posted to alt.fan.steveleyland,alt.sailing.asa

Default Prop Pitch

wrote:
: Eye kan c dis froup is fool ov reel in tell I gent peps/
:
: hopening u kan tel me hows to pitch a prop.
:
: Plze dont wear your brians out ands explodes them, if itz 2 hard .
:
: 1800 rpm injun pushing 800 elbows wiz a 3/4 " shaft

sorry, I don't have the knowledge of such, however I've crossposted this
to a group that might be able to help you.
:
: Oej

--
Steve Leyland
mhm32x16 Smeeter#24 WSD#41

=^MEOW MEOW ARMY^=

"I just downloaded the Internet. How do I use it?"
"Warning to all:
Steve Leyland is a trolling **** of the highest order. Killfile the
muppet now and move on. Even the briefest of searches on his past
UseNet posts will reveal the truth. You have been warned. *plonk*"
bear, uk.rec.motorcycles
"This sig is an abomination of all that is good and right about usenet.
Do the entire world a favor and REMOVE YOURSELF FROM USENET ALTOGETHER,
DUMBASS." miguel, soc.singles
"must you include your 75847548574893579345 gigabyte sig file in every
****ing post? You're very annoying." projectile vomit chick,
alt.music.ozzy
"I went to the Garden of Love, And saw what I never had seen;
A Chapel was built in the midst,
Where I used to play on the green.

And the gates of this Chapel were shut
And "Thou shalt not," writ over the door;
So I turned to the Garden of Love
That so many sweet flowers bore.

And I saw it was filled with graves,
And tombstones where flowers should be;
And priests in black gowns were walking their rounds,
And binding with briars my joys and desires."

William Blake.
"When the Earth has been ravaged and the animals are dying, a tribe of
people from all races, creeds and colours shall put their faith in
deeds, not words, and make the land green again. They shall be known as
Warriors of the Rainbow, protectors of the environment."

Native American prophecy

|\ _.-'~~""'~`'~)
/, ~-,__,,,.'~ ,-;;--''
|,4) ./ ' ; ;/'
'-~~;'@ ( ; ;
_.--'' _.-_..' .;.'
(,_..----''' (,..--''

Meow

posted to alt.fan.steveleyland,alt.sailing.asa

Sweetness wrote:
: "Steve Leyland" wrote
: in message ...
:: wrote:
::: Eye kan c dis froup is fool ov reel in tell I gent peps/
:::
::: hopening u kan tel me hows to pitch a prop.
:::
::: Plze dont wear your brians out ands explodes them, if itz 2 hard .
:::
::: 1800 rpm injun pushing 800 elbows wiz a 3/4 " shaft
::
:: sorry, I don't have the knowledge of such, however I've crossposted
:: this to a group that might be able to help you.
:
: Wow.... asa iz still alive ?

I guess that depends on yer definition of alive.
of course ganz the arrogant netKKKop is still here.

--
Steve Leyland
mhm32x16 Smeeter#24 WSD#41
Alcatroll Labs Inc (bongwater maintenance dept)

=^MEOW MEOW ARMY^=

Whoever said nothing is impossible never tried slamming a revolving
door.
"Warning to all: Steve Leyland is a trolling **** of the highest order.
Killfile the muppet now and move on. Even the briefest of searches on
his past UseNet posts will reveal the truth. You have been warned.
*plonk*" bear, uk.rec.motorcycles
"This sig is an abomination of all that is good and right about usenet.
Do the entire world a favor and REMOVE YOURSELF FROM USENET ALTOGETHER,
DUMBASS." miguel, soc.singles
"must you include your 75847548574893579345 gigabyte sig file in every
****ing post? You're very annoying." projectile vomit chick,
alt.music.ozzy
"I went to the Garden of Love, And saw what I never had seen;
A Chapel was built in the midst,
Where I used to play on the green.

And the gates of this Chapel were shut
And "Thou shalt not," writ over the door;
So I turned to the Garden of Love
That so many sweet flowers bore.

