posted to alt.sailing.asa

Default Navy boarding

"Maxprop" wrote in message
ink.net...

"Capt. JG" wrote in message
"Maxprop" wrote in message
ink.net...

"Capt. JG" wrote in message
"Maxprop" wrote in message
ink.net...

"Capt. JG" wrote in message
Did I mention we were boarded by the Mexican Navy while in Baja...
very interesting experience. They came along side with a skiff...
eight sailors (all toting M-16s or similar) and the officer with a
sidearm. Very professional. We were the only boat in sight... with
Moorings plastered all over, so it was pretty obvious we were
charterers. The officer and one crew came aboard, while the others
stayed on the skiff.

The officer asked to see the boat documentation, but was mostly
interested in the fishing permits (up-to-date) courtesy of the
Moorings. His English wasn't that great, but basically they were
looking for poachers. After several attempts he accepted some water
for himself and his crew... damn hot day.

If the US Navy boarded a boatload of Mexicans, it would be considered
racism.

By whom?

Democrats, the left wing, secular-progressives, Hispanics. Of course
Jesse Jackson and Al Sharpton wouldn't care a whit about Mexicans.

Max

What planet are you on these days?

I guess those people carrying Mexican flags and marching through the
streets of American cities a while back must have been Republicans, eh?

Max

You'd be surprised. I bet a lot of them were.

--
"j" ganz @@
www.sailnow.com

posted to alt.sailing.asa

"Capt. JG" wrote in message
"Maxprop" wrote in message
ink.net...

"Capt. JG" wrote in message
"Maxprop" wrote in message
ink.net...

"Capt. JG" wrote in message
"Maxprop" wrote in message
ink.net...

"Capt. JG" wrote in message
[...]

Yeah, that's really likely. Did you know that Hispanics outnumber Blacks
now in this country?

Max

posted to alt.sailing.asa

"Maxprop" wrote in message
ink.net...
What planet are you on these days?

I guess those people carrying Mexican flags and

marching through the
streets of American cities a while back must have been

Republicans, eh?

Max

You'd be surprised. I bet a lot of them were.

Yeah, that's really likely. Did you know that Hispanics

outnumber Blacks
now in this country?

yeah but they're only half as big.

posted to alt.sailing.asa

"Maxprop" wrote in message
ink.net...

"Capt. JG" wrote in message
"Maxprop" wrote in message
ink.net...

"Capt. JG" wrote in message
"Maxprop" wrote in message
ink.net...

"Capt. JG" wrote in message
"Maxprop" wrote in message
ink.net...

"Capt. JG" wrote in message
[...]

It is... they tend to be very conservative, at least the older latinos.

Why do I care if latinos outnumber blacks?

--
"j" ganz @@
www.sailnow.com

posted to alt.sailing.asa

"Capt. JG" wrote in message
"Maxprop" wrote in message
ink.net...

"Capt. JG" wrote in message
"Maxprop" wrote in message
ink.net...

"Capt. JG" wrote in message
"Maxprop" wrote in message
ink.net...

"Capt. JG" wrote in message
"Maxprop" wrote in message
ink.net...

"Capt. JG" wrote in message
[...]

The point is that the African-Americans are no longer the largest minority,
albeit the most vocal. So when Jesse and Al do their dog and pony show in
order to scream "racism" more loudly, they'd better address the needs of the
#1 minority: Hispanics. Of course they don't care about Hispanics, so you
won't hear mention of their plight, will you. And when someone refers to
them with the S-word, neither Jesse nor Al will cry racism.

I thought a good, card-carrying liberal, such as yourself, would want to
know.

Max

#1 minority: Hispanics. Of course they don't care about

Hispanics, so you
won't hear mention of their plight, will you. And when

someone refers to
them with the S-word, neither Jesse nor Al will cry

racism.

''S-word'' ? Spaniards?

Scotty

#1 minority: Hispanics. Of course they don't care about Hispanics, so you
won't hear mention of their plight, will you. And when someone refers to
them with the S-word, neither Jesse nor Al will cry racism.

I thought a good, card-carrying liberal, such as yourself, would want to
know.

I don't carry a card. Any good, card-carrying conservative, such as
yourself, would know that. g

--
Capt. JG @@
www.sailnow.com

#1 minority: Hispanics. Of course they don't care about Hispanics, so
you
won't hear mention of their plight, will you. And when someone refers to
them with the S-word, neither Jesse nor Al will cry racism.

I thought a good, card-carrying liberal, such as yourself, would want to
know.

I don't carry a card. Any good, card-carrying conservative, such as
yourself, would know that. g

P'shaw. We wear our neocon IDs around our necks on dog tags now.

Max

Boat for FREE! HUGE house batteries, great liveaboard. Larry Cruising 14 March 15th 07 01:52 AM
Hull Material Evaluation for Navy 44 Sail Training Craft Mic Cruising 0 August 27th 05 02:47 AM
Adrift 500 Feet Under the Sea, a Minute Was an Eternity MrPepper11 General 4 May 25th 05 10:14 AM
Just a few names... John Smith General 0 May 2nd 04 11:32 PM
Italy furious- Navy cover(-ed) up sub accident WalterScottGray General 15 November 26th 03 01:58 PM