BoatBanter.com

-   -   NW Weather (https://www.boatbanter.com/asa/77459-nw-weather.html)

Thom Stewart January 12th 07 05:46 PM

NW Weather

COLD
17 degrees F at 9:30 am
Wing calm (Thanks be praised}
Wave Height 1 foot

Weather like this makes NOT having a boat a pleasure

http://community.webtv.net/tassail/ILLDRINKTOTHAT

Joe January 12th 07 06:24 PM

NW Weather

Thom Stewart wrote:
COLD
17 degrees F at 9:30 am

65F at 09:30 now almost 70

Wing calm (Thanks be praised}

Same here

Wave Height 1 foot

Same

Weather like this makes NOT having a boat a pleasure

Just the opposite here Thom, cept not having wind. But they say we may
get down in the 20's late Sunday early Monday

Are you expecting a long spell of that extreme cold weather?

Joe

http://community.webtv.net/tassail/ILLDRINKTOTHAT

Thom Stewart January 12th 07 06:51 PM

NW Weather

Yeah Joe,

About a week of it. We usually have a couple of bad weeks of winter and
then a God awful long Spring time. then Summer (We always hope it
happens on a week-end) and then a forever Autumn.

The Sun is making it way North now. That should push the Jet Stream
farther North. It has been knocking the Hell out of us this Winter

http://community.webtv.net/tassail/ILLDRINKTOTHAT

Scotty January 13th 07 12:32 AM

NW Weather

24 degrees here last night, and snow flurries. I'm packing
and heading south!

Scotty

Ellen MacArthur January 13th 07 05:40 PM

NW Weather

"Scotty" wrote
24 degrees here last night, and snow flurries. I'm packing
and heading south!

I'm already south. It's sunny and warm - about 80 degrees with a 20mph breeze from the east.

Cheers,
Ellen

Scotty January 19th 07 01:42 PM

NW Weather

"Ellen MacArthur" wrote in
message
reenews.ne
t...

"Scotty" wrote
24 degrees here last night, and snow flurries. I'm

packing
and heading south!

I'm already south. It's sunny and warm - about 80

degrees with a 20mph breeze from the east.

I went Souther.

Scotty

Joe January 19th 07 02:10 PM

NW Weather

Scotty wrote:
"Ellen MacArthur" wrote in
message
reenews.ne
t...

"Scotty" wrote
24 degrees here last night, and snow flurries. I'm

packing
and heading south!

I'm already south. It's sunny and warm - about 80

degrees with a 20mph breeze from the east.

I went Souther.

Scotty

Key West?

Joe

Scotty January 19th 07 02:24 PM

NW Weather

"Joe" wrote in message
ups.com...
I'm already south. It's sunny and warm - about

80
degrees with a 20mph breeze from the east.

I went Souther.

Scotty

Key West?

Bahamas. White beaches, free rum and topless girls. What
more could one ask for? Oh, yeah, sailed a beach cat a
couple times.

Scotty

Joe January 19th 07 04:02 PM

NW Weather

Scotty wrote:
"Joe" wrote in message
ups.com...
I'm already south. It's sunny and warm - about

80
degrees with a 20mph breeze from the east.

I went Souther.

Scotty

Key West?

Bahamas. White beaches, free rum and topless girls. What
more could one ask for?

hmmmmmm...pictures?

Oh, yeah, sailed a beach cat a
couple times.

Like a Hobie cat ..how big?

Joe

Scotty

Scotty January 19th 07 05:40 PM

NW Weather

"Joe" wrote in message
oups.com..
..

Scotty wrote:
"Joe" wrote in message

ups.com...
I'm already south. It's sunny and warm -

about
80
degrees with a 20mph breeze from the east.

I went Souther.

Scotty

Key West?

Bahamas. White beaches, free rum and topless girls. What
more could one ask for?

hmmmmmm...pictures?

Oh, yeah, sailed a beach cat a
couple times.