posted to alt.sailing.asa
Thom Stewart Thom Stewart is offline

Default Another Neal/Ellen conspiracy theory... :-)

Bill,

Do you think Neal may be a transvestite? I guess it could be. Nah! He is
probably only an isolated old man looking for attention. A
He/She????Maybe? I guess we'll never know? It is possible, I guess?
Would explain a lot of he's actions. Nah, not our Crapton.

He thinks of under age little girls as a man, I think?

He did have a lot of questions about Lorrie Thomas when he/she visited
me with a Boy Friend. Mostly about "The Operation?" Nah, he's just a
goofy old man. He is into this make believe internet business maybe a
little to much.

I'll keep it in Mind when I deal with him on the "net in the future
though

http://community.webtv.net/tassail/ILLDRINKTOTHAT