posted to alt.sailing.asa

Default SPAM ignore

Mundo wrote:
The problem with Babtists is that they don't hold them under long enough.

yeah, a couple of hours would not only wash away the stain of original
sin, it'd be a TRUE test of faith!

DSK

posted to alt.sailing.asa

"Mundo" wrote in message
. net...

**** in one hand and pray in the other. Let me know which one fills
first.
Santa Claus for Adults.... Nothing good comes from cult worship.

Even less good comes from an arrogant attitude that places the
individual above God.

Wilbur Hubbard

posted to alt.sailing.asa

On Thu, 1 Mar 2007 20:06:45 -0500, Wilbur Hubbard wrote
(in article ):

"Mundo" wrote in message
. net...

**** in one hand and pray in the other. Let me know which one fills
first.
Santa Claus for Adults.... Nothing good comes from cult worship.

Even less good comes from an arrogant attitude that places the
individual above God.

Wilbur Hubbard

With out faith there is no god....... I will put my trust in something more
tangible, like my own ability to think for myself. But hey... at least you
are easy to identify. You look like the rest!

--
Mundo, The Captain who is a bully and an ass

posted to alt.sailing.asa

"Mundo" wrote in message

With out faith there is no god....... I will put my trust in something
more
tangible, like my own ability to think for myself. But hey... at least you
are easy to identify. You look like the rest!

--
Mundo, The Captain who is a bully and an ass

You need Salvation Mundo or you will swim in the Lava Lakes for Eternity!

Amen!

Right Reverend Robert Crantz

posted to alt.sailing.asa
Joe Joe is offline

On Mar 1, 3:14 pm, "Wilbur Hubbard"
wrote:
"rsds129" wrote in message

snipped spam

PLONK

Wilbur Hubbard

Here is some Spam you may enjoy
http://www.vidmax.com/index.php/videos/view/728

Joe

posted to alt.sailing.asa

Bob Crantz wrote:
"Mundo" wrote in message

With out faith there is no god....... I will put my trust in something
more
tangible, like my own ability to think for myself. But hey... at least you
are easy to identify. You look like the rest!

--
Mundo, The Captain who is a bully and an ass

You need Salvation Mundo or you will swim in the Lava Lakes for Eternity!

Amen!

Right Reverend Robert Crantz

There's volcanism in the Chesepeake???
posted to alt.sailing.asa

"Scotty" w@u wrote in message

wrote in message
ups.com...
Mundo wrote:
The problem with Babtists is that they don't hold them

under long enough.

yeah, a couple of hours would not only wash away the stain

of original
sin, it'd be a TRUE test of faith!

and witches!

Must you "Katy" up every post?

Wilbur Hubbard

Voip Updated Howto,Voip AT Home,Voip Phones,Voip Conference Calling cleaning clean Cruising 1 May 30th 06 02:32 PM
Learning to sail the USA way. ARG ASA 82 March 23rd 06 01:10 AM
OT - Boot Magic Simple Simon ASA 6 November 3rd 03 08:35 PM