posted to alt.2600,alt.buzzard.rules,alt.drugs.pot,alt.hackers.malicious,alt.sailing.asa

Default RECALLED CAT FOOD

:: I can't believe the choice you guys get over in the USA!!!
::

Dude! What choice? ever single one of those brands is exactly the
same formulae in exactly the same can from the very same factory.
The only difference between them is the labels and the price. And
the particular style of marketing to suck in each particular type of
pet owner.
The whole freakin' economic system is total bull****.

Mowe Z is correct. The last dump I worked for did what is called
Private Labeling or store brands. Very secretive company.
It's done with pet food and everything else you can buy in the stores
from laundry detergent to string beans. It's all the same stuff made
by the same companies just with the store brand label on it.

I really do hope this is limited to overseas and won't get into my spot's
food.
it never ceases to amaze me how fussy she is with her food, she'd rather
starve than eat that crap if I buy anything other than her favourite brand.

Kitty is a creature of habit. All hunters are.

Kitties are a pain in the butt when it comes to their foods. They
always want what I'm eating, therefore I always have an audience when
I eat anything, even Blow Pops.

RECALLED CAT FOOD Female Plant ASA 12 March 24th 07 09:37 AM
food for thought Shaun Van Poecke Cruising 25 January 4th 07 09:27 AM
Rotten Day with my boat, still better than a day at work! Bryan General 37 September 1st 05 01:43 PM
boat food William R. Watt General 5 September 8th 03 01:23 AM