And I saw it was filled with graves,
And tombstones where flowers should be;
And priests in black gowns were walking their rounds,
And binding with briars my joys and desires."

William Blake.
"When the Earth has been ravaged and the animals are dying, a tribe of
people from all races, creeds and colours shall put their faith in
deeds, not words, and make the land green again. They shall be known as
Warriors of the Rainbow, protectors of the environment."

Native American prophecy

|\ _.-'~~""'~`'~)
/, ~-,__,,,.'~ ,-;;--''
|,4) ./ ' ; ;/'
'-~~;'@ ( ; ;
_.--'' _.-_..' .;.'
(,_..----''' (,..--''

Meow

posted to alt.fan.steveleyland,alt.sailing.asa
Joe Joe is offline

On Feb 26, 10:33 pm, "Steve Leyland"

: Eye kan c dis froup is fool ov reel in tell I gent peps/
:
: hopening u kan tel me hows to pitch a prop.
:
: Plze dont wear your brians out ands explodes them, if itz 2 hard .
:
: 1800 rpm injun pushing 800 elbows wiz a 3/4 " shaft

sorry, I don't have the knowledge of such, however I've crossposted this
to a group that might be able to help you.
:
: Oej

--
Steve Leyland
mhm32x16 Smeeter#24 WSD#41
Alcatroll Labs Inc (**** drinking dept)

Weel U tuck 2 long bitch bouy. Butt Masser Neal wuz write, u's 1 ez
phish.
Ibets any1 kan huck U cuz u iz a punkphish.

Danze 4 us mies puppet

Oej

posted to alt.fan.steveleyland,alt.sailing.asa

Sweetness wrote:
: "Steve Leyland" wrote
: in message ...
:: Sweetness wrote:
::: "Steve Leyland"
::: wrote in message ...
:::: wrote:
::::: Eye kan c dis froup is fool ov reel in tell I gent peps/
:::::
::::: hopening u kan tel me hows to pitch a prop.
:::::
::::: Plze dont wear your brians out ands explodes them, if itz 2 hard .
:::::
::::: 1800 rpm injun pushing 800 elbows wiz a 3/4 " shaft
::::
:::: sorry, I don't have the knowledge of such, however I've crossposted
:::: this to a group that might be able to help you.
:::
::: Wow.... asa iz still alive ?
::
:: I guess that depends on yer definition of alive.
:
: If there's anyone other than one of nutty Nellie's personalities
: still postin' in there... then I suppose it still lives.

sadly neal is still up to his usual sock-puppetry foolishness.
:
:
:: of course ganz the arrogant netKKKop is still here.
:
:
: Don't remind me. It makes me skin crawl.
: I've not heard from Thom Stewart since Christmas... he still postin' ?

until today he was, but he seems to have poasted his resignation:
"Well Group,

It appears that I'm out of step with the group and since I no longer
have a boat, the easiest solution is to bid you all a Fond Farewell.
ADIOS! "

what a shame that the old man with cojones leaves teh froup.
I think he's plonked me, but I really do hope he and others like him
will step up to teh plate and challenge the netKKKops who spoil a.s.a

--
Steve Leyland
mhm32x16 Smeeter#24 WSD#41
Alcatroll Labs Inc (bongwater maintenance dept)

=^MEOW MEOW ARMY^=

The only reward of virtue is virtue. - Ralph Waldo Emerson
"Warning to all:
Steve Leyland is a trolling **** of the highest order. Killfile the
muppet now and move on. Even the briefest of searches on his past
UseNet posts will reveal the truth. You have been warned. *plonk*"
bear, uk.rec.motorcycles
"This sig is an abomination of all that is good and right about usenet.
Do the entire world a favor and REMOVE YOURSELF FROM USENET ALTOGETHER,
DUMBASS." miguel, soc.singles
"must you include your 75847548574893579345 gigabyte sig file in every
****ing post? You're very annoying." projectile vomit chick,
alt.music.ozzy
"I went to the Garden of Love, And saw what I never had seen;
A Chapel was built in the midst,
Where I used to play on the green.

