posted to alt.sailing.asa

Default Another Neal/Ellen conspiracy theory... :-)

This from one of my more intellectual "high friends in low places":

"Also, Neal calls his boat "Elle-Niño". Elle is French for "she"
or "her". And Niño is Spanish for boy.....so Neal/Ellen is really
confessing to even calling his boat the "She=He".....just as he
is......a he/she."

Oh well... I have found the "Ellen MacArthur" postings usually enter-
taining (except laying it on poor old Thom)... and it appears to me
this "entity" has picked up the pace... after Bobsprit headed off for
greener pastures and broader vistas.

Have a great weekend...

Bill

posted to alt.sailing.asa

Bill,

Do you think Neal may be a transvestite? I guess it could be. Nah! He is
probably only an isolated old man looking for attention. A
He/She????Maybe? I guess we'll never know? It is possible, I guess?
Would explain a lot of he's actions. Nah, not our Crapton.

He thinks of under age little girls as a man, I think?

He did have a lot of questions about Lorrie Thomas when he/she visited
me with a Boy Friend. Mostly about "The Operation?" Nah, he's just a
goofy old man. He is into this make believe internet business maybe a
little to much.

I'll keep it in Mind when I deal with him on the "net in the future
though

http://community.webtv.net/tassail/ILLDRINKTOTHAT

posted to alt.sailing.asa

Do you think Neal may be a transvestite?

Hey Thom... I don't think my friend was making any direct comments
about Captain Neal's sexual habits and/or preferences. And I certainly
didn't mean to cast any aspersions about that sort of thing by starting
this thread. That's not my style...

But just establishing a possible correlation between the boat named
"Elle Nino" with the posting genders of "Ellen MacArthur" and former
ASA poster (now in hiding?) Neal Warren.

Any how... such as yourself... anxiously awaiting those new photos.!

Best regards

Bill

posted to alt.sailing.asa

"Thom Stewart" wrote in message
Bill,

Do you think Neal may be a transvestite? I guess it could be. Nah! He is
probably only an isolated old man looking for attention. A
He/She????Maybe? I guess we'll never know? It is possible, I guess?
Would explain a lot of he's actions. Nah, not our Crapton.

He thinks of under age little girls as a man, I think?

He did have a lot of questions about Lorrie Thomas when he/she visited
me with a Boy Friend. Mostly about "The Operation?" Nah, he's just a
goofy old man. He is into this make believe internet business maybe a
little to much.

I'll keep it in Mind when I deal with him on the "net in the future
though

http://community.webtv.net/tassail/ILLDRINKTOTHAT

Capt Neal is in California with his Airstream trailer. He stopped by my
restaurant last week and had a big steak with a potato wrapped in tin foil.
Then we went to a Lakers game and sailing aboard my sailboat with some
Laker's cheerleaders.

I'm Ted Bell

posted to alt.sailing.asa

Capt Neal is in California

Thanks Ted for the "health and welfare" update relative
to Captain Warren.

Since I am a California sailor (of sorts) what area did
you and the Captain sail out of?

Thanks again

Bill

Anacapa Isle Marina
Oxnard, California

posted to alt.sailing.asa

Yeah Ted?
And all that time, posting as Ellen from Florida.

We have plenty of Bull ****ters in this group already. Please no more.

http://community.webtv.net/tassail/ILLDRINKTOTHAT

posted to alt.sailing.asa

Yeah Bill,

Ted did all of that while located in the MTN Time Zone.

A Lot like Gilly. posting for effect; that's all.

http://community.webtv.net/tassail/ILLDRINKTOTHAT

posted to alt.sailing.asa

"Thom Stewart" wrote in message
Yeah Bill,

Ted did all of that while located in the MTN Time Zone.

A Lot like Gilly. posting for effect; that's all.

http://community.webtv.net/tassail/ILLDRINKTOTHAT

Is this a better time zone for you?

I'm Ted Bell!

posted to alt.sailing.asa

wrote
But just establishing a possible correlation between the boat named
"Elle Nino" with the posting genders of "Ellen MacArthur" and former
ASA poster (now in hiding?) Neal Warren.

Duh! It's *supposed* to be El Niño. (Spanish for the little one) I spelled it Elle Niño
because that way it has my name in it. You know, Ellen. ElleN /iño. That makes more sense
than some stupid wild fantasy about it being a trans sexual Capt. Neal. You guys.....

Cheers,
Ellen