posted to alt.alien.vampire.flonk.flonk.flonk,alt.sailing.asa,alt.religion.asatru,alt.hackers.malicious,alt.fucknozzles

Default OT;Neal vs Ganz

In article , K. A.
Cannon says...

"Capt. JG" posted
in alt.sailing.asa on Thu, 8 Feb
2007 18:33:29 -0800:

"Thom Stewart" wrote in message
Neal still can't get over the fact that Jon "Clipped his Wings" His
name is MUD on the 'net. His status is gone. He is still afraid to post
under his own name. His "Sock-puppets" have been exposed.

Neal has been reduced to a Puppet himself. Creating long, useless off
Topic items responded to by his own puppets; while Jon has another boat.

Neal's comment/Nellen about Jon being gay made this post necessary, In
my mind.

As far as voting on Jon's status of sexual preference; There is only one
single vote that matters and that is the vote of Jon's wife.
Sock-puppets votes don't count. Sock-puppets comments or feelings DON'T
COUNT.

Ganz beat Neal. He reduce Neal to a status of a Puppet. A figment of
someone mind, nothing more. An imaginary being existing in an
unmoderated discussion group.

Honestly, I hope I didn't beat him. It wouldn't be much of a win and he
doesn't deserve to be denegrated further.

Tell me Jonnie boi...are you sending out lots and lots of new e-mails
to various abuse depts. because you want to restrict peoples right to
freely express themselves?

What else is he supposed to do with his time?

Nobody in their right mind is going to let him near their boat.

--

"Tis an ill wind that blows no minds"
....PK
posted to alt.sailing.asa

A lot of replies coming from "Sock-puppets" As I stated they are a
forms of STATIC. They mean nothing at all. Completely Meaningless. Just
noise to be ignored.

http://community.webtv.net/tassail/ThomJazz

posted to alt.alien.vampire.flonk.flonk.flonk,alt.sailing.asa,alt.religion.asatru,alt.hackers.malicious,alt.fucknozzles

In article ,
Thom Stewart says...

A lot of replies coming from "Sock-puppets" As I stated they are a
forms of STATIC. They mean nothing at all. Completely Meaningless. Just
noise to be ignored.

And what does a dweeb-tv'er know about soques?

--

"Tis an ill wind that blows no minds"
....PK
posted to alt.sailing.asa

"Daedalus" wrote in message
Gawd. I was there a year ago and Ganz was being a

netkkkopping
jackass.

Were you as much of a useless, piece of ****, cross posting
asshole of a troll as you are now?

Scotty

posted to alt.sailing.asa

"Joe" wrote in message
oups.com..
..

Yeah me too. I think that the syphilis that LP gave him

has ate away
to many brain cells.
All he is capable of now is not worth reading or

responding to..let
him keep babbeling with his new peers.

I honestly believe that's what's happened, Joe. No troll.

Scotty

posted to alt.alien.vampire.flonk.flonk.flonk,alt.sailing.asa,alt.hackers.malicious,alt.fucknozzles

In article ,
Scotty says...

"Daedalus" wrote in message
Gawd. I was there a year ago and Ganz was being a

netkkkopping
jackass.

Were you as much of a useless, piece of ****, cross posting
asshole of a troll as you are now?

And were you as much of a froup-snecking coward as you are now?

--

"Tis an ill wind that blows no minds"
....PK
posted to alt.sailing.asa

"Scotty" w@u wrote in message

"Daedalus" wrote in message
Gawd. I was there a year ago and Ganz was being a

netkkkopping
jackass.

Were you as much of a useless, piece of ****, cross posting
asshole of a troll as you are now?

Scotty

That's a rhetorical question right?

--
"j" ganz @@
www.sailnow.com

posted to alt.sailing.asa

"Capt. JG" wrote in message
"Scotty" w@u wrote in message

"Daedalus" wrote in message
Gawd. I was there a year ago and Ganz was being a

netkkkopping
jackass.

Were you as much of a useless, piece of ****, cross

posting
asshole of a troll as you are now?

Scotty

That's a rhetorical question right?

No, I was just wondering.

posted to alt.sailing.asa
Joe Joe is offline

On Feb 10, 9:28 am, "Scotty" w@u wrote:
"Capt. JG" wrote in message

"Scotty" w@u wrote in message

"Daedalus" wrote in message
Gawd. I was there a year ago and Ganz was being a
netkkkopping
jackass.

Were you as much of a useless, piece of ****, cross

posting
asshole of a troll as you are now?

Scotty

That's a rhetorical question right?

No, I was just wondering.

S- Hide quoted text -

Wonder no longer Scotty, it is a useless piece of ****, cross posting,
puss filled douchbag at best.

Joe

posted to alt.sailing.asa
Joe Joe is offline

On Feb 9, 8:54 pm, "Scotty" w@u wrote:
"Joe" wrote in message

oups.com..
.

Yeah me too. I think that the syphilis that LP gave him

has ate away
to many brain cells.
All he is capable of now is not worth reading or

responding to..let
him keep babbeling with his new peers.

I honestly believe that's what's happened, Joe. No troll.

That or he's dead, and the mental case LP is pretending to be him,
pretending to be Ellen. Either way it's a pathetic POS.

Joe

Scotty

Hey Neal Joe ASA 188 April 22nd 05 12:30 AM
Ganz just had a real bad accident. Capt. Neal® ASA 1 April 9th 05 04:48 AM
Heeeere Ganz, Heeeeeere Ganz the netKKKop Capt. Neal® ASA 3 April 4th 05 06:11 AM
Ganz Emigrates! Michael ASA 1 November 19th 04 06:48 PM
Prayers for Ganz Bob Crantz ASA 8 June 9th 04 12:19 PM