posted to alt.alien.vampire.flonk.flonk.flonk,alt.config,alt.sailing.asa,demon.local
ah ah is offline

Default Bush will invade Iran

Phil Kyle wrote:
On Fri, 27 Apr 2007 21:53:57 -0400, ah wrote:

Phil Kyle wrote:
On Tue, 24 Apr 2007 21:03:08 -0400, ah wrote:

Phil Kyle wrote:
On Mon, 23 Apr 2007 05:12:20 -0400, ah wrote:

Phil Kyle wrote:
On Mon, 16 Apr 2007 20:18:19 -0400, ah wrote:

Phil Kyle wrote:
On Sun, 15 Apr 2007 09:06:48 -0400, ah wrote:

Phil Kyle wrote:
On Sat, 14 Apr 2007 14:06:55 -0400, ah wrote:

Phil Kyle wrote:
On Thu, 12 Apr 2007 22:00:14 -0400, ah wrote:

Phil Kyle wrote:
Zoe wrote in
:

On Tue, 03 Apr 2007 07:07:22 GMT, "Wim Jay"
scribble-scrawled:

On 3-Apr-2007, "Steve Leyland"
steveREMOVEDOTINVALIDTOREPLY@meo w.org.invalid wrote:

Once upon a time in a magickal land far far away the being called
dave hillstrom stirred from it's deep slumber and pronounced to
usenet:

: On Sun, 1 Apr 2007 13:29:58 +0100, "Steve Leyland"
: wrote:
:
:: Once upon a time in a magickal land far far away the being called
:: Wilbur Hubbard stirred from it's deep slumber and pronounced to
:: usenet:
::
::: "Nathan Branden" wrote in message
::: ...
:::: I got the lowdown from my contacts in MarInt. Bush will invade
:::: Iran. The Marines will spearhead the invasion with the largest
:::: amphibious assault since D-Day. They will do an Inchon style
:::: landing near the Iraqi border and cut the country in two. Two
:::: MEU's will secure the southern portion of the country while the
:::: Army spills across the Iraqi border into the northern part of
:::: the country. SOG units will disable key Iranian choke and
:::: infrastrucutre points. Air superiority will be established on
:::: the fly with the latest ARM technology launched from AWACS, ECM
:::: and fighter platforms. To complete the pincher move forces will
:::: offer an opposing front projected out of Afghanistan.
::::
:::: I believe that such decisive action will eliminate the threat
:::: arising from any Muslim factions bent against the US. It will
:::: further establish Bush as a long term thinking president and
:::: set him in the history books as one of the 3 greatest of our
:::: presidents. This military action should play out over a period
:::: of 14 months maximum. Tony Blair and John Howard are on board
:::: for this final push against world wide terror. Victory is in
:::: our hands.
::::
:::: Nathan
:::
::: I'm all for it. The difference between Iraq and Iran is that
::: Iran civilians are mostly of the same religious mind. There
::: won't be the fighting between religious factions as there is in
::: Iraq. Once the fanatic govt. and the Ayatollah *******s get
::: toppled they are pretty much dead meat because much of the
::: population hates their strict rule.
:::
::: Let's roll!
::
:: sigh
:: here comes WW3 folks, all thanks to
:: trigger-happy-oil-greedy-friendly-fire-yanks like this wilbur
:: moron. I'll bet he even voted for GWB!
:: hey "wilbur", the leader of zimabwe is a totally evil ****, he's
:: done far more genocide than saddam. no oil to profit from there
:: though is there? hence suprisingly no interest from you
:: self-appointed world police warmongers. not worth sending
:: halliburton in there to cream off the profits, eh?
:: don't get me wrong, as a brit I do strongly object to what the
:: iranians have done and sincerely hope that those marines are
:: released, but get real man. if we start another war many
:: thousands of innocents will die. again. isn't it about time
:: mankind became civilised enough to stop fighting wars?
:
: not until theyre civilized enough to limit their own population to
: an ecologically sound number and density, no.

never forget the almighty profits the corporates made selling the
very same
weapons that are now killing our military to these rogue countries.
seriously dave, it isn't about over-population, it is purely about
greedy politrickshians being in the pockets of the multinational
companies.

