posted to alt.sailing.asa

Default Ann Coulter calls a spade a spade

"Joe" wrote in message
ups.com...
On Mar 3, 9:53 pm, "Capt. JG" wrote:
"Joe" wrote in message

ups.com...

On Mar 3, 7:30 pm, "Capt. JG" wrote:
"Frogwatch" wrote in message

groups.com...

On Mar 3, 11:52 am, "Wilbur Hubbard"

wrote:
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Sx9Bi...elated&search=

You go, girl!

Wilbur Hubbard

I cant decide whether she was having a "blonde moment" or was right
say that.

?? It's disgusting, but typical from someone like her.

I bet McCain is regretting telling the truth about the "wasted" lives
lost
in Iraq.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=84ftdZr1kxs

--
"j" ganz

Why stop at taking someone profits?
Commie bitch
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=j1PfE9K8j0g

Joe

Go for it Joe... don't be shy....

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=WZReC...elated&search=

--
"j" ganz - Hide quoted text -

Ever murder a hot dog?
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=jVN68O88v_c

Joe

Something you did?

--
"j" ganz @@
www.sailnow.com

posted to alt.sailing.asa

"Wilbur Hubbard" wrote in message

"Maxprop" wrote in message
ink.net...

"Wilbur Hubbard" wrote in message
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Sx9Bi...elated&search=

You go, girl!

Wilbur Hubbard

I'd vote for her for President.

Max

I'd vote for her, too. At least she's honest and a very good judge of
character. Plus she's cute. You watch, she's already one step ahead of
liberal leaning Republican candidates like Julianni and McCain, not to
mention any and all Democrats. Give her a day or two and she'll come up
with a similar statement a leading Democrat said about a Republican
candidate but the liberal press ignored or applauded. She's brilliantly
pointing out the hypocrisy of both Republicans and Democrats and the
liberal media. That's what conservatism is all about. Truth, justice and
the American way.

That's what I like about Bill O'Reilly, too. He pretty much distills things
down to the elements, leaving all the spin verbiage in the ****can, both GOP
and Democrat. I don't always agree with him, but hey--this is a democratic
republic, right?

Max

posted to alt.sailing.asa

* Maxprop wrote, On 3/4/2007 8:22 AM:

That's what I like about Bill O'Reilly, too. He pretty much distills things
down to the elements, leaving all the spin verbiage in the ****can, both GOP
and Democrat. I don't always agree with him, but hey--this is a democratic
republic, right?

He deserves another Peabody Award.
posted to alt.sailing.asa

"Jeff" wrote in message
* Maxprop wrote, On 3/4/2007 8:22 AM:

That's what I like about Bill O'Reilly, too. He pretty much distills
things down to the elements, leaving all the spin verbiage in the
****can, both GOP and Democrat. I don't always agree with him, but
hey--this is a democratic republic, right?

Did you know that Bill O'Reilly grew up poor in Nassau County Long Island as
the son of an accountant? He said so right on TV and then insisted upon it.
He does a great job on stand-up comedy. Don't forget about the sexual
harrassment settlement.

The guy is the biggest bloviator going. He is a Siamese twin of Rush
Limbaugh - each of their asses joined to the other's head.

Lava lakes for those two! Actually, a lava ocean for the big fat Rush
whale!

Amen!

posted to alt.sailing.asa
. . is offline

Anyone who calls another a "faggot" like that has serious mental problems
and is cruelly insensitive. She will burn in hell.

Glory!

posted to alt.sailing.asa

wrote:
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Sx9Bi...elated&search=

You go, girl!

Wilbur Hubbard

I cant decide whether she was having a "blonde moment" or was right
say that.

?? It's disgusting, but typical from someone like her.

You presume to judge her when you've done worse?

You can come right out and call veterans faggots but she can't make a
joke about calling Edwards a faggot? You're such a friggin' hypocrite.
If you can't remember what I'm talking about because of your brain made
forgetful by LSD overdoses, check out your post he
http://groups.google.com/group/alt.s...e=source&hl=en

What an asshole you are Jonathan.

Wilbur Hubbard

posted to alt.sailing.asa

"." wrote in message
. ..
Anyone who calls another a "faggot" like that has serious mental
problems and is cruelly insensitive. She will burn in hell.

Glory!

And the grand hypocrite Jonathan Ganz will be burning right beside her,
then.

http://groups.google.com/group/alt.s...e=source&hl=en

The self-professed drug abuser came right out and called all veterans
faggots! Another one with serious mental problems. . .

Wilbur Hubbard

posted to alt.sailing.asa

"Jeff" wrote in message
* Maxprop wrote, On 3/4/2007 8:22 AM:

That's what I like about Bill O'Reilly, too. He pretty much distills
things down to the elements, leaving all the spin verbiage in the
****can, both GOP and Democrat. I don't always agree with him, but
hey--this is a democratic republic, right?

He deserves another Peabody Award.

Hahahaa... yeah

--
"j" ganz @@
www.sailnow.com

posted to alt.sailing.asa

* Nathan Branden wrote, On 3/4/2007 12:20 PM:

http://groups.google.com/group/alt.s...e=source&hl=en

I'm a VietNam veteran and I find that link to be highly offensive
especially since that "response" was posted on Veteran's Day and
addressed to veterans. Shame on the author.

Nathan Branden 1MarDiv 5th Regiment 1968-1972

I also found it offensive. Anyone who claims that only a "closed
circle" are entitled to voice their opinion does not deserve the
freedoms our veterans fought and sacrificed for. I'm glad you agree.

And FWIW, Veterans' Day is Nov 11.

ESPN calls a spade a spade jps General 1 February 7th 06 12:54 AM
Calling a spade a Spade (was about chain) Skip Gundlach Cruising 24 October 25th 05 04:58 PM
Enjoy high quality long distance Internet Phone calls at incredible rates John Electronics 0 May 18th 05 12:27 PM
Spade Anchor - mudholding ability Rich Hampel Cruising 3 July 7th 04 05:35 PM
New Oceane anchor from Spade. Glenn Ashmore Cruising 4 July 15th 03 04:32 PM