posted to alt.buzzard.rules,alt.alien.vampire.flonk.flonk.flonk,alt.sailing.asa,alt.troll

Default My first NetKKKopping experience.

On Tue, 30 Jan 2007 16:42:56 -0500, "Ellen MacArthur"
wrote:

"ThePsyko" wrote
I've been NetKKKopped by some rich ****head yacht owner from the
alt.sailing.asa froup for my involvement in the 'Terror Free Gas
Station" thread of Jan 23rd!
I got a TOS reminder from my provider this morning!!
What the hell is up widdat?
I can only surmise that this ethics challenged jerkhoff has blanket
complained about everyone who posted in that thread, as my
involvement was peripheral at best.
Burning poverty stricken children in Lagos isn't good enough for
these rich ****s?
I'm incensed. The incense smells like charred human flesh.
That would have to be Ganz the ****KKhead netKKKop.

ASA restored for no other reason than to **** off the netKKKop

Now, that's rich! I mean you thinking Capt. JG's rich. He's got no money.

And so it begins :-

http://www.pacintl.com/sailing.html

Domain For Sale: pacintl.com

The domain PACINTL.COM is for sale. Please contact
if you are interested in purchasing this domain name.

He's
got some little trailer sailor boat. He has to work teaching kids how to sail. He's
not even very bright. He goes around reporting people. Just because he doesn't
like what they post. But he doesn't report himself. He lied on his application to get
a sailing captain's license from the Coast Guard so he could make money teaching
kids to sail. He took LSD and bragged about it on a newsgroup. He musta lied on
his papers where it asks if you've ever used illegal drugs. If he'd said yes he
woulda never got his license.
He's really a pathetic excuse for a human being.... He's reported probably
hundreds of people trying to get them TOSed. I'm sure he's even tried to get
me tossed. But he can't find out my ISP because my newsserver doesn't show it.
It's the same as yours, I think from the headers. Oh oh. Now, you've done it. Now
they're gonna think I'm you.... They think I'm everybody.

Cheers,
Ellen

posted to alt.alien.vampire.flonk.flonk.flonk,alt.buzzard.rules,alt.fan.karl-malden.nose,alt.sailing.asa,alt.troll

Captain Hook wrote:
: On Tue, 30 Jan 2007 16:42:56 -0500, "Ellen MacArthur"
: wrote:
:
::
[...]

you appear to hace misspelled
jganz@netKKKopping.****head
:
:
:

--
Steve Leyland
mhm32x16 Smeeter#24 WSD#41

=^MEOW MEOW ARMY^=

A real leader faces the music, even when he doesn't like the tune.
"Warning to all:
Steve Leyland is a trolling **** of the highest order. Killfile the
muppet now and move on. Even the briefest of searches on his past
UseNet posts will reveal the truth. You have been warned. *plonk*"
bear, uk.rec.motorcycles
"This sig is an abomination of all that is good and right about usenet.
Do the entire world a favor and REMOVE YOURSELF FROM USENET ALTOGETHER,
DUMBASS." miguel, soc.singles
"must you include your 75847548574893579345 gigabyte sig file in every
****ing post? You're very annoying." projectile vomit chick,
alt.music.ozzy
"I went to the Garden of Love, And saw what I never had seen;
A Chapel was built in the midst,
Where I used to play on the green.

And the gates of this Chapel were shut
And "Thou shalt not," writ over the door;
So I turned to the Garden of Love
That so many sweet flowers bore.

And I saw it was filled with graves,
And tombstones where flowers should be;
And priests in black gowns were walking their rounds,
And binding with briars my joys and desires."

William Blake.
"When the Earth has been ravaged and the animals are dying, a tribe of
people from all races, creeds and colours shall put their faith in
deeds, not words, and make the land green again. They shall be known as
Warriors of the Rainbow, protectors of the environment."

Native American prophecy

|\ _.-'~~""'~`'~)
/, ~-,__,,,.'~ ,-;;--''
|,4) ./ ' ; ;/'
'-~~;'@ ( ; ;
_.--'' _.-_..' .;.'
(,_..----''' (,..--''

Meow

posted to alt.alien.vampire.flonk.flonk.flonk,alt.buzzard.rules,alt.fan.karl-malden.nose,alt.sailing.asa,alt.troll

On Sat, 3 Feb 2007 08:49:24 -0000, "Steve Leyland"
wrote:

Captain Hook wrote:
: On Tue, 30 Jan 2007 16:42:56 -0500, "Ellen MacArthur"
: wrote:
:
::
[...]

