Prev Previous Post   Next Post Next
posted to alt.sailing.asa

Default A little more about me.

First off, let's get something straight. I'm straight. I don't want
there to be any confusion about that. Don't confuse me with anybody else
who might be gay. OK?

Being straight, I'm going to come right out and say I'm uncomfortable
being around gay people. I don't like them because of what they do. I
think what they do is against God's instructions and is an abomination
punishable by being denied everlasting life.

Next, thing is I hate hypocrites. There are way too many people these
days who read you the riot act if you do something but think nothing of
it if they do the same thing themselves. For example, people all the
time are telling me I'm a hypocrite for using drugs. But I'm not the
least bit hypocritical about my drug usage. I admit I use recreational
drugs and I don't think there's anything wrong with using recreational
drugs. I think they should be legalized.

Some people are ashamed of their recreational drug usage and try to hid
the fact that they do drugs. Those are the hypocrites.

Let's see, what else. ---- I don't own my own boat but I charter boats a
couple times a year and take little voyages on them. Bareboat charters,
ya know. They still have that crazy zero tolerance thing where they can
take your boat away if they find drugs aboard so that's why I charter.
If I don't own it they can't take it away from me.

I smoke cigarettes and cigars. I drink moderately. I'm married. I'm a
registered nurse. Don't even think that faggot stuff, now. Male nurses
are in high demand the pay is pretty darned good. Because of my size and
strength I am in high demand on my shifts to help with patients who are
too heavy for most of the female nurses.

I'm a captain at the fire dept and an EMT. As you can see I lead a
stressful life and am an asset to the community. Escaping the stress
with a nice fat doobie does me good.

Captain J.E. Ganz