--
Steve Leyland
mhm32x16 Smeeter#24 WSD#41 Most Hated Usenetizen Of All Time#1

=^MEOW MEOW ARMY^=

If you pretend to be good, the world takes you very seriously. If
you pretend to be bad, it doesn't. Such is the astounding stupidity
of optimism. - Oscar Wilde

= "Warning to all: Steve Leyland is a trolling **** of the highest
order. Killfile the muppet now and move on. Even the briefest of
searches on his past UseNet posts will reveal the truth. You have
been warned. *plonk*" bear, uk.rec.motorcycles

==
"I didn't delete any part of your meaningless, pointless, worthless
post in order to clearly demonstrate that you are the nemesis of
Usenet: the crossposting, non-editing, diagram-creating worthless,
dickless, brainless, gutless, mindless, ball-less, spineless,
flaccid, obese, fish-belly pale, ugly, VD-ridden, moronic, bald,
hunch-backed, flat-footed, odoriferous, obnoxious, fecal-smelling,
buck-toothed, physically handicapped, fungus-infected, HIV positive,
mud-packing, masturbating, whining, simpering, self-important,
arrogant, egomaniacal POS that takes up more bandwidth than a
despicable binary-poster, and for no apparent reason beyond seeing
his own defecatory vomitus slithering down the screen in vile green
rivulets."

Admiral Halsey, alt.sailing.asa

= "I went to the Garden of Love,
And saw what I never had seen;
A Chapel was built in the midst,
Where I used to play on the green.

And the gates of this Chapel were shut
And "Thou shalt not," writ over the door;
So I turned to the Garden of Love
That so many sweet flowers bore.

And I saw it was filled with graves,
And tombstones where flowers should be;
And priests in black gowns were walking their rounds,
And binding with briars my joys and desires."

William Blake.

= "When the Earth has been ravaged and the animals are dying, a
tribe of people from all races, creeds and colours shall put their
faith in deeds, not words, and make the land green again. They shall
be known as Warriors of the Rainbow, protectors of the environment."

Native American prophecy

|\ _.-'~~""'~`'~)
/, ~-,__,,,.'~ ,-;;--''
|,4) ./ ' ; ;/'
'-~~;'@ ( ; ;
_.--'' _.-_..' .;.'
(,_..----''' (,..--''

Meow

Why have you added d.l to your crossposts of this ****e? The
introduction to your post is crap, you have failed to trim the body of
the post you are replying to, *BUT* most importantly, your sig is
simply too big for demon.local. I suggest you fix it immediately or
stay out of our unpolluted stream. Your sort we can do without. And
just in case you failed to understand that message, just listen to
what someone said a long time ago about one of our guardians:

"Gah. For the sake of your own sanity, don't argue with Neil.
Anyone. Neil is like a pit-bull in an argument - once he's clamped on,
he's buggered if he's going to let go. Ever.

You will not win. You will not get the last word, and you won't be
able to budge him an inch - he has his opinions and they will not be
changed.

Sometimes, just sometimes, you feel like you're getting the edge - but
you're making the mistake of assuming that a logical argument is an
effective argument. You have much to learn (and I learnt the hard
way).

A different tack, you think, may work - how about employing the same
mindless belligerence that he uses to such effect? Fight fire with
fire!! But no.. No matter how obtuse and irritating you think you're
being, **** can always step up another gear - you're going flat-out,
and he's just been cruising - the McLaren F1 of obfuscation.

