posted to alt.sailing.asa
Joe Joe is offline

Default Not sure Jon

I'm not sure if I'd go with the example you e-mailed me.

http://www.dollhouseminiatures.com/i...tics/102dr.jpg

It will match your Nav station, but clashes with the plastic
windows.....................

Joe

posted to alt.sailing.asa

"Joe" wrote in message
ups.com...
I'm not sure if I'd go with the example you e-mailed me.

http://www.dollhouseminiatures.com/i...tics/102dr.jpg

It will match your Nav station, but clashes with the plastic
windows.....................

Joe

I knew it was your favoite color.

--
"j" ganz @@
www.sailnow.com

posted to alt.sailing.asa

Joe wrote:
I'm not sure if I'd go with the example you e-mailed me.

http://www.dollhouseminiatures.com/i...tics/102dr.jpg

It will match your Nav station, but clashes with the plastic
windows.....................

Joe

They'd go great with a mauve interior though...
posted to alt.sailing.asa

"katy" wrote in message
Joe wrote:
I'm not sure if I'd go with the example you e-mailed me.

http://www.dollhouseminiatures.com/i...tics/102dr.jpg

It will match your Nav station, but clashes with the plastic
windows.....................

Joe

They'd go great with a mauve interior though...

I noticed on his site that the Good Captain has mini-Venetian blinds in
his pilot house. I think those mini-blinds come in a variety of colors.
Probably even come in mauve. The Good Captain isn't much of an interior
decorator. Mauve mini-blinds would have given it that added touch.
http://captneal.homestead.com/updatedinterior.html

Wilbur Hubbard

posted to alt.sailing.asa

"Wilbur Hubbard" wrote in

Mauve mini-blinds would have given it that added touch.
http://captneal.homestead.com/updatedgayinterior.html

it's gay enough as it is.

Scotty

posted to alt.sailing.asa
Joe Joe is offline

On Apr 6, 2:50 pm, "Capt. JG" wrote:
"Joe" wrote in message

ups.com...

I'm not sure if I'd go with the example you e-mailed me.

http://www.dollhouseminiatures.com/i...tics/102dr.jpg

It will match your Nav station, but clashes with the plastic
windows.....................

Joe

I knew it was your favoite color.

Remember the advertisement jingle
"Think Pink"

Joe

posted to alt.sailing.asa

Joe wrote:
On Apr 6, 2:50 pm, "Capt. JG" wrote:

"Joe" wrote in message

roups.com...

I'm not sure if I'd go with the example you e-mailed me.

http://www.dollhouseminiatures.com/i...tics/102dr.jpg

It will match your Nav station, but clashes with the plastic
windows.....................

Joe

I knew it was your favoite color.

Remember the advertisement jingle
"Think Pink"

Joe

Have you heard Pink sing "Me and Bobby Magee"? SOuinds sorta almost like
Joplin....
posted to alt.sailing.asa

"Scotty" wrote in message
. ..

"Wilbur Hubbard" wrote in

Mauve mini-blinds would have given it that added touch.
http://captneal.homestead.com/updatedgayinterior.html

it's gay enough as it is.

Scotty

Whew... I won't classify it, but it doesn't look impressive.

--
"j" ganz @@
www.sailnow.com

posted to alt.sailing.asa
Joe Joe is offline

On Apr 6, 9:28 pm, katy wrote:
Joe wrote:
On Apr 6, 2:50 pm, "Capt. JG" wrote:

"Joe" wrote in message

roups.com...

I'm not sure if I'd go with the example you e-mailed me.

http://www.dollhouseminiatures.com/i...tics/102dr.jpg

It will match your Nav station, but clashes with the plastic
windows.....................

Joe

I knew it was your favoite color.

Remember the advertisement jingle
"Think Pink"

Joe

Have you heard Pink sing "Me and Bobby Magee"? SOuinds sorta almost like
Joplin....- Hide quoted text -

Yeah I like Pink. But Janis Joplin she is not.
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=BjtfGvFFt48

Joe

posted to alt.sailing.asa
Joe Joe is offline

On Apr 6, 10:31 pm, "Joe" wrote:
On Apr 6, 9:28 pm, katy wrote:

Joe wrote:
On Apr 6, 2:50 pm, "Capt. JG" wrote:

"Joe" wrote in message

roups.com...

I'm not sure if I'd go with the example you e-mailed me.

http://www.dollhouseminiatures.com/i...tics/102dr.jpg

It will match your Nav station, but clashes with the plastic
windows.....................

Joe

I knew it was your favoite color.

Remember the advertisement jingle
"Think Pink"

Joe

Have you heard Pink sing "Me and Bobby Magee"? SOuinds sorta almost like
Joplin....- Hide quoted text -

Yeah I like Pink. But Janis Joplin she is not.http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=BjtfGvFFt48

Joe- Hide quoted text -

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=1Ekmf...elated&search=

See what I mean? Pink's missing the soul of the song.

Joe