posted to alt.sailing.asa

Default More proof!

"jlrogers±³©" wrote in message
. net...
"Nellen MacArthur" wrote in message
. ..
Okay Maxpoop and all you other doubting Thoms. here's
another pic of me in my boat. Taken as I poked out of the
cabin after a long nap.
Enjoy...
http://www.badongo.net/pic/428403

Nellen

Now that's funny. I wonder what will happen when the girl in the pictures
finds out how they are being used.

I know that many of us would do everything within our power to help her sue
Neal's butt into poverty.

Max

posted to alt.sailing.asa

Default More poof!

I painted my boat this morning. What do ya all think?

http://www.badongo.com/pic/428751

Nellen

posted to alt.sailing.asa

Nellen MacArthur wrote:
I painted my boat this morning. What do ya all think?

http://www.badongo.com/pic/428751

Nellen

But where are the mauve cusjions???
posted to alt.sailing.asa

jlrogers±³© wrote:
"Nellen MacArthur" wrote in message
. ..

Okay Maxpoop and all you other doubting Thoms. here's
another pic of me in my boat. Taken as I poked out of the
cabin after a long nap.
Enjoy...
http://www.badongo.net/pic/428403

Nellen

Now that's funny. I wonder what will happen when the girl in the pictures
finds out how they are being used.

Anyone who posts pics of themselves like that on the Internet deserves it...
posted to alt.sailing.asa

Nellen MacArthur wrote:
"jlrogers±³©" wrote in message
t...

"Nellen MacArthur" wrote in

message

m...

"jlrogers±³©" wrote in message
gy.net...

"Nellen MacArthur" wrote

in

message

news:H6WdnTvKU7lBNSrYnZ2dnUVZ_h2pnZ2d@dejazzd. com...

Okay Maxpoop and all you other doubting Thoms.

here's

another pic of me in my boat. Taken as I poked out of

the

cabin after a long nap.
Enjoy...
http://www.badongo.net/pic/428403

Nellen

Now that's funny. I wonder what will happen when the

girl

in the pictures

finds out how they are being used.

Nothing. I know these pics of me are being posted.

Here's

one of me sunbathing ontop of my boat.

http://www.badongo.com/pic/428724

Nellen

Get Neil's picture from his web site and get Ellen's then

Do you mean ''Capt Neal'' the Master Mariner of Blue Water
fame? I met him once. He taught me how to climb a mast (
mine, not his). In fact he took a pic of me while I was
doing it.

http://www.badongo.com/pic/428737

Nellen

oh, now that's real....

posted to alt.sailing.asa

Maxprop wrote:
"jlrogers±³©" wrote in message
. net...

"Nellen MacArthur" wrote in message
m...

Okay Maxpoop and all you other doubting Thoms. here's
another pic of me in my boat. Taken as I poked out of the
cabin after a long nap.
Enjoy...
http://www.badongo.net/pic/428403

Nellen

Now that's funny. I wonder what will happen when the girl in the pictures
finds out how they are being used.

I know that many of us would do everything within our power to help her sue
Neal's butt into poverty.

Max

Can't get silk from a sow's ear...
posted to alt.sailing.asa