And even then, you might think you can hang on to the end - that he's
getting /bored/... Maybe you're starting to derive a perverted
masochistic satisfaction from this extended exchange. Remember one
thing - Neil Is Enjoying It More. Each response gives him more
argumentative power, you're just feeding him - and you can't see him
grow until it's too late, when you collapse from your swivel-chair
sobbing uncontrollably."

OK then, Mr. Pussy Meow, do you *really* want to go up against our
very own demon pit bull wot has never been beaten by anything or
anyone? And if you don't believe me, well, just you go and ask that
Paul Rooney, oh yes!

It's your call, Pussy!

Erm. You think throwing down the guantlet is going to win you
boy-scout points? This is Usenet, Sweetums. The crosspost was
inocuous. You just ratcheted up the echo soon to be resounding
through your cavern. Your tripe and snide-swipe of Steve was so
unnecessary. WTF do you care? You have a killfilter? Use it.
Bingo! Automagical. No more Steve bugging your ass to the point
where you're wasting words tippy-tapping bull**** lying your fingers
to the bone attacking someone who has as much right as anyone else to
crosspost to any NG on the planet.

What? It's gotten boring in d.l and you need to see some fireworks?
Give my love to your pit-bull****ter. And, take a long walk, Stunnie;
you're going to have to re-think this uncalled-for gratuitously
dullicious dregma for the rest of your online life. I hope you and
Paul Rooney become friends; you're going to need a friend, given the
fact you're begging to pussy-whupped. Or, do I mean pussy-whomped?

Words are cheap; it's knee-jerk reactions like yours that'll kill you.
Whassa matter? Steve hit a nerve with you? You *love* Bush? You
giving glow-jobs to your boss running one of the multinationals
destroying the planet? Bully for you; but, you just go away, now; or,
not. Here's a thought: Put your money where your muzzle is;
otherwise, you might get shot.

Your call, Wimbo.

Zoe

No women in demon.local. Leave or you will be deported.

Urhm, shuttup.
No, you shuttup.
No, you shuttup.
No, you shuttup.
No, you shuttup.
No, you shuttup.
No, you shuttup.
No, you shuttup.
No, you shuttup.
No, you shuttup.
No, you shuttup.
No, you shuttup.

No, you shuttup.

No, you shuttup.

No, you shuttup.
posted to alt.alien.vampire.flonk.flonk.flonk,alt.config,alt.sailing.asa,demon.local
ah ah is offline

Phil Kyle wrote:
On Fri, 27 Apr 2007 21:54:49 -0400, ah wrote:

Phil Kyle wrote:
On Mon, 16 Apr 2007 20:19:28 -0400, ah wrote:

Phil Kyle wrote:
On Sun, 15 Apr 2007 18:39:20 -0400, ah wrote:

Phil Kyle wrote:
On Sun, 15 Apr 2007 08:46:52 +0200, Veronica Karlsson
wrote:

