posted to alt.sailing.asa

Default Stop picking on Old Tom

I wish you people would stop picking on Old Tom. I know he's an easy target.
People say he's old, he's fat, he's ignorant, he claims he used to sail but everybody
knows he just motored around. He did it in an ugly pilot house motor sailer boat.
He's stuck on stupid. He wants the whole world to act the way he thinks the
whole world should act. He's doesn't even have a real computer. He uses an old
WebTV box on top of a 12" black and white TV. He probably kicks his dog.
He definitely picks his nose and eats it. He scratches his privates in public. He's
got more chins than a Chinese phone book. He's friends with Capt. JG. He's friends
with liberals. He's probably got fake war medals. He probably threw them over the
fence like John Kerry. He's a charter member of the Jane Fonda fan club.
But give the man a break. He provides most of the comic relief around here.
And the Bible says respect our elders. And, he's the most elder her by at least
about 200 years. lol

Cheers,
Ellen

posted to alt.sailing.asa

"Ellen MacArthur" wrote in message
reenews.net...

[...]

You are just not telling the truth about Old Thom. He simply cannot pick his nose and eat it.
Boogers are quite sticky. They would cause his false teeth to come right out of his mouth.

Paladin
(Have gun. Will travel.)

posted to alt.sailing.asa

Ellen you need to go and find an 8" or 9" pink or black thing to play with, it may help with your
compulsive drivel.

Paladin wrote:

[...]

Stop Picking On Neal! Diane Linkletter ASA 33 February 15th 07 02:18 AM
Stop Picking On Neal! Diane Linkletter ASA 1 February 12th 07 02:44 PM
Portable AC 258Vista General 104 December 25th 06 02:10 PM
Want me to stop???? Capt. Rob ASA 2 November 10th 05 06:38 AM