posted to alt.sailing.asa

Default NW Weather

COLD
17 degrees F at 9:30 am
Wing calm (Thanks be praised}
Wave Height 1 foot

Weather like this makes NOT having a boat a pleasure

http://community.webtv.net/tassail/ILLDRINKTOTHAT

posted to alt.sailing.asa
Joe Joe is offline

Thom Stewart wrote:
COLD
17 degrees F at 9:30 am

65F at 09:30 now almost 70

Wing calm (Thanks be praised}

Same here

Wave Height 1 foot

Same

Weather like this makes NOT having a boat a pleasure

Just the opposite here Thom, cept not having wind. But they say we may
get down in the 20's late Sunday early Monday

Are you expecting a long spell of that extreme cold weather?

Joe

http://community.webtv.net/tassail/ILLDRINKTOTHAT

posted to alt.sailing.asa

Yeah Joe,

About a week of it. We usually have a couple of bad weeks of winter and
then a God awful long Spring time. then Summer (We always hope it
happens on a week-end) and then a forever Autumn.

The Sun is making it way North now. That should push the Jet Stream
farther North. It has been knocking the Hell out of us this Winter

http://community.webtv.net/tassail/ILLDRINKTOTHAT

posted to alt.sailing.asa

"Scotty" wrote
24 degrees here last night, and snow flurries. I'm packing
and heading south!

I'm already south. It's sunny and warm - about 80 degrees with a 20mph breeze from the east.

Cheers,
Ellen

posted to alt.sailing.asa

"Ellen MacArthur" wrote in
message
reenews.ne
t...

"Scotty" wrote
24 degrees here last night, and snow flurries. I'm

packing
and heading south!

I'm already south. It's sunny and warm - about 80

degrees with a 20mph breeze from the east.

I went Souther.

Scotty

posted to alt.sailing.asa
Joe Joe is offline

Scotty wrote:
"Ellen MacArthur" wrote in
message
reenews.ne
t...

"Scotty" wrote
24 degrees here last night, and snow flurries. I'm

packing
and heading south!

I'm already south. It's sunny and warm - about 80

degrees with a 20mph breeze from the east.

I went Souther.

Scotty

Key West?

Joe

posted to alt.sailing.asa

"Joe" wrote in message
ups.com...
I'm already south. It's sunny and warm - about

80
degrees with a 20mph breeze from the east.

I went Souther.

Scotty

Key West?

Bahamas. White beaches, free rum and topless girls. What
more could one ask for? Oh, yeah, sailed a beach cat a
couple times.

Scotty

posted to alt.sailing.asa
Joe Joe is offline

Scotty wrote:
"Joe" wrote in message
ups.com...
I'm already south. It's sunny and warm - about

80
degrees with a 20mph breeze from the east.

I went Souther.

Scotty

Key West?

Bahamas. White beaches, free rum and topless girls. What
more could one ask for?

hmmmmmm...pictures?

Oh, yeah, sailed a beach cat a
couple times.

Like a Hobie cat ..how big?

Joe

Scotty

posted to alt.sailing.asa

"Joe" wrote in message
oups.com..
..

Scotty wrote:
"Joe" wrote in message

ups.com...
I'm already south. It's sunny and warm -

about
80
degrees with a 20mph breeze from the east.

I went Souther.

Scotty

Key West?

Bahamas. White beaches, free rum and topless girls. What
more could one ask for?

hmmmmmm...pictures?

Oh, yeah, sailed a beach cat a
couple times.

Like a Hobie cat ..how big?

Hobie Wave. 13' Fun little cat!

http://www.hobiecat.com/sailing/models_wave.html

Scotty

NW Weather; Local Weather Station Thom Stewart ASA 1 April 10th 06 10:12 PM
HAM and SSB Frequencies Bill Cruising 5 August 18th 05 07:58 PM
bahamas hotel atlantis hotel bahamas grand bahamas island hotel atlantis hotel in the bahamas hotel in the bahamas adfunk Jehad Internet Cruising 0 February 4th 04 11:42 PM
Favorite weather sites? Larry W4CSC Cruising 5 September 9th 03 04:02 PM
Favorite weather sites? Larry W4CSC Electronics 5 September 9th 03 04:02 PM