Phil Kyle wrote:
Veronica Karlsson wrote:
Phil Kyle wrote:
Veronica Karlsson wrote:
Steve Leyland wrote:
Veronica Karlsson wrote:
: Phil Kyle wrote:
:: Veronica Karlsson wrote:
::: Phil Kyle wrote:
:::: Veronica Karlsson wrote:
::::: Phil Kyle wrote:
:::::: Veronica Karlsson wrote:
::::::: Steve Leyland wrote:
:::::::: Veronica Karlsson wrote:
::::::::: Zoe wrote:
:::::::::: Steve Darlin' struck a chord:
:::::::::::
::::::::::: Once upon a time in a magickal land far far away the being
::::::::::: called Zoe stirred from it's deep slumber and pronounced to
::::::::::: usenet:
:::::::::::
::::::::::: curls up on zoe's knee and purrs
::::::::::
:::::::::: M-m-m-m . . . That's the spot . . . And, those lovely ears,
:::::::::: them pawses for causes. The lap of luxury never had it so
:::::::::: sweet.
::::::::::
:::::::::: *smep*
:::::::::
::::::::: You need a proper troll sig:
:::::::::
:::::::::
::::::::: _. .-""""""-. ._
::::::::: _.-' | / \ | `-._
::::::::: _.-' | J .-""-. L F `-.__.
::::::::: _.-' _.-| | | J L | J F`-. /
::::::::: \ _.-' F F | | | | F _ `-./
::::::::: \/ J J | J F | / .
::::::::: F J _/\ J `-..-' F / F `'
::::::::: _ J J.-' \ / `-.__. , ,
:::::::: \ F .-' `-.____.-' `-. / /|/|
::::::::: \ \ J _.-' `-. / //|/|
::::::::: \ \ \.' ` / \
::::::::: \ `-. _.-------------.____________.----.____/ /O `.
::::::::: `-. `----'
::::::::: `---. ._/
::::::::: \ .-'`---'
::::::::: ) , /
::::::::: .' .-'-.______________.-----------\ |
::::::::: _.' .-'| / | / \ \
::::::::: / _.-' \ \_ \ \_ `. \
::::::::: / / \__) `._) \ `-.
::::::::: \_) `--'
::: [...]
::::::::
:::::::: hey, I'd appreciate won of those way kewl ascii torll sigs two
:::::::: pleace lady veronica!!!1!
:::::::
::::::: But... you already have a Felix Lee cat... and a load of
::::::: rubbish... And you distort sigs when you quote them...
:::::::
::::::: *feeling negative itches*
::::::
:::::: So that's a no then.
:::::
::::: Not necessarily. Why? Are you Steve in disguise?
::::
:::: No,Ii am merely mortal.
:::
::: Steve's not mortal? Does this mean my carefully constructed mail
::: bomb won't have any effect on him?
::
:: Course he isn't. He can live forever and the only way you can kill
:: him is by chopping his head off with a big highlander sword.
:
: Sword... hmmm... why couldn't you have told me that before I sent it
: off. I'm not sure he'll fall for the anonymous envelope from Sweden
: trick twice... :-\

mheh. I got it today and I cut the red wire.

I'm impressed that you got past the hidden mechanical backup detonator
with the very sensitive trigger!

FNAR!

*looks up FNAR*

"For No Apparent Reason"

Nup. It's not an acronym.

OK... new try:

V'z vzcerffrq gung lbh tbg cnfg gur uvqqra zrpunavpny onpxhc qrgbangbe
jvgu gur irel frafvgvir gevttre!

SANE!

*ybbxf hc SANE*

"Sbe Ab Nccnerag Ernfba"

Hmmm...?

Cool, FNAR spells SANE in ROT13.

http://www.urbandictionary.com/define.php?term=fnar

Number #1. Originated from The Viz as F'nar, so I'm told.

F'nar is tangential to the Land of Green Ginger.

Wot

The Land of Green Ginger.

You don't do a lot of hallucinogenics, I take it?

Only when I hallucinate them.

Hallucinate what?

Lands of green ginger.

Wot

???

(Yes, there really was a "bomb".

Components:

Calculator
_.' |
.-' / V
__|_.-' ____ ____
/-.| |[__]| |.-+.|
@ @/ |789+| || |||
\=/ |456-| |==+=| -- mouse trap
_|_ |123=| | [] |
/(.X.) |____| |____|
\ |.| \_ .---.
'( v ) ` / | |||||
||| | ) |||||
'-^-` `-.__.'
^ ^
| |
"Barbie doll" Bag of balloons

Interpretation:

Computer detonator (electronic box
with display and buttons)
_.' |
.-' / V
__|_.-' ____ ____
/-.| |[__]| |.-+.|
@ @/ |789+| || |||
\=/ |456-| |==+=| -- Mechanical detonator
_|_ |123=| | [] |
/(.X.) |____| |____|
\ |.| \_ .---.
'( v ) ` / | |||||
||| | ) |||||
'-^-` `-.__.'
^ ^
| |
Bimbo hostage Explosive stuff that can be blown up

Putting it all together:

1. The mousetrap is hidden behind the calculator (it is the same
size as the calculator).

_.'
.-' / ____
__|_.-' ____ |
/-.| |[__]||
@ @/ |789+||
\=/ |456-||
_|_ |123=||
/(.X.) |____|
\ |.| \_ .---.
'( v ) ` / | |||||
||| | | |||||
||| | ) |||||
'-^-` `-.__.'

