posted to alt.sailing.asa
Jeff Jeff is offline

Default Ann Coulter calls a spade a spade

* Nathan Branden wrote, On 3/4/2007 12:20 PM:

http://groups.google.com/group/alt.s...e=source&hl=en

I'm a VietNam veteran and I find that link to be highly offensive
especially since that "response" was posted on Veteran's Day and
addressed to veterans. Shame on the author.

Nathan Branden 1MarDiv 5th Regiment 1968-1972

I also found it offensive. Anyone who claims that only a "closed
circle" are entitled to voice their opinion does not deserve the
freedoms our veterans fought and sacrificed for. I'm glad you agree.

And FWIW, Veterans' Day is Nov 11.