posted to alt.sailing.asa
Joe Joe is offline

Default Why Capt. Neal Boat is Yellow

To hide the **** streaks. Hiding **** stains is not the correct way
maintain the boat. The paint color should expose ceder bucket ****
stains so
maintenance can be affected immediately.

How anyone can call a boat a liveaboard without a head and shower is
beyond me. Things must get awlful rank aboard " cut the cheese."

Joe

posted to alt.sailing.asa
Joe Joe is offline

Default Why Capt. Neals Boat is Yellow

On Mar 23, 8:49 am, "Joe" wrote:
To hide the **** streaks. Hiding **** stains is not the correct way
maintain the boat. The paint color should expose ceder bucket ****
stains so
maintenance can be affected immediately.

How anyone can call a boat a liveaboard without a head and shower is
beyond me. Things must get awlful rank aboard " cut the cheese."

Joe

Plus the USCG made him paint it yellow. It's the international color
for caution.
It marks the chicken bone reef under his crusted keel, and lets
mariners know to give him a wide berth.

Joe

posted to alt.sailing.asa

"Joe" wrote in message
ups.com...
To hide the **** streaks. Hiding **** stains is not the correct way
maintain the boat. The paint color should expose ceder bucket ****
stains so
maintenance can be affected immediately.

How anyone can call a boat a liveaboard without a head and shower is
beyond me. Things must get awlful rank aboard " cut the cheese."

Joe

Another dock bound landlubber wannabe sailor squeaks! Poor Joe, he's of
the simple-minded opinion that a shower is the only way one can bathe.
Yes sir, he's got that landlubber, waste-all-the-water-you-can attitude.
Worse yet, Joe's such a lubber that, unlike the good Capt. Neal aboard
his fine, blue-water vessel "Cuts the Mustard," Joe has never used a
cedar bucket. I bet Joe's so ignorant he doesn't even know how the term
"head" got started. But, I read someplace that the constant inhalation
of iron oxide leads to premature blood/iron hypertoxicity which
manifests itself in clogged capillaries within the brain which, in turn,
causes Alzheimer's like symptoms.

Wilbur Hubbard

posted to alt.sailing.asa

"Joe" wrote in message
ups.com...
On Mar 23, 8:49 am, "Joe" wrote:
To hide the **** streaks. Hiding **** stains is not the correct way
maintain the boat. The paint color should expose ceder bucket ****
stains so
maintenance can be affected immediately.

How anyone can call a boat a liveaboard without a head and shower is
beyond me. Things must get awlful rank aboard " cut the cheese."

Joe

Plus the USCG made him paint it yellow. It's the international color
for caution.
It marks the chicken bone reef under his crusted keel, and lets
mariners know to give him a wide berth.

That cannot be true. From what I hear tell, the good Capt. Neal invited
Katysails down to Florida for an extended cruise some years ago. I guess
it was during the time prior to the good Captain's having jilted her for
the sexy and highly desirable Lady Pilot. At any rate, Katysails went
for a swim a couple of times and some of her very large and hungry
crotch crabs came adrift and settled in under the shade of "Cuts the
Mustard." Such crabs would eat any chicken bones as fast as any man
could toss them over the side. So the very idea of a chicken bone reef
is ludicrous.

Wilbur Hubbard

posted to alt.sailing.asa
Joe Joe is offline

On Mar 23, 11:22 am, "Wilbur Hubbard"
Joe has never used a cedar bucket.
I bet Joe's so ignorant he doesn't even know how the term
"head" got started.

You would be incorrect. Is your cockpit the Poop deck?

Wilbur Hubbard

All that ceder bucket splashing is what gave you the hemmoriods Neal.
You should at least get a Stainless Steel bucket and use some comet or
Ajax to clean it once and awhile.

Joe

posted to alt.sailing.asa

Joe wrote:

To hide the **** streaks. Hiding **** stains is not the correct way
maintain the boat. The paint color should expose ceder bucket ****
stains so
maintenance can be affected immediately.

How anyone can call a boat a liveaboard without a head and shower is
beyond me. Things must get awlful rank aboard " cut the cheese."

Joe

Perhaps because it goes well with the stripe of the same color on his
belly?

Cheers
Marty
posted to alt.sailing.asa

"Joe" wrote in message
oups.com...
On Mar 23, 11:22 am, "Wilbur Hubbard"
Joe has never used a cedar bucket.
I bet Joe's so ignorant he doesn't even know how the term
"head" got started.

You would be incorrect. Is your cockpit the Poop deck?

Ah ha! Yet another show of nautical ignorance. I'm disappointed in you,
Joe. Your comments are something Scotty would say. You can do better
than some redneck, truck-driving, Seidelmann-sailing, honeydo-listing,
gay ganz slurping, double-wide-dwelling, hillbilly dweeb like him. The
poop deck was at the stern of the ship. It was called the poop deck
because it could get "pooped" by following seas and had nothing,
whatsoever to do with the modern day word of "poop" meaning feces. The
word "head" came from the "heads" of the ship. This was the area forward
between the deck and the bowsprit. Usually had nets hung that
facilitated work at the sprit end. Sailors who needed to take a dump
would climb onto the nets at the heads of the ship, drop trow and let it
rip. Often if the seas were rough the sailors benefited from a good
washdown as the bows plunged into the seas. Mother Nature's bidet.

Wilbur Hubbard

posted to alt.sailing.asa
Joe Joe is offline

On Mar 23, 11:57 am, "Wilbur Hubbard"

Sailors who needed to take a dump
would climb onto the nets at the heads of the ship, drop trow and let
it
rip. Often if the seas were rough the sailors benefited from a good
washdown as the bows plunged into the seas. Mother Nature's bidet.

Wilbur Hubbard

It's amazing how you romance about harnessing the power of the Sea

Where exactly is your cockpit ?
Stern maybe?
I bet it's a pooper scooper.

Joe

posted to alt.sailing.asa

"Martin Baxter" wrote in message
Joe wrote:

To hide the **** streaks. Hiding **** stains is not the correct way
maintain the boat. The paint color should expose ceder bucket ****
stains so
maintenance can be affected immediately.

How anyone can call a boat a liveaboard without a head and shower is
beyond me. Things must get awlful rank aboard " cut the cheese."

Joe

Perhaps because it goes well with the stripe of the same color on his
belly?

Cheers
Marty

Silly boy! A coward is either is a "yellow belly" or has a "yellow
stripe up his back," not on the belly. . . If you're gonna try hurling
insults at the invictive Captain Neal try doing it right, at least.
Damned ignorant foreigners!

Wilbur Hubbard

posted to alt.sailing.asa

Wilbur Hubbard wrote:

Perhaps because it goes well with the stripe of the same color on his
belly?

Cheers
Marty

Silly boy! A coward is either is a "yellow belly" or has a "yellow
stripe up his back," not on the belly. . . If you're gonna try hurling
insults at the invictive Captain Neal try doing it right, at least.
Damned ignorant foreigners!

Foolish fellow, I didn't employ the term "Coward", you came up with that
all by yourself. Perhaps you know something more about that and would
like to enlighten us?

Cheers
Marty