2. The wires are connected (taped) between the calculator and
the explosives.

_.'
.-' / ____
__|_.-' ____ |
/-.| |[__]||
@ @/ |789+||
\=/ |456-||
_|_ |123=||
/(.X.) ||||||
\ |.| \_ |||||
'( v ) ` /||||||
||| | |
'-^-` `-.__.'

3. The bimbo hostage is tied up and blindfolded.

_.'
.-' / ____
__|_.-' ____ |
/ | |[__]||
###/ |789+||
\=/ |456-||
_|_ |123=||
(===) ||||||
||=|| |||||
(===) /||||||
|=| | |
|=| | )
'-^-` `-.__.'

4. The bomb and hostage are attached to a wall/raft/floor/back-
of-van/boat/... (a piece of cardboard).

_______ _.'____
| .-' /___ |
| __|_.-'___ | |
| / | |[__]|| |
| ###/ |789+|| |
| \=/ |456-|| |
| _|_ |123=|| |
|(===) |||||| |
|||=|| ||||| |
|(===) /|||||| |
| |=| | | |
| |=| | ) |
|'-^-` `-.__.' |
|_______________|

5. The whole thing is put in an envelope and mailed to Steve.

)

then I seduced the bimbo hostage!

Predictable.

::: *disappointed*
::
:: *disappointed*
:
: *disappointed*

*impressed with vk's creativity*

Not "creativity". Boredom.

:::: Phil Kyle
::::
:::: 1st Lt. Old Skool Death Squad
::::
:::: May Your Sigs Be Long and Preposterous.
:::
::: Another Swedish lesson:
:::
::: fil = yoghurt
::: kyl = fridge

oddly appropriate as a fridge is the best place to store yoghurt.

Which is why I mentioned it.

I'm afraid my knowlege of swedish is limited to tusen och en natt, which is
the *ahem* educational midnight movie on TV1000.

And I suspect you are not talking about classic literature?

:::
::: (and you should get one of these things)
::
:: What if I refuse?
:
: Then You Will Be Sorry!
:
--

Phil Kyle

1st Lt. Old Skool Death Squad

May Your Sigs Be Long and Preposterous.
--

Phil Kyle

1st Lt. Old Skool Death Squad

May Your Sigs Be Long and Preposterous.
--

Phil Kyle

1st Lt. Old Skool Death Squad

May Your Sigs Be Long and Preposterous.

FFS! Where's your delimiter?!

Phil Kyle wrote:
On Sun, 15 Apr 2007 08:46:52 +0200, Veronica Karlsson
wrote:

Phil Kyle wrote:
Veronica Karlsson wrote:
Phil Kyle wrote:
Veronica Karlsson wrote:
Steve Leyland wrote:
Veronica Karlsson wrote:
: Phil Kyle wrote:
:: Veronica Karlsson wrote:
::: Phil Kyle wrote:
:::: Veronica Karlsson wrote:
::::: Phil Kyle wrote:
:::::: Veronica Karlsson wrote:
::::::: Steve Leyland wrote:
:::::::: Veronica Karlsson wrote:
::::::::: Zoe wrote:
:::::::::: Steve Darlin' struck a chord:
:::::::::::
> [...]

I'm impressed that you got past the hidden mechanical backup detonator
with the very sensitive trigger!

FNAR!

*looks up FNAR*

"For No Apparent Reason"

Nup. It's not an acronym.

