Prev Previous Post   Next Post Next
posted to alt.sailing.asa

Default Slip Space Pricing

"Milton Waddams" wrote in message
For years I was with the same marina slip and paid by the foot for the
length of my boat. Now I'm at a new marina and they want me to pay by
the foot for the length of the slip. Which one is the more common
charge? Is it the same all over the country? Thanks,

Here in Norway we pay according to the beam of the boat, which seems to make
more sense than either of the other two options since the sum of the beams
of all the boats decides how many boats they can accomodate on a given
length of pier. Of course the slips must be long enough to enable you to
moor your boat securely.

Slip Space Pricing Martin Baxter ASA 0 January 31st 07 05:34 PM
Slip Space Pricing katy ASA 0 January 31st 07 05:27 PM
Slip Space Pricing Joe ASA 0 January 31st 07 05:08 PM
Bush Does the Right Thing Gilligan ASA 31 October 21st 06 04:56 AM