posted to alt.buzzard.rules,alt.alien.vampire.flonk.flonk.flonk,alt.sailing.asa

Default My first NetKKKopping experience.

"ThePsyko" wrote
I can't tell.. her hands are in the way!

Everybody says that. Don't you like my manicure? OK here's one with my hands
outta the way.... http://www.badongo.net/pic/424074

Cheers,
Ellen

Ellen MacArthur wrote:
"ThePsyko" wrote
I can't tell.. her hands are in the way!

Everybody says that. Don't you like my manicure? OK here's one with my hands
outta the way.... http://www.badongo.net/pic/424074

Cheers,
Ellen

Well that totally cheered up my day.

And no, mine don't look anything like that at all.

But I did have to reqwrite the line six times to get it write. damn.

--
Stop WW3!!

"Remember: Only YOU can prevent Forest Fires!"
....Smokey the Bear
posted to alt.buzzard.rules,alt.alien.vampire.flonk.flonk.flonk,alt.sailing.asa

Ellen MacArthur wrote:
"ThePsyko" wrote
You're me now? Cool!!

/me goes off to play with his new boobies

Do they look like these? http://www.badongo.net/pic/424024

Cheers,
Ellen

i like the first one better.
it's the eyes that do me in.

makes me wanna dance
like a nice melody
with a good back-beat

--
Stop WW3!!

"Remember: Only YOU can prevent Forest Fires!"
....Smokey the Bear
posted to alt.buzzard.rules,alt.alien.vampire.flonk.flonk.flonk,alt.sailing.asa

On 30 Jan 2007 I stormed the castle called alt.buzzard.rules and heard
Ellen MacArthur cry out in
reenews.net...

"ThePsyko" wrote
I can't tell.. her hands are in the way!

Everybody says that.

I see.. so everybody gets to see your boobies.. and here I thought I was
special!

Don't you like my manicure? OK here's one
with my hands
outta the way.... http://www.badongo.net/pic/424074

Cheers,
Ellen

--
ThePsyko
Public Enemy #7

posted to alt.buzzard.rules,alt.alien.vampire.flonk.flonk.flonk,alt.sailing.asa

"ThePsyko" wrote

I see.. so everybody gets to see your boobies.. and here I thought I was
special!

Too many people musta logged on. I can't get any of my picture to work today.
Maybe y'all crashed the server?

Cheers,
Ellen

posted to alt.buzzard.rules,alt.alien.vampire.flonk.flonk.flonk,alt.sailing.asa

On Tue, 30 Jan 2007 16:29:53 -0800, CovvTseTung
wrote:

In article ,
ThePsyko says...

On 30 Jan 2007 I stormed the castle called alt.buzzard.rules and heard K.
A. Cannon cry out in ...

"Mowe Z. Slowley" posted
3LMvh.20965$Fd.18494@edtnps90 in alt.alien.vampire.flonk.flonk.flonk
on Tue, 30 Jan 2007 19:10:55 GMT:

I've been NetKKKopped by some rich ****head yacht owner from the
alt.sailing.asa froup for my involvement in the 'Terror Free Gas
Station" thread of Jan 23rd!

I got a TOS reminder from my provider this morning!!
What the hell is up widdat?

I can only surmise that this ethics challenged jerkhoff has blanket
complained about everyone who posted in that thread, as my
involvement was peripheral at best.

Burning poverty stricken children in Lagos isn't good enough for
these rich ****s?

I'm incensed. The incense smells like charred human flesh.

That would have to be Ganz the ****KKhead netKKKop.

ASA restored for no other reason than to **** off the netKKKop

Subscribe!!!!1!

Subscribe!!!!!!