OK... new try:

V'z vzcerffrq gung lbh tbg cnfg gur uvqqra zrpunavpny onpxhc qrgbangbe
jvgu gur irel frafvgvir gevttre!

SANE!

*ybbxf hc SANE*

"Sbe Ab Nccnerag Ernfba"

Hmmm...?

Cool, FNAR spells SANE in ROT13.

http://www.urbandictionary.com/define.php?term=fnar

Number #1. Originated from The Viz as F'nar, so I'm told.

F'nar is tangential to the Land of Green Ginger.

Wot

The Land of Green Ginger.

You don't do a lot of hallucinogenics, I take it?

||| | ) |||||
'-^-` `-.__.'
^ ^
| |
"Barbie doll" Bag of balloons

Interpretation:

Computer detonator (electronic box
with display and buttons)
_.' |
.-' / V
__|_.-' ____ ____
/-.| |[__]| |.-+.|
@ @/ |789+| || |||
\=/ |456-| |==+=| -- Mechanical detonator
_|_ |123=| | [] |
/(.X.) |____| |____|
\ |.| \_ .---.
'( v ) ` / | |||||
||| | ) |||||
'-^-` `-.__.'
^ ^
| |
Bimbo hostage Explosive stuff that can be blown up

Putting it all together:

1. The mousetrap is hidden behind the calculator (it is the same
size as the calculator).

_.'
.-' / ____
__|_.-' ____ |
/-.| |[__]||
@ @/ |789+||
\=/ |456-||
_|_ |123=||
/(.X.) |____|
\ |.| \_ .---.
'( v ) ` / | |||||
||| | | |||||
||| | ) |||||
'-^-` `-.__.'

2. The wires are connected (taped) between the calculator and
the explosives.

_.'
.-' / ____
__|_.-' ____ |
/-.| |[__]||
@ @/ |789+||
\=/ |456-||
_|_ |123=||
/(.X.) ||||||
\ |.| \_ |||||
'( v ) ` /||||||
||| | |
'-^-` `-.__.'

Phil Kyle wrote:
On Thu, 12 Apr 2007 22:00:14 -0400, ah wrote:

Phil Kyle wrote:
Zoe wrote in
:

: wrote:
:
> [...]

rivulets."

Admiral Halsey, alt.sailing.asa

= "I went to the Garden of Love,
And saw what I never had seen;
A Chapel was built in the midst,
Where I used to play on the green.

And the gates of this Chapel were shut
And "Thou shalt not," writ over the door;
So I turned to the Garden of Love
That so many sweet flowers bore.

And I saw it was filled with graves,
And tombstones where flowers should be;
And priests in black gowns were walking their rounds,
And binding with briars my joys and desires."

William Blake.

= "When the Earth has been ravaged and the animals are dying, a
tribe of people from all races, creeds and colours shall put their
faith in deeds, not words, and make the land green again. They shall
be known as Warriors of the Rainbow, protectors of the environment."

'-~~;'@ ( ; ;
_.--'' _.-_..' .;.'
(,_..----''' (,..--''

Phil Kyle wrote:
On Sun, 15 Apr 2007 08:46:52 +0200, Veronica Karlsson
wrote:

Phil Kyle wrote:
Veronica Karlsson wrote:
Phil Kyle wrote:
Veronica Karlsson wrote:
Steve Leyland wrote:
Veronica Karlsson wrote:
: Phil Kyle wrote:
:: Veronica Karlsson wrote:
::: Phil Kyle wrote:
:::: Veronica Karlsson wrote:
::::: Phil Kyle wrote:
:::::: Veronica Karlsson wrote:
::::::: Steve Leyland wrote:
:::::::: Veronica Karlsson wrote:
::::::::: Zoe wrote:
:::::::::: Steve Darlin' struck a chord:
:::::::::::
[...]

Oh, that.

It was just a hallucination.

???

(Yes, there really was a "bomb".

