posted to alt.sailing.asa

Default Unbiased Opinion

I have to give my unbiased, objective opinion he

Bobsprit is slapping this group silly with one hand tied behind his back.

Kudos to you Bobbers they keep coming back for more. Will you change hands
when one becomes tired?

I've seen the satellite photos of the lakefront property. It is really nice
and you got one hell of a deal!

Amen!

posted to alt.sailing.asa

"Bob Crantz" wrote in message
I have to give my unbiased, objective opinion he

Bobsprit is slapping this group silly with one hand tied behind his back.

Kudos to you Bobbers they keep coming back for more. Will you change hands
when one becomes tired?

That other hand isn't tied behind his back. Do you really want to know what
he's doing with it??

Bubbles is the troll king. Even you (and Mooron) couldn't best him.

Max

posted to alt.sailing.asa

Bubbles is the troll king. Even you (and Mooron) couldn't best him.

I take my hat off to Mooron. He was always ready for a scrap and never
took it seriously. Off tthe group he was ultra nice, and that's saying
something considering what we said to eachother here. He had the
humor. Gayanzy's netkopping sent him away, but he was a lot of fun.
Other ASA'ers that stood their ground: Ozzy (also a class act) and Max
seem to be cool people in "real life." Wingnuts like Scotty, Joe,
Gayanzy, Jeff, Sloco, Dave, Doug...what can you do with frustrated
humorless people like them? The answer is:
TROLL them until they turn blue. My favorite thing is when they all
try to gang up and pat each other on the back claiming they are
trolling me! Or getting me! Or whatever.
But the truth.....I rule here. When I leave....it's dull city. And
when I return...fun times!
In a few weeks I'll be posting sailing videos to this group and
pictures. No one, and I mean NO ONE gives to this group as I do.
And that's why I'm captain of ASA and why I now own a boat worth more
than Scotty's 14 times over and now also land worth 5 times more!

RB
35s5
NY

posted to alt.sailing.asa

Nathan Branden wrote:
I'm new to this group, but that RB is a gut buster. I never laughed so
hard! I bet he is a former Marine.

Nathan

You'd lose your bet....
posted to alt.sailing.asa

"Capt. Rob" wrote in message
ups.com...

In a few weeks I'll be posting sailing videos to this

group and
pictures. No one, and I mean NO ONE gives to this group as

I do.
And that's why I'm captain of ASA and why I now own a boat

worth more
than Scotty's 14 times over and now also land worth 5

times more!

your land is only worth $25,000 ?

posted to alt.sailing.asa

"Nathan Branden" wrote in message
I'm new to this group, but that RB is a gut buster. I

never laughed so
hard! I bet he is a former Male.

I believe you're right.