posted to alt.sailing.asa
Joe Joe is offline

Default Bob's fishin frenzy

Is a hoot.
His puppet Charlie too.

The guy who said he would never return...returns and calls everone a
liar.

It's a cheap bait and switch.

Like a guy who starts a fire in a diner when he can not afford to pay
the bill.

See Bob Flop...Flop Bob Flop.

Joe

posted to alt.sailing.asa

Hey Boob**** what are you sailing this season? Still own that
designer interior French POS with the main that was cut too short?

posted to alt.sailing.asa

On Apr 19, 11:39 pm, Ringmaster wrote:
Hey Boob**** what are you sailing this season? Still own that
designer interior French POS with the main that was cut too short?

You mean ths 35s5 that's faster, roomier, newer, better looking and
has a carbon fibre main that's also 8 SQ feet larger than the stock
main? Do you mean the 35s5 that's worth 3 times more than your boat?

Yep, still have her.....

Tell us...do you still have the badly dated, ugly and cheap looking
Express 30 that was a total failure and ended up out of business? The
one with the head in the V? The one with the TINY wheel? The one with
the 70's interior? The one with the too chunky cabin trunk and horid
stern section????

Bwahahahahhahahahaha! Dude...face facts, you have a tired and
forgotten boat worth a fraction of what mine is and I bet Joe's boat
COULD beat yours!
It's good to know that my nicer boat is STILL killing you! What will
you do when we get the new C&C???? EXPLODE!!!!

RB
35s5
NY

posted to alt.sailing.asa
Joe Joe is offline

On Apr 20, 2:23 pm, "Capt. Rob" wrote:

I thought you said you were not going to post here anymore.

Perhaps you made a mistake, right?

Joe

RB
35s5
NY

posted to alt.sailing.asa

Can't read, Joe?
I said that I was leaving the group and would return, plus post pics
and videos.
In any case I won't be staying long, though I will post pics and
videos on Heart of Gold. Since we can't even see a link for your
dinghy, I'm betting we'll still see that same B&W shot of your barge/
houseboat and no sailing videos like this....

http://youtube.com/watch?v=CeJAK6Esq0A

Joe, you're a fraud. Of course the other losers here who don't have a
boat or a crappy one like Sloco or Scotty!

RB
35s5
NY

posted to alt.sailing.asa
Joe Joe is offline

On Apr 20, 7:32 pm, "Capt. Rob" wrote:

In any case I won't be staying long,

See my old sailing videos like this....

http://youtube.com/watch?v=CeJAK6Esq0A

Joe, you're a fraud. Of course the other losers here who don't have a
boat or a crappy one like Sloco or Scotty!

RB
35s5
NY

Posted OCT.3rd 2006 thats your last day sail...huh?

Do you watch that all winter long while your boat hoggs in the yard?

Joe

posted to alt.sailing.asa

Short main plus a cabin top traveler. Only dockside condos have cabin
top travelers. Hunters have cabin top travelers. Catalinas hace
cabin top travelers.

Beneteau 36s5 bringing up the rear of PHRF C.

Bob's boat [email protected] ASA 8 January 4th 06 02:49 AM
WTB: Ocean Kayak Yak Board or Frenzy in MA David Touring 0 November 28th 03 03:21 AM
A Review of Bob's Summer Sailing Plans.... Capt. Mooron ASA 1 September 11th 03 09:39 PM