No it's not misspelled.
I munged it from jganz@netKKKopping.****head

so the spam bots did not pick it up.

It would be so awful if the good captain's inbox was deluged with
spam. If I hadn't munged it to

his many enemies might even have signed him up for spam sites and that
would be just so terrible wouldn't it?

:
:
:
[...]

On Sat, 3 Feb 2007 10:24:32 +0100, Captain Hook wrote
(in article ):

Why do you keep typing **** that isn't funny in anyway at all?

--
I feel it flowing through my veins, a poison fighting to gain possession of
my body ... I feel numb, my mind is fuzzy and my vision blurred ... I hate

http://brawl-hall.com/forums/
alt.troll
alt.usenet.kooks
alt.flame

posted to alt.alien.vampire.flonk.flonk.flonk,alt.buzzard.rules,alt.fan.karl-malden.nose,alt.sailing.asa,alt.troll

On Sat, 3 Feb 2007 13:53:11 +0100, Filuk The Hogfish-Beater wrote
(in article ):

On Sat, 03 Feb 2007 12:49:28 +0100, JanBen Has Frothed:

Why do you keep typing **** that isn't funny in anyway at all?

oooooohhhhhhhhhhhhhh the irony.

You obviously have no idea how you look to the outside world, do you?

--
I feel it flowing through my veins, a poison fighting to gain possession of
my body ... I feel numb, my mind is fuzzy and my vision blurred ... I hate
what is happening but I cannot help but be excited at the thought of this
transformation ... The Troll of depravity is coming Š help me Š

http://brawl-hall.com/forums/
alt.troll
alt.usenet.kooks
alt.flame

posted to alt.alien.vampire.flonk.flonk.flonk,alt.buzzard.rules,alt.fan.karl-malden.nose,alt.sailing.asa,alt.troll

wrote:

[...]

How many times must you be told not to speak with your mouth full?
Spit out Captain Ganz's dick before you talk to the grown ups.
posted to alt.sailing.asa

Default NO NetKKKopping experience.

Cross posting flonkers are 10 times worse than netkops.

Just for the record:
I used to like Capt. Neal, way back when, till he hooked up
with that hooker (LP) got a bad case of syphilis, lost his
mind , and then the flonking thing.

I like Ellen, but it looks like she is turning to Neals
tactics.

I've given JG as much crap as anybody but I've never been
netkopped.

Scotty

posted to alt.sailing.asa,alt.alien.vampire.flonk.flonk.flonk,alt.usenet.kooks,alt.revenge,alt.religion.asatru

In article ,
Scotty says...

Cross posting flonkers are 10 times worse than netkops.

Why not say it to their faces, coward?

aavf3 added

along with other relevant (aka 'fun') froups

Just for the record:
I used to like Capt. Neal, way back when, till he hooked up
with that hooker (LP) got a bad case of syphilis, lost his
mind , and then the flonking thing.

I like Ellen, but it looks like she is turning to Neals
tactics.

I've given JG as much crap as anybody but I've never been
netkopped.

Scotty

--

"Tis an ill wind that blows no minds"
....PK
posted to alt.sailing.asa
Joe Joe is offline

On Feb 3, 10:23 am, "Scotty" w@u wrote:
Cross posting flonkers are 10 times worse than netkops.

Just for the record:
I used to like Capt. Neal, way back when, till he hooked up
with that hooker (LP) got a bad case of syphilis, lost his
mind , and then the flonking thing.

I like Ellen, but it looks like she is turning to Neals
tactics.

I've given JG as much crap as anybody but I've never been
netkopped.

Scotty

Me neither, I called him Faggot like 100 times in one post and never
got netcopped.

The truth is the pussies are still Capt Neals leashed bitches. He has
them on a string, they are so weak minded..... Capt. Neal could lead
them around with silly string. I just ignore them now, they are not
worth reading and it's easy as pie to ignore.

I feel the same about Nellie too, use to have a bit of respect for
him and enjoy his posting and rants, he was intelligent and half way
knew what he was talking about when it came to sailing.

You may be right about the syphilis from LP, Scotty. That would
explain the shift to a brain dead bimbo in more ways than one. Now
he's back to his easy game of making Steve and his bunch of pussies
dance around like puppets on a string....seems that only takes one or
two active brain cells.

Joe