My father is 68 without a gray hair. He's having a blast running
and playing with Thomas. My grandfather lived to 88, killed in a
traffic accident. My great grandfather made it to 97. I don't even
smoke or drink a drop.
So...I'm laughing pretty hard, Joe! You missed out and now you think
you're too old to be a man? My neighbor is FDNY. He's 45 and has a
baby. You're not too old, Joe. You're just too selfish. Of course you
have no idea of what you've missed.

RB
35s5
NY