posted to alt.sailing.asa
Joe Joe is offline

Default Yaba Daba Do

Abu Ayyub is dead .
http://www.iht.com/articles/2007/05/01/africa/iraq.php

Seems the locals are sick and tired of the murdering insurgents as
well.

Joe

posted to alt.sailing.asa

And another enemy of Bin Laden is dead.
Great work for a phoney baloney war.
Gas is over 3 bucks.
Bin Laden is still free.
Wrong country attacked.
Americans still dying.

RB
35s5
NY

posted to alt.sailing.asa

I got this in my e-mail today and thought it was an interesting
comparison.

The other night we watched a movie called, "Flags of
our Fathers." During the movie, I pointed out the radio
broadcast of "Tokyo Rose."

She had the best music on her station. During World War II,
the Japanese developed a way to demoralize the American
forces. Psychological warfare experts developed a message
they felt would work.

They gave the script to their famous broadcaster "Tokyo Rose"
and every day she would broadcast this same message packaged
in different ways. The Japanese hoped it would have a negative
impact on American GI's morale.

What was that demoralizing message? It had three main points:
1. Your President is lying to you.
2. This war is illegal.
3. You cannot win the war.

Does this sound familiar today?

It is because we are being bombarded by Tokyo Hillary, Tokyo Harry,
Tokyo Teddy, Tokyo Nancy, Tokyo Murtha, etc.,and they have
picked up the same message and are broadcasting it on Tokyo CNN,
Tokyo ABC, Tokyo CBS, Tokyo NBC, etc., to our troops.

The only difference is that they claim to support our troops before
they demoralize them. Come to think of it, Tokyo Rose told the troops
she was on their side, too.

Bill

posted to alt.sailing.asa

In article .com,
Bill wrote:
What was that demoralizing message? It had three main points:
1. Your President is lying to you.
2. This war is illegal.
3. You cannot win the war.

Does this sound familiar today?

Except today, it's actually supported by the facts. Bummer isn't it.

What a load of right-wing, fear-based bull****.

The only difference is that they claim to support our troops before
they demoralize them. Come to think of it, Tokyo Rose told the troops
she was on their side, too.

Hate to tell you, but she is a US citizen and lives here.

--
Capt. JG @@
www.sailnow.com

posted to alt.sailing.asa

"Jonathan Ganz" wrote in message
In article .com,
Bill wrote:
What was that demoralizing message? It had three main points:
1. Your President is lying to you.
2. This war is illegal.
3. You cannot win the war.

Does this sound familiar today?

Except today, it's actually supported by the facts. Bummer isn't it.

It is because we are being bombarded by Tokyo Hillary, Tokyo Harry,
Tokyo Teddy, Tokyo Nancy, Tokyo Murtha, etc.,and they have
picked up the same message and are broadcasting it on Tokyo CNN,
Tokyo ABC, Tokyo CBS, Tokyo NBC, etc., to our troops.

What a load of right-wing, fear-based bull****.

The only difference is that they claim to support our troops before
they demoralize them. Come to think of it, Tokyo Rose told the troops
she was on their side, too.

Hate to tell you, but she is a US citizen and lives here.

Is she still dating Mikhail Gorbachev?

Max

posted to alt.sailing.asa
Joe Joe is offline

On May 1, 4:18 pm, Bill wrote:
[...]

The dems are digging a deep hole that will take decades to dig out
of. Look what happened when they cut off support for the troops in
Vietnam. The dems were out of power for over a decade. This all will
figure into the next election quite nicely. All the democratic lies
and cowardness will be seen for exactly what it was.

Keep it up.

Joe

posted to alt.sailing.asa

In article . com,
Joe wrote:
The dems are digging a deep hole that will take decades to dig out
of. Look what happened when they cut off support for the troops in
Vietnam. The dems were out of power for over a decade. This all will
figure into the next election quite nicely. All the democratic lies
and cowardness will be seen for exactly what it was.

Yeah, Vietnam... the just war. Great example.

--
Capt. JG @@
www.sailnow.com

posted to alt.sailing.asa
Joe Joe is offline

On May 1, 2:43 pm, "Capt. Rob" wrote:
And another enemy of Bin Laden is dead.
Great work for a phoney baloney war.

Well the "phoney baloney" fellow who was comitting mass murder and
targeting out troops with IED's ect is dead.. Sorry if that sours
your day.

Gas is over 3 bucks.

Let's attack Chivas and take his, the evil halliburton guys are not
shipping enough stolen Iraqi gasoline...remember that why we are
there.

Bin Laden is still free.

He's a dead man walking, playing with rat turds in a cave in ********
no-where. Not your average retirement of a former multi-millionaire
for someone given so much by the lucky sperm club.

Wrong country attacked.

Saddams dead...right country.

Americans still dying.

Everyday in the fight to preserve freedom.

To bad you never served your country Robert. Guys like you have no
ideal what freedoms price is, and the satisfaction of taking your turn
carrying the torch.

Every American dying today was not drafted, they joined freely.

Joe

IN FLANDERS FIELDS the poppies blow
Between the crosses row on row,
That mark our place; and in the sky
The larks, still bravely singing, fly
Scarce heard amid the guns below.

We are the Dead. Short days ago
We lived, felt dawn, saw sunset glow,
Loved and were loved, and now we lie
In Flanders fields.

Take up our quarrel with the foe:
To you from failing hands we throw
The torch; be yours to hold it high.
If ye break faith with us who die
We shall not sleep, though poppies grow
In Flanders fields.

RB
35s5
NY

posted to alt.sailing.asa

On May 1, 5:59 pm, Joe wrote:
What was that demoralizing message? It had three main points:
1. Your President is lying to you.
2. This war is illegal.
3. You cannot win the war.

Does this sound familiar today?

No, it doesn't. We all realized Bush was lying when he said Iraq was
no threat to us a few months before building his false war.
Then he told us there were weapons of mass destruction.
Then he made about a thousand speeches mentioning 9/11, Sadam and Iraq
in the same sentence.
Then he denied ever linking 9/11 to Iraq.
Then he told us the war was over.
Then he told us the war must go on or the terrorists have won.
And after that, even as his own people distanced themselves or went
down in flames, he continues to spew lies. Sadam was Bin Laden's
enemy.
Poor Joe is thick and ignorant, and so bitter over an imagined
"liberal agenda" that he doesn't even understand how un-American his
comments are. I know one thing, Bush is no republican of any kind and
he's not a true conservative either. Al Gore had more republican views
and is far more conservative. If you think that's only about abortion
and global warming you need an education.
Oh, and I don't like Hillary much either. I do wish Al Gore would run
again because he's one of the few people around that actually grasps
how serious a threat our environmental issues have become. Terrorism
is a very very small blip by comparsion, but of course it's a better
story. The sad part is that someone like Joe, who lives on the water,
doesn't grasp what Bush has done and failed to do.

"(And) The oceans became the beating heart, attacked, clogged by
disease and waste until it all stood motionless, a massive machine
obliterated and rendered lifeless. The man stood above all of this and
pondered, finally comprehending, and withered."
Raymond E. Brandson -1956

RB
35s5
NY

posted to alt.sailing.asa

Hoo-Yah!

Yet more proof that WE are WINNING in IRAQ. Bush's troop surge will further
squash Al Queda in Iraq.

I say enact the draft, get another 500,000 boots on the ground and clean up
the whole region. We won't be alone, when our good friends the Brits and
Aussies see complete American commitment they too will commit totally.

Bob Crantz