Components:

Calculator
_.' |
.-' / V
__|_.-' ____ ____
/-.| |[__]| |.-+.|
@ @/ |789+| || |||
\=/ |456-| |==+=| -- mouse trap
_|_ |123=| | [] |
/(.X.) |____| |____|
\ |.| \_ .---.
'( v ) ` / | |||||
||| | ) |||||
'-^-` `-.__.'
^ ^
| |
"Barbie doll" Bag of balloons

Interpretation:

Computer detonator (electronic box
with display and buttons)
_.' |
.-' / V
__|_.-' ____ ____
/-.| |[__]| |.-+.|
@ @/ |789+| || |||
\=/ |456-| |==+=| -- Mechanical detonator
_|_ |123=| | [] |
/(.X.) |____| |____|
\ |.| \_ .---.
'( v ) ` / | |||||
||| | ) |||||
'-^-` `-.__.'
^ ^
| |
Bimbo hostage Explosive stuff that can be blown up

Putting it all together:

1. The mousetrap is hidden behind the calculator (it is the same
size as the calculator).

_.'
.-' / ____
__|_.-' ____ |
/-.| |[__]||
@ @/ |789+||
\=/ |456-||
_|_ |123=||
/(.X.) |____|
\ |.| \_ .---.
'( v ) ` / | |||||
||| | | |||||
||| | ) |||||
'-^-` `-.__.'

2. The wires are connected (taped) between the calculator and
the explosives.

_.'
.-' / ____
__|_.-' ____ |
/-.| |[__]||
@ @/ |789+||
\=/ |456-||
_|_ |123=||
/(.X.) ||||||
\ |.| \_ |||||
'( v ) ` /||||||
||| | |
'-^-` `-.__.'

Phil Kyle wrote:
On Sun, 15 Apr 2007 08:46:52 +0200, Veronica Karlsson
wrote:

Phil Kyle wrote:
Veronica Karlsson wrote:
Phil Kyle wrote:
Veronica Karlsson wrote:
Steve Leyland wrote:
Veronica Karlsson wrote:
: Phil Kyle wrote:
:: Veronica Karlsson wrote:
::: Phil Kyle wrote:
:::: Veronica Karlsson wrote:
::::: Phil Kyle wrote:
:::::: Veronica Karlsson wrote:
::::::: Steve Leyland wrote:
:::::::: Veronica Karlsson wrote:
::::::::: Zoe wrote:
:::::::::: Steve Darlin' struck a chord:
:::::::::::
[...]

What hallucination?

???

(Yes, there really was a "bomb".

Components:

Calculator
_.' |
.-' / V
__|_.-' ____ ____
/-.| |[__]| |.-+.|
@ @/ |789+| || |||
\=/ |456-| |==+=| -- mouse trap
_|_ |123=| | [] |
/(.X.) |____| |____|
\ |.| \_ .---.
'( v ) ` / | |||||
||| | ) |||||
'-^-` `-.__.'
^ ^
| |
"Barbie doll" Bag of balloons

Interpretation:

Computer detonator (electronic box
with display and buttons)
_.' |
.-' / V
__|_.-' ____ ____
/-.| |[__]| |.-+.|
@ @/ |789+| || |||
\=/ |456-| |==+=| -- Mechanical detonator
_|_ |123=| | [] |
/(.X.) |____| |____|
\ |.| \_ .---.
'( v ) ` / | |||||
||| | ) |||||
'-^-` `-.__.'
^ ^
| |
Bimbo hostage Explosive stuff that can be blown up

Putting it all together:

1. The mousetrap is hidden behind the calculator (it is the same
size as the calculator).

_.'
.-' / ____
__|_.-' ____ |
/-.| |[__]||
@ @/ |789+||
\=/ |456-||
_|_ |123=||
/(.X.) |____|
\ |.| \_ .---.
'( v ) ` / | |||||
||| | | |||||
||| | ) |||||
'-^-` `-.__.'

