posted to alt.sailing.asa

Default How many of you believe...

that Ganz is a 55+ year old virgin?

Let's vote!

I'm Ted Bell!

posted to alt.sailing.asa

Ted Bell wrote:
that Ganz is a 55+ year old virgin?

Let's vote!

I'm Ted Bell!

Let's not...let's just leave it alone...
posted to alt.sailing.asa

"katy" wrote in message
Ted Bell wrote:
that Ganz is a 55+ year old virgin?

Let's vote!

I'm Ted Bell!

Let's not...let's just leave it alone...

How insulting! I'm going to report him for this libel. I'm not 55.

--
"j" ganz @@
www.sailnow.com

posted to alt.sailing.asa

"Capt. JG" wrote in message
"katy" wrote in message
Ted Bell wrote:
that Ganz is a 55+ year old virgin?

Let's vote!

I'm Ted Bell!

Let's not...let's just leave it alone...

How insulting! I'm going to report him for this libel. I'm not 55.

--
"j" ganz @@
www.sailnow.com

But you are a virgin!

I'm Ted Bell!

posted to alt.sailing.asa
Sam Sam is offline

except for his lips and ass-hole.

"Ted Bell" wrote in message
:
: But you are a virgin, right?
:
: I'm Ted Bell!
:
:

posted to alt.sailing.asa

"Ted Bell" wrote in message
that Ganz is a 55+ year old virgin?

Let's vote!

I'm Ted Bell!

My vote: couldn't care less.

Max

posted to alt.sailing.asa

"Ted Bell" wrote in
message ...
that Ganz is a 55+ year old virgin?

not me. I don't think he's that old.

Scotty

posted to alt.sailing.asa

In article , Ted Bell says...

that Ganz is a 55+ year old virgin?

Let's vote!

He writes more like 5 than 55

--

"Tis an ill wind that blows no minds"
....PK
posted to alt.sailing.asa

"CovvTseTung" wrote
He writes more like 5 than 55

I bet he snitches on you for saying that.... He's the most prolific netcop
ever to disgrace this newsgroup or probably any newsgroup.... He's got it
down to a science. Watch your step or he'll make legal threats against your
ISP and they'll throw you overboard because it's easier to give customers
the boot than defend against threatened lawsuits.

Cheers,
Ellen

posted to alt.sailing.asa,alt.religion.asatru,soc.men,alt.fan.notb

In article 45c9050d$0$97260$892e7fe2
@authen.yellow.readfreenews.net, Ellen MacArthur says...

"CovvTseTung" wrote
He writes more like 5 than 55

I bet he snitches on you for saying that.... He's the most prolific netcop
ever to disgrace this newsgroup or probably any newsgroup.... He's got it
down to a science. Watch your step or he'll make legal threats against your
ISP and they'll throw you overboard because it's easier to give customers
the boot than defend against threatened lawsuits.

Cheers,
Ellen

Thanks for the head's up, but I chose my NSP specifically
because Chris Caputo (the owner) doesn't cave in or scare
easily. Have you ever looked at Altopia's acceptable use
policy? At $6 per month its cheap insurance against
fjuckkkheaded netkkkops like the 'Captain'.

from https://www.altopia.com/polfaq.html :

Q: What if I don't like one of your customers or what they are
saying on Usenet? Will you delete them for me if I complain
enough?

A: No.

Q: One of your users is harassing me. What should I do?

A: You should probably ask them to stop or try to ignore them.

Q: What is your policy on off-topic postings?

A: We do not have a policy against off-topic postings

and it goes on in a similar vein from there...

Cap'n Crunch can whine and bitch all he wants, Chris needs a
good laugh every now and then. Let me x-poast this into the
njazi vjiking froup - they can tell you how many years they've
been trying to get Altopia to shut me down...