posted to alt.sailing.asa

Default 5 Boats Burn here

Martin Baxter wrote:
Wilbur Hubbard wrote:

It's good to see power boats burn. No big loss. Good riddance to them.

You callous cur, four people were hurt, two of them apparently badly
burned. Ever known anyone badly burned, ever worked in a burn ward?

Martin

I worked in one for one weekend at Cardinal Glennon CHildren's Hospital
in St. Louis...for exactly one weekend...I transferred out to the
Neurology ward because it was just too much for me to take in at the
time..I had toddlers at the time and wouild go home so upset becasue of
the screaminmg and crying and the smell that I was afraid it would
affect my kids...burn units are the most horrible places in
hospitals...on all fronts, emotionally, visually, and olfactory...the
people who work there continuously are saints...
posted to alt.sailing.asa

"katy" wrote in message
I keep a razor sharp burma machette handy so I can get

out in about
30 seconds.

Joe

That'll cut through rust, huh? (snicker)

Yelp.

posted to alt.sailing.asa

katy wrote:
..burn units are the most horrible places in
hospitals...on all fronts, emotionally, visually, and olfactory...the
people who work there continuously are saints...

Amen
posted to alt.sailing.asa

In article , Martin Baxter wrote:
katy wrote:
..burn units are the most horrible places in
hospitals...on all fronts, emotionally, visually, and olfactory...the
people who work there continuously are saints...

Amen

Same here. I visited a friend in the hospital who was scalded by an
exploding pan... he forgot about it on the stovetop. Got lucky and was
just leaving the kitchen when it went.
--
Capt. JG @@
www.sailnow.com

posted to alt.sailing.asa

Is that machete to cut the rope on a giant catapult that will launch you and
Ms Terry away to safety?

How are you going to pull that rusting hulk out of the mud within 30
seconds? 30 hours?

I thought iron boats could withstand a little heat. It might anneal the
rust.

The machete won't help you when you are asleep and the fire has a chance to
grow much larger.

You are doomed in that watery trailer park.

Lloyd

posted to alt.sailing.asa

No fault insurance cures all ills.

hahaha!