2. The wires are connected (taped) between the calculator and
the explosives.

_.'
.-' / ____
__|_.-' ____ |
/-.| |[__]||
@ @/ |789+||
\=/ |456-||
_|_ |123=||
/(.X.) ||||||
\ |.| \_ |||||
'( v ) ` /||||||
||| | |
'-^-` `-.__.'

Phil Kyle wrote:
On Sun, 15 Apr 2007 08:46:52 +0200, Veronica Karlsson
wrote:

Phil Kyle wrote:
Veronica Karlsson wrote:
Phil Kyle wrote:
Veronica Karlsson wrote:
Steve Leyland wrote:
Veronica Karlsson wrote:
: Phil Kyle wrote:
:: Veronica Karlsson wrote:
::: Phil Kyle wrote:
:::: Veronica Karlsson wrote:
::::: Phil Kyle wrote:
:::::: Veronica Karlsson wrote:
::::::: Steve Leyland wrote:
:::::::: Veronica Karlsson wrote:
::::::::: Zoe wrote:
:::::::::: Steve Darlin' struck a chord:
:::::::::::
[...]

The lands of green ginger.

???

(Yes, there really was a "bomb".

Components:

Calculator
_.' |
.-' / V
__|_.-' ____ ____
/-.| |[__]| |.-+.|
@ @/ |789+| || |||
\=/ |456-| |==+=| -- mouse trap
_|_ |123=| | [] |
/(.X.) |____| |____|
\ |.| \_ .---.
'( v ) ` / | |||||
||| | ) |||||
'-^-` `-.__.'
^ ^
| |
"Barbie doll" Bag of balloons

Interpretation:

Computer detonator (electronic box
with display and buttons)
_.' |
.-' / V
__|_.-' ____ ____
/-.| |[__]| |.-+.|
@ @/ |789+| || |||
\=/ |456-| |==+=| -- Mechanical detonator
_|_ |123=| | [] |
/(.X.) |____| |____|
\ |.| \_ .---.
'( v ) ` / | |||||
||| | ) |||||
'-^-` `-.__.'
^ ^
| |
Bimbo hostage Explosive stuff that can be blown up

Putting it all together:

1. The mousetrap is hidden behind the calculator (it is the same
size as the calculator).

_.'
.-' / ____
__|_.-' ____ |
/-.| |[__]||
@ @/ |789+||
\=/ |456-||
_|_ |123=||
/(.X.) |____|
\ |.| \_ .---.
'( v ) ` / | |||||
||| | | |||||
||| | ) |||||
'-^-` `-.__.'

2. The wires are connected (taped) between the calculator and
the explosives.

_.'
.-' / ____
__|_.-' ____ |
/-.| |[__]||
@ @/ |789+||
\=/ |456-||
_|_ |123=||
/(.X.) ||||||
\ |.| \_ |||||
'( v ) ` /||||||
||| | |
'-^-` `-.__.'

Phil Kyle wrote:
On Thu, 12 Apr 2007 22:00:14 -0400, ah wrote:

Phil Kyle wrote:
Zoe wrote in
:

: wrote:
:
> [...]

rivulets."

Admiral Halsey, alt.sailing.asa

= "I went to the Garden of Love,
And saw what I never had seen;
A Chapel was built in the midst,
Where I used to play on the green.

And the gates of this Chapel were shut
And "Thou shalt not," writ over the door;
So I turned to the Garden of Love
That so many sweet flowers bore.

And I saw it was filled with graves,
And tombstones where flowers should be;
And priests in black gowns were walking their rounds,
And binding with briars my joys and desires."

William Blake.

= "When the Earth has been ravaged and the animals are dying, a
tribe of people from all races, creeds and colours shall put their
faith in deeds, not words, and make the land green again. They shall
be known as Warriors of the Rainbow, protectors of the environment."