posted to alt.sailing.asa

Default Huh?

Came back from NC after a wodnerful weekend with great weather and wind
and some really grat sailing adn you guys are still at it abaout guns
and stuff? Didn't any of you get out on your boats? We had a very
profitable weekend chore-side too and got some uch needed things done,
including some mroe varnishing...
posted to alt.sailing.asa

"katy" wrote in message
Came back from NC after a wodnerful weekend with great weather and wind
and some really grat sailing adn you guys are still at it abaout guns and
stuff? Didn't any of you get out on your boats? We had a very profitable
weekend chore-side too and got some uch needed things done, including some
mroe varnishing...

Nah... stopped talking about them a few days ago. We decided to ban them
from the newsgroup.

--
"j" ganz @@
www.sailnow.com

posted to alt.sailing.asa

"katy" wrote in message
Came back from NC after a wodnerful weekend with great weather and wind
and some really grat sailing adn you guys are still at it abaout guns and
stuff? Didn't any of you get out on your boats? We had a very profitable
weekend chore-side too and got some uch needed things done, including some
mroe varnishing...

Went on maiden voyage last Saturday. Youngest one threw up all over
everything, the other one dumped sticky drinks twice. Fun for all.

BC

posted to alt.sailing.asa

"katy" wrote in message
Came back from NC after a wodnerful weekend with great weather and wind
and some really grat sailing adn you guys are still at it abaout guns and
stuff? Didn't any of you get out on your boats? We had a very profitable
weekend chore-side too and got some uch needed things done, including some
mroe varnishing...

It was 75-80 degrees Saturday and Sunday at Whitehall. We had a great
sailing day today--about 15kts. out of the south and no powerboats anywhere.
Sunblock was the order of the day with nary a cloud in sight. And the water
is surprisingly warm for this time of year. The weekend was damn near
perfect.

Now if only the boat weren't in its cradle, it would have been perfect.

Max

posted to alt.sailing.asa

"Capt. JG" wrote in message
"katy" wrote in message
Came back from NC after a wodnerful weekend with great weather and wind
and some really grat sailing adn you guys are still at it abaout guns and
stuff? Didn't any of you get out on your boats? We had a very profitable
weekend chore-side too and got some uch needed things done, including
some mroe varnishing...

Nah... stopped talking about them a few days ago. We decided to ban them
from the newsgroup.

You Halliburton-lover, you.

Max

posted to alt.sailing.asa

Bob Crantz wrote:
"katy" wrote in message

Came back from NC after a wodnerful weekend with great weather and wind
and some really grat sailing adn you guys are still at it abaout guns and
stuff? Didn't any of you get out on your boats? We had a very profitable
weekend chore-side too and got some uch needed things done, including some
mroe varnishing...

Went on maiden voyage last Saturday. Youngest one threw up all over
everything, the other one dumped sticky drinks twice. Fun for all.

BC

heh...get an on deck sun shower and stick em under it when they gets too
sticky...

posted to alt.sailing.asa

huh?

RB

posted to alt.sailing.asa

Capt. Rob wrote:
huh?

RB

You need a hearing aid already?
posted to alt.sailing.asa

"katy" wrote in message
Maxprop wrote:
"katy" wrote in message

Came back from NC after a wodnerful weekend with great weather and wind
and some really grat sailing adn you guys are still at it abaout guns and
stuff? Didn't any of you get out on your boats? We had a very profitable
weekend chore-side too and got some uch needed things done, including
some mroe varnishing...

It was 75-80 degrees Saturday and Sunday at Whitehall. We had a great
sailing day today--about 15kts. out of the south and no powerboats
anywhere. Sunblock was the order of the day with nary a cloud in sight.
And the water is surprisingly warm for this time of year. The weekend
was damn near perfect.

Now if only the boat weren't in its cradle, it would have been perfect.

Max

sad....so sad....

It was a great day for socializing with friends. Everyone was there. And
the boat--she sure do shine, yassah.

Max