posted to alt.sailing.asa

Default Maxprop asked for more proof....

Gilligan wrote:

The good Capt Neal is a brilliant Conservative!

He doesn't seem to have done a good job of conserving brain cells, if
the quality of his recent postings can be used as a yardstick!

And Master Mariner!

Yeah right, in a Winnebago Brave maybe.

http://tinyurl.com/3by39l

Cheers
Marty
posted to alt.sailing.asa

"Gilligan" wrote in message

"Maxprop" wrote in message
link.net...

"katy" wrote in message
Ellen MacArthur wrote:
This is what Maxprop said: "Show us a photo of you--clad any way
you choose--on the same boat you showed
us in another photo, and I'll believe you're not Neal. Of course you
can't do this because you *are* Neal."
OK buster. Just like making Tom eat crow I'm gonna make you eat
crow, too. But, probably you'll just be saying
something like "I need one more picture. This time you have to be
turning a winch handle." (Katy said that. Duh, maybe
she needs glasses. There're no winches on Elle Niño. Only swivel cam
cleats. One on each side for the jib sheets
and one on the back for the mainsheet.)
Oh, was it you who said the Tangerines supposed to have pulleys to
hold the sheets down so the jib won't flap and
flutter on the leech? Maybe it was Jeff. Anyway instead of pulleys I
got fairleads. Much cheaper. Now the jib
doesn't flutter any more. The fairleads pull it in and down and
stretches the leech better.
Are you ready for some pictures? I've got three of them uploaded to
badongo.
The first one's my boat from the back showing the name and home
port......
http://www.badongo.com/pic/420191
The second's from the side with a rainbow in the background. It's
sooo kewl....
http://www.badongo.com/pic/420192
The third's me standing in the cockpit wearing a bikini..... Sorry
guys, no topless but it is sorta skin colored. ;-)
http://www.badongo.com/pic/420193
I took the sails down this time because the wind was onshore. But
what a pain. The jib kept blowing around and
went in the water a couple times. Finally I put the boarding ladder on
top of it to make it stay put. I think it's
easier just to leave them up and anchor where the wind's blocked.

Cheers,
Ellen

More Photoshop...so there's a Tangerine in Tbor City...so what...doesn't
prove anything...by the way, when you blow up the pic of the supposed
person on the boat, the reflection is only of the boat...and the way the
person is standig in the boat would casue a slight list to the starboard
side...which of course doesn't exist because that person is not on the
boat...but your photoshopping is getting better...

It's terrible, actually. The boat would be down by the stern as well.
Neal should stick with being a conservative--he does that pretty well.

Max

The good Capt Neal is a brilliant Conservative!

And Master Mariner!

I do believe he is. And he's also the master fisherman, hooking
unsuspecting specimens left and right throughout the cyber oceans of Usenet
World.

Max

posted to alt.sailing.asa

Maxprop wrote:
"Gilligan" wrote in message

"Maxprop" wrote in message
thlink.net...

"katy" wrote in message

Ellen MacArthur wrote:

[...]

That's why it is our duty to inform and warn them all of the nasty traps
he lays out of season...
posted to alt.sailing.asa

Hey Max,

You know she's not real. She is Make-believe. Where in the hell is the
Photographer located? Is he in a Dink? Why isn't he in the boat?

Ask her to put on a sweat shirt and slanks, with a sun hat? Have the
camera abroad to take that picture. That will take some time to phony up
that.

We know she is a phony and a phony doesn't have to worry about Logic. If
she can Fake it OK, if not she can lie about what you asked or pay no
attention.

IGNORE Trying to be logical. We know what we know. Let it go at that!

http://community.webtv.net/tassail/ILLDRINKTOTHAT

posted to alt.sailing.asa

"Ellen MacArthur" wrote in message
reenews.net...
[...]

Ellen,

You are one hot babe. I, Ted Bell, will be down your way next week and would
like to hook up with you for an evening at one of my new steak houses. You
are so hot I bet your butt is covered with tin foil. So watcha say hottie
cakes - an evening with me, Ted Bell?

I'm Ted Bell!

posted to alt.sailing.asa

"Ellen MacArthur" wrote:

The third's me standing in the cockpit wearing a
bikini..... Sorry guys, no topless but it is sorta skin
colored. ;-)
http://www.badongo.com/pic/420193

Bwaa haw haw haw ha!

Seahag

posted to alt.sailing.asa

[...]

You've been arguing colregs, and now you're using the word "pulleys" as
applied to sailboats??? That dog won't hunt, Neal. I really thought you'd
be more consistent at this sort of thing.

Now the jib
doesn't flutter any more. The fairleads pull it in and down and stretches
the leech better.
Are you ready for some pictures? I've got three of them uploaded to
badongo.
The first one's my boat from the back showing the name and home
port......
http://www.badongo.com/pic/420191

Proving nothing.

The second's from the side with a rainbow in the background. It's sooo
kewl....
http://www.badongo.com/pic/420192

Still proving nothing.

The third's me standing in the cockpit wearing a bikini..... Sorry
guys, no topless but it is sorta skin colored. ;-)
http://www.badongo.com/pic/420193

Stick with sockpuppeteering, Neal, because you're terrible at cut-and-paste
with Photoshop. That's about as half-assed as anything I've ever seen.

I took the sails down this time because the wind was onshore. But what
a pain. The jib kept blowing around and
went in the water a couple times. Finally I put the boarding ladder on top
of it to make it stay put. I think it's
easier just to leave them up and anchor where the wind's blocked.

How is that crow, Neal? I've never tasted it.

Max

Absolute proof (On topic) Gould 0738 General 4 July 25th 04 06:44 PM
OT Hey Hairball, The Politically Correct Leftwing Liberal Handbook Christopher Robin General 114 April 1st 04 07:05 PM
GRETTIR'S SAGA (continued) Nik ASA 0 September 19th 03 10:12 PM
Poor Boobie - the proof you asked for SAIL LOCO ASA 3 August 20th 03 04:15 AM
Irrefutable proof of dangerous multihulls. Simple Simon ASA 29 July 16th 03 02:15 PM