--

metro-golden-meower

mhm x v i x i i i

,;S2GAAAA25r:
.i#@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@#i,
.r@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@#s
:3@@HXX&@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@r
:: .rH@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@3
,9@@@@@@@@@@@H99@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@S
;@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@#5::iH@@@@@@@@@i ,G@@:
.@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@&; r@@@@@@@h .,sS
r@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@#33#@@@@@@# ;@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@H
i@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@ s@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@S
;@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@X ,iB@@@@@@@@@@@@@A
.@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@: ;5#A ,@@@@@@@@@@@@X
@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@r r#@i :@2:@@@@@@@@@@@.
r@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@3 s@@@@@@& , @@@@@@@@@@@@
@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@, #@ i@@@sr@@r ;#@@@@@@@@@@:
.@@@@@@@@@@r;@@@@@@@@@# ;@@, s. @@@@@@@@@#
s@@@@@@@@r @@@@@@@@@@@@M;A@@ @r :;:. ;@@@@@@@@@@
A@@@@@@: .@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@ @@@i::siAG ,@@@@@@@ r@@@@@@@.
@@@@@i .@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@ .@@@@@@@@@i S@@@. @@@@@@@r
@@@@ @@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@ @@@@@B: @ @@@@@@@2
M@@ &@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@, @@@@. .h@@i @#s@@@@@@@@;
2@A ,@@@@@@@@@@2X@@@@X 2@@@ 5@@@@@@#G@@@@@@@@@@@@@
:@@B @@@@@@@@@@: @@@@@; : M@@ @@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@
@@@@ @@@@@@@@@ @@@@@@@ ,@ @@ 3@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@i
9@@@;:@@@@@@@@ s@@@@@@@@ :@s 3 @@@@@@#@@@@:M@@@@@@@@@
@@@,X@@@@@@@i B@@@@@@@@@@@@ 9@@@@@@ #@@@ :@@@@@@@@;
;@@ M@@@@@@@A H@@@@@@@@@@@@@. @@@@@@s @@@@2 @@@@@@@#
#@ @@@@@@@@@3 ;@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@&: 2@@@@ @s ,S@@@@@@@
, #@@@@@@@@@@r@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@#i ;#@. ..iA9A@@@@@@
r@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@i#@@@@@@@@@G, ;&B@#r 9@@@@
@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@H h@@@@@@@@@@@# M@@@
@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@ H@@@@@@@@@@@@ i@@9
H@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@r @@@@@@@@@@@@; :@@@,
.@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@ H@@@@@@@@@@@ .M@@@r
;@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@r @@@@@@@@@@@r2@@@i
2@@@@@@@@@@@@@. 5@@@@@@@@@@,;@M.
rH@@@@@@@A .@@@@@@@@@@r
:5M#; :@@@@@@@MAr
;;.

ARS GRATIA ARTIS

*****************************PEDO ALERT****************************

Allt utan blöja går att töja.

(translation: 'everything without nappies, diapers to you dumb jank
****heads, can be stretched'.)

-"Sex är kul men det gör ont."
(Lisa, 3 år).

(translation: 'sex is fun but it hurts. (lisa, 3 years old)'.)

snuh barn diddler Den Tomtefärgade Kärlekskyssen i Message-ID:

posted to alt.buzzard.rules,alt.alien.vampire.flonk.flonk.flonk,alt.sailing.asa

Ted Bell wrote:
: The netkkkop has been working overtime in these last several weeks.
: He's gotten the accounts pulled of a few long time regulars here.
: He's driven a others away and any discussion of any type turns into
: personal attacks from him. There's a rumor that someone has hired a
: private investigator so we will see what happens. Also heard he is
: offering exclusively gay cruises at cost over on Craigslist San
: Francisco but that's a rumor worth checking.
:
: Any of you flonkers stop by my steakhouse, "Ted's of Beverly Hills"
: and I'll fix you up with a nice big steak and potato wrapped in
: tinfoil, all courtesy of me - Ted Bell!
:
: I'm Ted Bell!
:
: Garlic toast too! All on me! Just show your black helicopter ID!

thanks muchly ted, but I'll pass on teh steak and will take the
vegetarian alternative if you provide one?

--
Steve Leyland
mhm32x16 Smeeter#24 WSD#41

=^MEOW MEOW ARMY^=

Dilbert's Words of Wisdom: There are very few personal problems that
cannot be solved through a suitable application of high explosives.
"Warning to all: Steve Leyland is a trolling **** of the highest order.
Killfile the muppet now and move on. Even the briefest of searches on
his past UseNet posts will reveal the truth. You have been warned.
*plonk*" bear, uk.rec.motorcycles
"This sig is an abomination of all that is good and right about usenet.
Do the entire world a favor and REMOVE YOURSELF FROM USENET ALTOGETHER,
DUMBASS." miguel, soc.singles
"must you include your 75847548574893579345 gigabyte sig file in every
****ing post? You're very annoying." projectile vomit chick,
alt.music.ozzy
"I went to the Garden of Love, And saw what I never had seen;
A Chapel was built in the midst,
Where I used to play on the green.

