posted to alt.alien.vampire.flonk.flonk.flonk,soc.men,alt.astronomy,alt.sailing.asa

Default Good chunky/bad chunky

"dave hillstrom" wrote in message
On Thu, 15 Feb 2007 19:53:22 -0600, trippy
wrote:

In article , Daedalus took
the hamburger meat, threw it on the grill, and I said "Oh Wow"...

Things that are good when they're chunky:

Peanut butter

Not true. Creamy uber alles.

HEATHEN!!!

I am bi-chunkyness: either or both.

Smee

Things that are bad when they're chunky:

Aerobics instructors

Ok, that's bad.

--
dave hillstrom mhm15x4 zrbj

this signature is NOT for mimus. so there.

but it is for hatchetmama and shirley.

posted to alt.alien.vampire.flonk.flonk.flonk,soc.men,alt.astronomy,alt.sailing.asa

On Fri, 16 Feb 2007 02:14:57 -0500, nightbat
wrote:

nightbat wrote

dave hillstrom wrote:

On Thu, 15 Feb 2007 19:41:39 -0500, nightbat
wrote:

nightbat wrote

dave hillstrom wrote:

On Thu, 15 Feb 2007 17:32:55 -0500, nightbat
wrote:

Daedalus wrote:

Things that are good when they're chunky:

Peanut butter

Things that are bad when they're chunky:

Aerobics instructors

Davyboy

things that are bad whether chunky or not.

nightbat

Hey, how dare you address the famous profound humble net
Captain like that, what impertinence, what disrespect, ten whole
demerits for that, sheesh! And I'm as fit as a fiddle and quicker then
lighting, my name is night the bat don't wear it out. I'm Maverick bad
but in a good science way. Officer HonestJohn please escort this Davyboy
repugnant upstart whiner to coffeeboy rehabilitation bellboy training
academy, sheesh!

where do these loose guns all come from,
the nightbat

Davyboy

im sorry, but i dont drink coffee. nor do i have the suckupness of a
bellboy. so ill just keep on making fun of you and your babbling, if
thats alright.

nightbat

Too bad Davyboy, Science Team Officers aren't sorry because
clueless one, you don't ever get to duty drink coffee silly, you orderly
trained Sean Starship serve it. And the default choice of occupation is
not optional, when spamming profound Science Team Officers, cause you're
then automatically bellboy elected. Now that you lost your job making
peanut butter get with the program and report back to Commander Double-A
for Academy coffeeboy retraining, sheesh!

at ease,
the nightbat

Coffeeboys - denying reality since day one -- nightbat
"Doctor, what do we do with these clueless auk orphans?"
"Put them with the rest of the born losers"

Pit or Shed?

--
-HM
mhm 34x19
posted to alt.alien.vampire.flonk.flonk.flonk,soc.men,alt.astronomy,alt.sailing.asa

On Fri, 16 Feb 2007 01:15:55 -0500, ah wrote:

In article , dave hillstrom

wrote:

In article , Daedalus took
the hamburger meat, threw it on the grill, and I said "Oh Wow"...

Things that are good when they're chunky:

Peanut butter

Not true. Creamy uber alles.

HEATHEN!!!

I crave consistency.

IAWTP.

ADI.
--
-HM
mhm 34x19
Smeeter 41
WSD #39.3
SPA Oct02
UFtTA #01
alt.usenet.kooks for when plonking is just not enough.
alt.alien.vampire.flonk.flonk.flonk for when life isn't
quite what teh brochure promised.
alt.genius.hatchetmama for when teh new newsgroups come
to stalk you too.
alt.posi... four wen it wudened help enyway
posted to alt.alien.vampire.flonk.flonk.flonk,soc.men,alt.astronomy,alt.sailing.asa

On Thu, 15 Feb 2007 23:42:16 -0800, "Smee"
wrote:

.. .
wrote:

In article , Daedalus took
the hamburger meat, threw it on the grill, and I said "Oh Wow"...

Things that are good when they're chunky:

Peanut butter

Not true. Creamy uber alles.

HEATHEN!!!

I am bi-chunkyness: either or both.

It really depends on if I am using a recipe or making a sammie.

[...]

wrote:

nightbat wrote

dave hillstrom wrote:

On Thu, 15 Feb 2007 19:41:39 -0500, nightbat
wrote:

nightbat wrote

wrote:

Daedalus wrote:

[...]

How do people at family get togethers react when you talk like this?

