posted to alt.sailing.asa

Default Hey Jon, Pelosi lies

Dave wrote:
http://www.jpost.com/servlet/Satelli...cle%2FShowFull

I do not understand what business she has contacting foreign governments
at all,... that is not her job as Speaker of the House....I think she is
overstepping and in the long run, will make it impossible for any
official conversation to take place...this fragments our foreign policy
even further and indicates that our country is falling apart...(which
some days I feel it is)...I think it's well within the rights of the
WHite House to publicly censor her...
posted to alt.sailing.asa

"katy" wrote in message
Dave wrote:
http://www.jpost.com/servlet/Satelli...cle%2FShowFull

I do not understand what business she has contacting foreign governments
at all,... that is not her job as Speaker of the House....I think she is
overstepping and in the long run, will make it impossible for any
official conversation to take place...this fragments our foreign policy
even further and indicates that our country is falling apart...(which some
days I feel it is)...I think it's well within the rights of the WHite
House to publicly censor her...

Along with the Republicans that went with her?

http://thinkprogress.org/2007/03/30/syria-hypocrisy/

--
"j" ganz @@
www.sailnow.com

posted to alt.sailing.asa

Capt. JG wrote:
"katy" wrote in message

Dave wrote:

http://www.jpost.com/servlet/Satelli...cle%2FShowFull

I do not understand what business she has contacting foreign governments
at all,... that is not her job as Speaker of the House....I think she is
overstepping and in the long run, will make it impossible for any
official conversation to take place...this fragments our foreign policy
even further and indicates that our country is falling apart...(which some
days I feel it is)...I think it's well within the rights of the WHite
House to publicly censor her...

Along with the Republicans that went with her?

http://thinkprogress.org/2007/03/30/syria-hypocrisy/

Read the other article Dave posted...she has an added responsibilty
being SPeaker of the House...a responsibility to not make things worse
and to not cuckold us to toehr nations...
posted to alt.sailing.asa

"katy" wrote in message
Capt. JG wrote:
"katy" wrote in message

Dave wrote:

http://www.jpost.com/servlet/Satelli...cle%2FShowFull

I do not understand what business she has contacting foreign governments
at all,... that is not her job as Speaker of the House....I think she is
overstepping and in the long run, will make it impossible for any
official conversation to take place...this fragments our foreign policy
even further and indicates that our country is falling apart...(which
some days I feel it is)...I think it's well within the rights of the
WHite House to publicly censor her...

Along with the Republicans that went with her?

http://thinkprogress.org/2007/03/30/syria-hypocrisy/

Read the other article Dave posted...she has an added responsibilty being
SPeaker of the House...a responsibility to not make things worse and to
not cuckold us to toehr nations...

So, talking about peace makes things worse?

--
"j" ganz @@
www.sailnow.com

posted to alt.sailing.asa

Capt. JG wrote:
"katy" wrote in message

Capt. JG wrote:

"katy" wrote in message

Dave wrote:

http://www.jpost.com/servlet/Satelli...cle%2FShowFull

I do not understand what business she has contacting foreign governments
at all,... that is not her job as Speaker of the House....I think she is
overstepping and in the long run, will make it impossible for any
official conversation to take place...this fragments our foreign policy
even further and indicates that our country is falling apart...(which
some days I feel it is)...I think it's well within the rights of the
WHite House to publicly censor her...

Along with the Republicans that went with her?

http://thinkprogress.org/2007/03/30/syria-hypocrisy/

Read the other article Dave posted...she has an added responsibilty being
SPeaker of the House...a responsibility to not make things worse and to
not cuckold us to toehr nations...

So, talking about peace makes things worse?

Yes, Jon..when you are speaking for someone else...she had no right,
diplomatically, politically or otherwise, to approach the head of a
foreign country and represent herself as the messenger of another
country...for God's sake, that is almost tantamount to treason....I
imagine the Israeli's are really steamed..boy, that helps, doesn't it? I
don't believe she lied..I think she is that diplomatically stupid and so
left wing "happy feet" that she made a horrendous political and
diplomatic blunder that is going to hurt us big time...get your head out
of the happy dust, Jon....before you're covered over in it and suffocate...

posted to alt.sailing.asa

"katy" wrote in message
Capt. JG wrote:
"katy" wrote in message

Capt. JG wrote:

"katy" wrote in message

Dave wrote:

[...]

Well, hang her at noon! Why are you so upset by someone trying to get peace
talks moving? Do you think that Israelis really depend on her getting it
right? So, let's assume she's just stupid, if that makes you feel better.

--
"j" ganz @@
www.sailnow.com

posted to alt.sailing.asa

"katy" wrote in message
Dave wrote:

http://www.jpost.com/servlet/Satelli...3879247562&pag
ename=JPost%2FJPArticle%2FShowFull

I think it's well within the rights of the
WHite House to publicly censor her...

by putting a bag over her head. Woof!

Scotty

More Bush Lies!!!!! Bob Crantz ASA 2 July 17th 06 04:59 AM
Saddam's 17 Volumes of Enjoyable Reading - OT John H General 15 March 6th 05 01:11 PM
OT Right wing vote fraud, and political lies Gould 0738 General 0 October 20th 04 04:51 PM
More Republican Lies!!! Bobsprit ASA 67 November 13th 03 02:55 PM
OT Bush's lies upon lies. basskisser General 0 July 16th 03 02:45 PM