And the gates of this Chapel were shut
And "Thou shalt not," writ over the door;
So I turned to the Garden of Love
That so many sweet flowers bore.

And I saw it was filled with graves,
And tombstones where flowers should be;
And priests in black gowns were walking their rounds,
And binding with briars my joys and desires."

William Blake.
"When the Earth has been ravaged and the animals are dying, a tribe of
people from all races, creeds and colours shall put their faith in
deeds, not words, and make the land green again. They shall be known as
Warriors of the Rainbow, protectors of the environment."

Native American prophecy

|\ _.-'~~""'~`'~)
/, ~-,__,,,.'~ ,-;;--''
|,4) ./ ' ; ;/'
'-~~;'@ ( ; ;
_.--'' _.-_..' .;.'
(,_..----''' (,..--''

Meow

posted to alt.fan.steveleyland,alt.sailing.asa

"Steve Leyland" wrote in
message ...
: Sweetness wrote:
:: "Steve Leyland" wrote
:: in message ...
::: Sweetness wrote:
:::: "Steve Leyland"
:::: wrote in message ...
::::: wrote:
:::::: Eye kan c dis froup is fool ov reel in tell I gent peps/
::::::
:::::: hopening u kan tel me hows to pitch a prop.
::::::
:::::: Plze dont wear your brians out ands explodes them, if itz 2 hard .
::::::
:::::: 1800 rpm injun pushing 800 elbows wiz a 3/4 " shaft
:::::
::::: sorry, I don't have the knowledge of such, however I've crossposted
::::: this to a group that might be able to help you.
::::
:::: Wow.... asa iz still alive ?
:::
::: I guess that depends on yer definition of alive.
::
:: If there's anyone other than one of nutty Nellie's personalities
:: still postin' in there... then I suppose it still lives.
:
: sadly neal is still up to his usual sock-puppetry foolishness.

/yawnz.

::
::
::: of course ganz the arrogant netKKKop is still here.
::
::
:: Don't remind me. It makes me skin crawl.
:: I've not heard from Thom Stewart since Christmas... he still postin' ?
:
: until today he was, but he seems to have poasted his resignation:
: "Well Group,
:
: It appears that I'm out of step with the group and since I no longer
: have a boat, the easiest solution is to bid you all a Fond Farewell.
: ADIOS! "

( Sad.

:
: what a shame that the old man with cojones leaves teh froup.
: I think he's plonked me, but I really do hope he and others like him
: will step up to teh plate and challenge the netKKKops who spoil a.s.a

Hmm... don't think he plonked you.. see yer mail in a few minutes. Hope he's
alright. Thom iz confused, but a good head, methinks.

--
Sweetness...
Com'on in..take off yer skin'n rattle around in yer bones !

posted to alt.fan.steveleyland,alt.sailing.asa

"Sweetness" wrote in message
"Steve Leyland" wrote
in
message ...
::: of course ganz the arrogant netKKKop is still here.
::
::
:: Don't remind me. It makes me skin crawl.

I doubt netKKKops are what's making your skin crawl! The feeling's more
likely caused by vermin and maggots. They live in the dank, dark, rancid
places between the folds of your fetid flesh but have to crawl out from
time to time in order to get some air. Take a bath! Go on a diet you fat
hog!

Wilbur Hubbard

Prop Pitch question Gary KW4Z General 8 December 27th 06 12:38 AM
Unlubberizing the Single Screw Inboard, Part II Chuck Gould General 10 October 13th 06 10:36 PM
Estimating best prop pitch with no tach. [email protected] Boat Building 6 March 28th 06 03:51 PM
Variable Pitch Prop Bill Farina ASA 10 October 30th 05 11:28 PM
Changing Prop inwater. (lessons learned) Steve Cruising 3 May 2nd 05 12:08 AM