posted to alt.sailing.asa

Default Hey Mundo...

BY any chance, was the person you visited a poster on this group?
posted to alt.sailing.asa

On Tue, 13 Feb 2007 08:50:25 -0500, katy wrote
(in article ):

BY any chance, was the person you visited a poster on this group?

I seriously doubt it. He never quite grasped the computer thing. He is
however the one who gave me the Bully and an ass monicker. Wrote it in the
log book some 30 years ago during a 5 day passage from Bermuda to Norfolk. I
had 6 people on board and I was pretty intense in my younger years. We did a
lot of racing back then. It was a delivery and I used every sail in the
inventory. arghhh!

--
Mundo, The Captain who is a bully and an ass

posted to alt.sailing.asa

Mundo wrote:
On Tue, 13 Feb 2007 08:50:25 -0500, katy wrote
(in article ):

BY any chance, was the person you visited a poster on this group?

I seriously doubt it. He never quite grasped the computer thing. He is
however the one who gave me the Bully and an ass monicker. Wrote it in the
log book some 30 years ago during a 5 day passage from Bermuda to Norfolk. I
had 6 people on board and I was pretty intense in my younger years. We did a
lot of racing back then. It was a delivery and I used every sail in the
inventory. arghhh!

hahahahaha....you must have some redeeming qualities then id they are
still speaking to you!..There is a member od our sordid little group
here who lives down here near us and who has cancer and I am grateful to
know that it was not him....
posted to alt.sailing.asa

"katy" wrote

hahahahaha....you must have some redeeming qualities then id they are still speaking to you!..There is a member od our
sordid little group here who lives down here near us and who has cancer and I am grateful to know that it was not
him....

Everybody here's been invaded by Katycancer. Maybe you should do the right
thing and cut yourself out. We'll worry about the cauterization....

Cheers,
Ellen

O/T 21 Beliefs of a Liberal jlrogers±³© ASA 13 February 6th 07 01:46 AM
What's with Hillary? Ted Bell ASA 52 February 3rd 07 02:07 AM
Mundo inspried me. Ellen MacArthur ASA 6 December 28th 06 03:45 PM
Hey Mundo... Bobsprit ASA 0 February 3rd 05 11:43 AM
MUNDO? Scott Vernon ASA 18 October 10th 03 10:53 PM