posted to alt.sailing.asa

Default Not sure Jon

Joe wrote:
On Apr 6, 9:28 pm, katy wrote:

Joe wrote:

On Apr 6, 2:50 pm, "Capt. JG" wrote:

"Joe" wrote in message

egroups.com...

I'm not sure if I'd go with the example you e-mailed me.

http://www.dollhouseminiatures.com/i...tics/102dr.jpg

It will match your Nav station, but clashes with the plastic
windows.....................

Joe

I knew it was your favoite color.

Remember the advertisement jingle
"Think Pink"

Joe

Have you heard Pink sing "Me and Bobby Magee"? SOuinds sorta almost like
Joplin....- Hide quoted text -

Yeah I like Pink. But Janis Joplin she is not.
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=BjtfGvFFt48

Joe

Was hot...she's dead...heroine overdose...
posted to alt.sailing.asa

Joe wrote:
On Apr 6, 10:31 pm, "Joe" wrote:

On Apr 6, 9:28 pm, katy wrote:

Joe wrote:

On Apr 6, 2:50 pm, "Capt. JG" wrote:

"Joe" wrote in message

legroups.com...

I'm not sure if I'd go with the example you e-mailed me.

http://www.dollhouseminiatures.com/i...tics/102dr.jpg

It will match your Nav station, but clashes with the plastic
windows.....................

Joe

I knew it was your favoite color.

Remember the advertisement jingle
"Think Pink"

Joe

Have you heard Pink sing "Me and Bobby Magee"? SOuinds sorta almost like
Joplin....- Hide quoted text -

Yeah I like Pink. But Janis Joplin she is not.http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=BjtfGvFFt48

Joe- Hide quoted text -

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=1Ekmf...elated&search=

See what I mean? Pink's missing the soul of the song.

Joe

Didn't need to go...have got Joplin's music on CD...when I was in high
school I had a friend who had 3 guinea fowl for 4-H...they were named
after our favorites at the time: Pearl, Gracie, and Stevi....
posted to alt.sailing.asa
Joe Joe is offline

On Apr 6, 10:47 pm, katy wrote:
Joe wrote:
On Apr 6, 9:28 pm, katy wrote:

Joe wrote:

On Apr 6, 2:50 pm, "Capt. JG" wrote:

"Joe" wrote in message

egroups.com...

I'm not sure if I'd go with the example you e-mailed me.

http://www.dollhouseminiatures.com/i...tics/102dr.jpg

It will match your Nav station, but clashes with the plastic
windows.....................

Joe

I knew it was your favoite color.

Remember the advertisement jingle
"Think Pink"

Joe

Have you heard Pink sing "Me and Bobby Magee"? SOuinds sorta almost like
Joplin....- Hide quoted text -

Yeah I like Pink. But Janis Joplin she is not.
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=BjtfGvFFt48

Joe

Was hot...she's dead...heroine overdose...- Hide quoted text -

She was from a town a short way from here.... Port Arthur TX.
Born at St. Marys hospital, Terry got sick and stayed in the room she
was born. We were renovating a 120 ft crewboat named the Texas Willie
back in 84. I got kicked out of the hospital because I bought her a
bird named Hopper into the room ;0)

Joe

posted to alt.sailing.asa

"katy" wrote in message

Have you heard Pink sing "Me and Bobby Magee"? SOuinds

sorta almost like
Joplin....

That's blasphemy.

posted to alt.sailing.asa

Scotty wrote:
"katy" wrote in message

Have you heard Pink sing "Me and Bobby Magee"? SOuinds

sorta almost like

Joplin....

That's blasphemy.

I said sorta almost...I didn't say "just like"..there's no one who
sounds xactly like Joplin...