BoatBanter.com

-   -   More proof! (https://www.boatbanter.com/asa/77766-more-proof.html)

Nellen MacArthur January 24th 07 06:43 PM

More proof!

Okay Maxpoop and all you other doubting Thoms. here's
another pic of me in my boat. Taken as I poked out of the
cabin after a long nap.
Enjoy...
http://www.badongo.net/pic/428403

Nellen

Ellen MacArthur January 24th 07 07:08 PM

More proof!

"Nellen MacArthur" wrote
Okay Maxpoop and all you other doubting Thoms. here's
another pic of me in my boat. Taken as I poked out of the
cabin after a long nap.
Enjoy...
http://www.badongo.net/pic/428403

lol See all you people who yell *Photoshopped* up there's a plainly Photoshopped
picture. You can tell it's a fake because of the background square. Duh, somebody
just put two pictures I posted together. The photos I post links to are real snapshots....
They *are* Photoshopped but only to make them smaller for uploading. My camera takes
them 2600 X 1800 or something like that. Much too big for uploading....

Cheers,
Ellen

Martin Baxter January 24th 07 07:16 PM

More proof!

Nellen MacArthur wrote:

Okay Maxpoop and all you other doubting Thoms. here's
another pic of me in my boat. Taken as I poked out of the
cabin after a long nap.
Enjoy...
http://www.badongo.net/pic/428403

Nellen

You're getting better at this, keep practicing and soon you can get job
working for The National Inquirer photo doctoring department.

Cheers
Marty
------------ And now a word from our sponsor ---------------------
For a secure high performance FTP using SSL/TLS encryption
upgrade to SurgeFTP
---- See http://netwinsite.com/sponsor/sponsor_surgeftp.htm ----

Capt. JG January 24th 07 07:31 PM

More proof!

"Nellen MacArthur" wrote in message
. ..
Okay Maxpoop and all you other doubting Thoms. here's
another pic of me in my boat. Taken as I poked out of the
cabin after a long nap.
Enjoy...
http://www.badongo.net/pic/428403

Nellen

Bzzt... Neal has a yellow boat. :-)

--
"j" ganz @@
www.sailnow.com

katy January 24th 07 07:56 PM

More proof!

Nellen MacArthur wrote:
Okay Maxpoop and all you other doubting Thoms. here's
another pic of me in my boat. Taken as I poked out of the
cabin after a long nap.
Enjoy...
http://www.badongo.net/pic/428403

Nellen

I can't believe it's not....

Scotty January 24th 07 07:58 PM

More proof!

"Ellen MacArthur" wrote in
message
reenews.ne
t...

"Nellen MacArthur" wrote
Okay Maxpoop and all you other doubting Thoms. here's
another pic of me in my boat. Taken as I poked out of

the
cabin after a long nap.
Enjoy...
http://www.badongo.net/pic/428403

lol See all you people who yell *Photoshopped* up

there's a plainly Photoshopped
picture. You can tell it's a fake because of the

background square. Duh, somebody
just put two pictures I posted together. The photos I post

links to are real snapshots....
They *are* Photoshopped but only to make them smaller for

uploading. My camera takes
them 2600 X 1800 or something like that. Much too big for

uploading....

looked real to me.

--
Scott Vernon
Plowville Pa _/)__/)_/)_

katy January 24th 07 07:58 PM

More proof!

Ellen MacArthur wrote:
"Nellen MacArthur" wrote

Okay Maxpoop and all you other doubting Thoms. here's
another pic of me in my boat. Taken as I poked out of the
cabin after a long nap.
Enjoy...
http://www.badongo.net/pic/428403

lol See all you people who yell *Photoshopped* up there's a plainly Photoshopped
picture. You can tell it's a fake because of the background square. Duh, somebody
just put two pictures I posted together. The photos I post links to are real snapshots....
They *are* Photoshopped but only to make them smaller for uploading. My camera takes
them 2600 X 1800 or something like that. Much too big for uploading....

Cheers,
Ellen

Even my cheapo FP digital camera has a thumbnail selection...and here is
your admission of Photoshopping...I seem to remember that you denieed
that in previous posts...the wheel goes round and eound and round....

katy January 24th 07 07:59 PM

More proof!

Martin Baxter wrote:
Nellen MacArthur wrote:

Okay Maxpoop and all you other doubting Thoms. here's
another pic of me in my boat. Taken as I poked out of the
cabin after a long nap.
Enjoy...
http://www.badongo.net/pic/428403

Nellen

You're getting better at this, keep practicing and soon you can get job
working for The National Inquirer photo doctoring department.

Cheers
Marty
------------ And now a word from our sponsor ---------------------
For a secure high performance FTP using SSL/TLS encryption
upgrade to SurgeFTP
---- See http://netwinsite.com/sponsor/sponsor_surgeftp.htm ----

I thought she looked like the butter/margarine model...

Ellen MacArthur January 24th 07 08:11 PM

More proof!

"katy" wrote
Even my cheapo FP digital camera has a thumbnail selection...and here is your admission of Photoshopping...I seem to
remember that you denieed that in previous posts...the wheel goes round and eound and round....

I did deny it. I don't even have Photoshop on this computer. My boyfriend does it on his and gives
them back to me in a little USB thumb drive. I thought I said he does that for me? But he did show me
the other day there's a 640 X 480 size my camera can take. That's the smallest it goes. Those are the
right size enough to e-mail and upload to badongo so it doesn't take forever....

Cheers,
Ellen

katy January 24th 07 08:20 PM

More proof!

Ellen MacArthur wrote:
"katy" wrote

Even my cheapo FP digital camera has a thumbnail selection...and here is your admission of Photoshopping...I seem to
remember that you denieed that in previous posts...the wheel goes round and eound and round....

I did deny it. I don't even have Photoshop on this computer. My boyfriend does it on his and gives
them back to me in a little USB thumb drive. I thought I said he does that for me? But he did show me
the other day there's a 640 X 480 size my camera can take. That's the smallest it goes. Those are the
right size enough to e-mail and upload to badongo so it doesn't take forever....

Cheers,
Ellen

ah, the old backpeddle...now you're starting to sound like Bobsprit...