And the gates of this Chapel were shut
And "Thou shalt not," writ over the door;
So I turned to the Garden of Love
That so many sweet flowers bore.

And I saw it was filled with graves,
And tombstones where flowers should be;
And priests in black gowns were walking their rounds,
And binding with briars my joys and desires."

William Blake.
"When the Earth has been ravaged and the animals are dying, a tribe of
people from all races, creeds and colours shall put their faith in
deeds, not words, and make the land green again. They shall be known as
Warriors of the Rainbow, protectors of the environment."

Native American prophecy

|\ _.-'~~""'~`'~)
/, ~-,__,,,.'~ ,-;;--''
|,4) ./ ' ; ;/'
'-~~;'@ ( ; ;
_.--'' _.-_..' .;.'
(,_..----''' (,..--''

Meow

Steve Leyland wrote:
Ted Bell wrote:
[...]

did we speak about this before?

My take was to express appreciation
and then bring it up if I ever got there...

I haven't eaten meat since I was 17.

--
Stop WW3!!

"Remember: Only YOU can prevent Forest Fires!"
....Smokey the Bear
posted to alt.buzzard.rules,alt.alien.vampire.flonk.flonk.flonk,alt.sailing.asa

"Steve Leyland" wrote
thanks muchly ted, but I'll pass on teh steak and will take the
vegetarian alternative if you provide one?

Hee hee! Sissies over there in England, huh?

Cheers,
Ellen

Mowe Z. Slowley wrote:
: Steve Leyland wrote:
:: Ted Bell wrote:
::: The netkkkop has been working overtime in these last several weeks.
::: He's gotten the accounts pulled of a few long time regulars here.
::: He's driven a others away and any discussion of any type turns into
::: personal attacks from him. There's a rumor that someone has hired a
::: private investigator so we will see what happens. Also heard he is
::: offering exclusively gay cruises at cost over on Craigslist San
::: Francisco but that's a rumor worth checking.
:::
::: Any of you flonkers stop by my steakhouse, "Ted's of Beverly Hills"
::: and I'll fix you up with a nice big steak and potato wrapped in
::: tinfoil, all courtesy of me - Ted Bell!
:::
::: I'm Ted Bell!
:::
::: Garlic toast too! All on me! Just show your black helicopter ID!
::
:: thanks muchly ted, but I'll pass on teh steak and will take the
:: vegetarian alternative if you provide one?
::
:
: did we speak about this before?

I don't recall so.
:
: My take was to express appreciation
: and then bring it up if I ever got there...
:
: I haven't eaten meat since I was 17.

I think I was 25 when I saw the video for the smiths "meat is murder" on
MTV whilst tripping.
I haven't eaten a cadaver in the 22 years since!

--
Steve Leyland
mhm32x16 Smeeter#24 WSD#41
Alcatroll Labs Inc (bongwater maintenance dept)

=^MEOW MEOW ARMY^=

Engineer: A person who knows a great deal about very little and who
goes along knowing more and more about less and less, until finally he
knows practically everything about nothing.
"Warning to all: Steve Leyland is a trolling **** of the highest order.
Killfile the muppet now and move on. Even the briefest of searches on
his past UseNet posts will reveal the truth. You have been warned.
*plonk*" bear, uk.rec.motorcycles
"This sig is an abomination of all that is good and right about usenet.
Do the entire world a favor and REMOVE YOURSELF FROM USENET ALTOGETHER,
DUMBASS." miguel, soc.singles
"must you include your 75847548574893579345 gigabyte sig file in every
****ing post? You're very annoying." projectile vomit chick,
alt.music.ozzy

"I went to the Garden of Love, And saw what I never had seen; A
Chapel was built in the midst, Where I used to play on the green.

And the gates of this Chapel were shut
And "Thou shalt not," writ over the door;
So I turned to the Garden of Love
That so many sweet flowers bore.

And I saw it was filled with graves,
And tombstones where flowers should be;
And priests in black gowns were walking their rounds,
And binding with briars my joys and desires."

William Blake.
"When the Earth has been ravaged and the animals are dying, a tribe of
people from all races, creeds and colours shall put their faith in
deeds, not words, and make the land green again. They shall be known as
Warriors of the Rainbow, protectors of the environment."

Native American prophecy

Meow