Jade

posted to alt.alien.vampire.flonk.flonk.flonk,soc.men,alt.astronomy,alt.sailing.asa

On Fri, 16 Feb 2007 07:10:06 -0500, Hatchetmama
wrote:

On Fri, 16 Feb 2007 02:14:57 -0500, nightbat
wrote:

nightbat wrote

dave hillstrom wrote:

On Thu, 15 Feb 2007 19:41:39 -0500, nightbat
wrote:

nightbat wrote

wrote:

Daedalus wrote:

[...]

pit THEN shed.

its gonna take a lot of work to make this one sentient.

--
dave hillstrom mhm15x4 zrbj

this signature is NOT for mimus. so there.

but it is for hatchetmama and shirley.
posted to alt.alien.vampire.flonk.flonk.flonk,soc.men,alt.astronomy,alt.sailing.asa

On Fri, 16 Feb 2007 07:10:49 -0500, Hatchetmama
wrote:

On Fri, 16 Feb 2007 01:15:55 -0500, ah wrote:

In article , dave hillstrom

wrote:

In article , Daedalus took
the hamburger meat, threw it on the grill, and I said "Oh Wow"...

Things that are good when they're chunky:

Peanut butter

Not true. Creamy uber alles.

HEATHEN!!!

I crave consistency.

IAWTP.

ADI.

all natural, stir the oil in yourself, crunchy peanut butter.

mmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmm

--
dave hillstrom mhm15x4 zrbj

this signature is NOT for mimus. so there.

but it is for hatchetmama and shirley.
posted to alt.alien.vampire.flonk.flonk.flonk,soc.men,alt.astronomy,alt.sailing.asa

wrote:

On Fri, 16 Feb 2007 02:14:57 -0500, nightbat
wrote:

nightbat wrote

dave hillstrom wrote:

On Thu, 15 Feb 2007 19:41:39 -0500, nightbat
wrote:

nightbat wrote

wrote:

Daedalus wrote:

[...]

salutes

what say we let it crawl out on it's own then, since teh Pit is
getting full.
make certain you catch it as it's escaping.

--
-HM
mhm 34x19
Smeeter 41
WSD #39.3
SPA Oct02
UFtTA #01
alt.usenet.kooks for when plonking is just not enough.
alt.alien.vampire.flonk.flonk.flonk for when life isn't
quite what teh brochure promised.
alt.genius.hatchetmama for when teh new newsgroups come
to stalk you too.
alt.posi... four wen it wudened help enyway
posted to alt.alien.vampire.flonk.flonk.flonk,soc.men,alt.astronomy,alt.sailing.asa

On Thu, 15 Feb 2007 19:41:39 -0500, nightbat
wrote:

nightbat wrote

wrote:

Daedalus wrote:

Things that are good when they're chunky:

Peanut butter

Things that are bad when they're chunky:

Aerobics instructors

Davyboy

things that are bad whether chunky or not.

nightbat

Hey, how dare you address the famous profound humble net
Captain like that, what impertinence, what disrespect, ten whole
demerits for that, sheesh! And I'm as fit as a fiddle and quicker then
lighting, my name is night the bat don't wear it out. I'm Maverick bad
but in a good science way. Officer HonestJohn please escort this Davyboy
repugnant upstart whiner to coffeeboy rehabilitation bellboy training
academy, sheesh!

where do these loose guns all come from,
the nightbat

pushes nightbat into teh Pit

--
-HM
mhm 34x19
Smeeter 41
WSD #39.3
SPA Oct02
UFtTA #01
alt.usenet.kooks for when plonking is just not enough.
alt.alien.vampire.flonk.flonk.flonk for when life isn't
quite what teh brochure promised.
alt.genius.hatchetmama for when teh new newsgroups come
to stalk you too.
alt.posi... four wen it wudened help enyway
posted to alt.alien.vampire.flonk.flonk.flonk,soc.men,alt.astronomy,alt.sailing.asa

wrote:

On Fri, 16 Feb 2007 01:15:55 -0500, ah wrote:

In article , dave hillstrom

wrote:

In article , Daedalus took
the hamburger meat, threw it on the grill, and I said "Oh Wow"...

Things that are good when they're chunky:

Peanut butter

Not true. Creamy uber alles.

HEATHEN!!!

I crave consistency.

IAWTP.

ADI.

all natural, stir the oil in yourself, crunchy peanut butter.

mmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmm

Only for cooking, dear.