posted to alt.sailing.asa

Default Death Wish?

"Scotty" wrote in message
unions are a major contributor to the down fall of this
country.

They certainly contributed significantly to the outsourcing of manufactured
goods to foreign countries.

Max

posted to alt.sailing.asa

"katy" wrote in message
Scotty wrote:
unions are a major contributor to the down fall of this
country.

I second that....

You could get killed in Michigan for saying that.

Max

posted to alt.sailing.asa

Scotty wrote:
"Dave" wrote in message

On Wed, 16 May 2007 19:01:18 -0400, "Scotty"

said:

Why don't you just take an earlier bus?

How does that help? The work time is lost whether early or

late.

everyone knows that the handicapped are lazy, they won't be
up that early.

SV

sssssss...pffftttttt....bad Scotty...bad....
posted to alt.sailing.asa

Maxprop wrote:
"katy" wrote in message

Scotty wrote:

unions are a major contributor to the down fall of this
country.

I second that....

You could get killed in Michigan for saying that.

Max

You notice I didn;t say that while in Michigan? Ya think I forgot that
fast?
posted to alt.sailing.asa

"katy" wrote in message
Maxprop wrote:
"katy" wrote in message

Scotty wrote:

unions are a major contributor to the down fall of this
country.

I second that....

You could get killed in Michigan for saying that.

Max

You notice I didn;t say that while in Michigan? Ya think I forgot that
fast?

Nah. I knew you hadn't forgotten. Hell, I figure you're even aware that
the governor, herself, might come after ya.

Max

posted to alt.sailing.asa

Maxprop wrote:
"katy" wrote in message

Maxprop wrote:

"katy" wrote in message

Scotty wrote:

unions are a major contributor to the down fall of this
country.

I second that....

You could get killed in Michigan for saying that.

Max

You notice I didn;t say that while in Michigan? Ya think I forgot that
fast?

Nah. I knew you hadn't forgotten. Hell, I figure you're even aware that
the governor, herself, might come after ya.

Max

She wouldn't dare leave the state....too many ex-pat Michiganders
lurking and waiting...I still don't understand how she got re-elected...
posted to alt.sailing.asa
Joe Joe is offline

On May 16, 7:13 pm, "Maxprop" wrote:
"Scotty" wrote in message

unions are a major contributor to the down fall of this
country.

They certainly contributed significantly to the outsourcing of manufactured
goods to foreign countries.

Max

Well now that a holding group is buying GM the ****s fixing to hit the
fan. They will offer the union employees a meeger severence package,
cut out all heathcare, and chop off all the dead weight..... or they
will file chapter 11 and the workers will get nothing but a kick in
the ass as they are escorted off the grounds . It's long over due that
the greedy unions get ****canned so the American auto mfgrs can
compete with the japs on a level playing field.

Joe

posted to alt.sailing.asa

oups.com...
"Scotty" wrote in message

unions are a major contributor to the down fall of this
country.

They certainly contributed significantly to the outsourcing of
manufactured
goods to foreign countries.

Max

Well now that a holding group is buying GM the ****s fixing to hit the
fan. They will offer the union employees a meeger severence package,
cut out all heathcare, and chop off all the dead weight..... or they
will file chapter 11 and the workers will get nothing but a kick in
the ass as they are escorted off the grounds . It's long over due that
the greedy unions get ****canned so the American auto mfgrs can
compete with the japs on a level playing field.

Joe

Yeah, that's the ticket... fire or at least blame the workers for
_negotiating_ successfully.

What a guy.

--
"j" ganz @@
www.sailnow.com

posted to alt.sailing.asa

"Capt. JG" wrote in message
"Joe" wrote in message

Yeah, that's the ticket... fire or at least blame the

workers for
_negotiating_ successfully.

the ''workers'', and I use that term loosely, only do / vote
what the mob / union bosses tell them to.

SBV

posted to alt.sailing.asa

"Scotty" wrote in message
. ..

"Capt. JG" wrote in message
"Joe" wrote in message

Yeah, that's the ticket... fire or at least blame the

workers for
_negotiating_ successfully.

the ''workers'', and I use that term loosely, only do / vote
what the mob / union bosses tell them to.

SBV

So what? At this point, who's going to be harmed, according to Joe's post...
the boss' or the workers?

--
"j" ganz @@
www.sailnow.com