posted to alt.sailing.asa

Default Bill the new guy

"Wilbur Hubbard" wrote in
message ...

"Scotty" wrote in message
. ..

"Wilbur Hubbard" wrote

in
message ...

cat-o-nine-tails

is a boat part?

yes, it's part of the ship's equipment.

Oh, so then a can of beans is also a boat part.

posted to alt.sailing.asa

"Scotty" wrote in message
. ..

"Wilbur Hubbard" wrote in
message ...

"Scotty" wrote in message
. ..

"Wilbur Hubbard" wrote

in
message ...

cat-o-nine-tails

is a boat part?

yes, it's part of the ship's equipment.

Oh, so then a can of beans is also a boat part.

A can of beans is ship's stores. Not a part of the boat's equipment.

Wilbur Hubbard

posted to alt.sailing.asa
Joe Joe is offline

On May 14, 10:49 am, "Scotty" wrote:
"Wilbur Hubbard" wrote in

cat-o-nine-tails

is a boat part?

It is standard boat equipment. Is a sailboat without sails a
sailboat?

I think we are getting to the hard level, Any new animal names get 7
asa points.

And for Bills sake... Plant names are now worth 2 point.

Compass Rose.

Joe

posted to alt.sailing.asa

Scotty wrote:
"Wilbur Hubbard" wrote in
message ...

"Scotty" wrote in message
m...

"Wilbur Hubbard" wrote

in

message ...

cat-o-nine-tails

is a boat part?

yes, it's part of the ship's equipment.

Oh, so then a can of beans is also a boat part.

Depends on what you use it for...
posted to alt.sailing.asa

"katy" wrote in message

cat-o-nine-tails

is a boat part?

yes, it's part of the ship's equipment.

Oh, so then a can of beans is also a boat part.

Depends on what you use it for...

when the wind dies, of course.

posted to alt.sailing.asa

Scotty wrote:
"katy" wrote in message

cat-o-nine-tails

is a boat part?

yes, it's part of the ship's equipment.

Oh, so then a can of beans is also a boat part.

Depends on what you use it for...

when the wind dies, of course.

Then it's a boat part since it's a propulsion unit...

posted to alt.sailing.asa

On May 14, 9:12 am, Joe wrote:
On May 14, 10:49 am, "Scotty" wrote:

"Wilbur Hubbard" wrote in

cat-o-nine-tails

is a boat part?

It is standard boat equipment. Is a sailboat without sails a
sailboat?

I think we are getting to the hard level, Any new animal names get 7
asa points.

And for Bills sake... Plant names are now worth 2 point.

Compass Rose.

Joe

Nettles.......So I cheated but I think I should get a point for know
ing it is a plant.

Bill

posted to alt.sailing.asa
Joe Joe is offline

On May 14, 12:36 pm, Bill wrote:
On May 14, 9:12 am, Joe wrote:

On May 14, 10:49 am, "Scotty" wrote:

"Wilbur Hubbard" wrote in

cat-o-nine-tails

is a boat part?

It is standard boat equipment. Is a sailboat without sails a
sailboat?

I think we are getting to the hard level, Any new animal names get 7
asa points.

And for Bills sake... Plant names are now worth 2 point.

Compass Rose.

Joe

Nettles.......So I cheated but I think I should get a point for know
ing it is a plant.

Bill- Hide quoted text -

Clove hitch

Joe

posted to alt.sailing.asa

"Joe" wrote in message
ups.com...

Joe

Nettles.......So I cheated but I think I should get a

point for know
ing it is a plant.

Bill- Hide quoted text -

Clove hitch