posted to alt.sailing.asa

Default Slip Space Pricing

Which one is the more common...

Milton...

I keep my little boat in a very nice marina at Oxnard, California,
which is just above the Los Angeles area.

Their basic monthly rates are based on *slip size* with a 3' vessel
overhang allowance.

The 25' slips are $320.00... with the longest ones (60') running at
$1159.00.

In *addition* there is a "liveaboard charge" of $298.00 per month for
boats 35'or longer.

For smaller boats there is no charge but there definitely is a
liveaboard
restriction of 2 nights a week as mandated by the local county Harbor
Commission.

The variables a

Electric has a base charge of $5.84 a month... plus metered kilowatt
usage.

Best regards

Bill

Slip Space Pricing Edgar ASA 0 January 31st 07 06:23 PM
Slip Space Pricing Martin Baxter ASA 0 January 31st 07 05:34 PM
Slip Space Pricing katy ASA 0 January 31st 07 05:27 PM
Slip Space Pricing Joe ASA 0 January 31st 07 05:08 PM
Bush Does the Right Thing Gilligan ASA 31 October 21st 06 04:56 AM