posted to alt.sailing.asa

Default OT / Foreigners are so clueless...

There's a certain group of Interned foreigners who think it's kewl to sit there in their foreign
lands in front of their computers and take cheap shots the USA. They think Americans should follow
their ignorant lead and laugh and make fun of our own country. Foreigners think they're so wonderful
because they repeat the same tired old crap to bash our great country.
They forget most of them would be enslaved or worse if it wasn't for Americans shedding blood
keeping communists and fascists at bay.
Nope, it just ain't funny. It ain't funny at all. Don't expect us to laugh along with your lame jokes
and talking points. We've heard them all before and their old, tired and stupid. Not to mention pathetic.

Cheers,
Ellen

posted to alt.sailing.asa

OzOne wrote
It's truly sad that you have lost the ability to laugh at
yourself.....

Your still missing the point. We can laugh at ourselves just fine. We don't exist
so some dip ship foreigners can laugh at us. Nobody gave you a membership to the
club but that doesn't matter to you. You just keep on barging right in expecting to
be welcome with open arms. Try buggering off....

Cheers,
Ellen

posted to alt.sailing.asa

OzOne wrote

I find it odd that you can despise the French so openly.......

Despising somebody openly is honest. Acting like you're a member of a club
and making fun of club members is digengenuous when your a freaking foreigner.
How many times am I gonna have to say it....

Cheers,
Ellen

posted to alt.sailing.asa

OzOne wrote
Sweety, I got membership to your little club when we Australians were
invited along to help you fight your little lie in Iraq.
Whe(n) as a result of that idiocy my life as did yours changed
forever....

Honey, don't blame us for what *your* government decided to do. If you don't like it
vote yourself in a government more to your liking. Taking out your frustrations on us won't
do you any good....

Cheers,
Ellen

posted to alt.sailing.asa

OzOne wrote:
On Sun, 7 Jan 2007 18:46:14 -0500, "Ellen MacArthur"
scribbled thusly:

OzOne wrote

Sweety, I got membership to your little club when we Australians were
invited along to help you fight your little lie in Iraq.
Whe(n) as a result of that idiocy my life as did yours changed
forever....

Honey, don't blame us for what *your* government decided to do. If you don't like it
vote yourself in a government more to your liking. Taking out your frustrations on us won't
do you any good....

Cheers,
Ellen

Are you really so insecure and frightened that you see everything as
an attack?

Oz1...of the 3 twins.

I welcome you to crackerbox palace,
We've been expecting you.

Must be a post depression thing from what Databasix did to him...

posted to alt.sailing.asa

OzOne wrote:
On Sun, 07 Jan 2007 22:51:23 -0500, katy
scribbled thusly:

Must be a post depression thing from what Databasix did to him...

Heh heh...Is that anything like the matrix?

Oz1...of the 3 twins.

I welcome you to crackerbox palace,
We've been expecting you.

Only in his mind....
posted to alt.sailing.asa

OzOne wrote
Are you really so insecure and frightened that you see everything as
an attack?

Not everything but sniper attacks I'm afraid of. Snipers like you are too chicken to
do anything but hide and take pot shots. What frightens me is the large number of you
coward ******s.....

Cheers,
Ellen

posted to alt.sailing.asa

"Ellen MacArthur" wrote in message
reenews.net...

OzOne wrote
Are you really so insecure and frightened that you see everything as
an attack?

Not everything but sniper attacks I'm afraid of. Snipers like you are

too chicken to
do anything but hide and take pot shots. What frightens me is the large

number of you
coward ******s.....

Cheers,
Ellen

Funny thing to be afraid of !
BTW, you seem to be having a problem staying in character...

posted to alt.sailing.asa

Ellen MacArthur wrote:

There's a certain group of Interned foreigners who think it's kewl to sit there in their foreign
lands in front of their computers and take cheap shots the USA. They think Americans should follow
their ignorant lead and laugh and make fun of our own country. Foreigners think they're so wonderful
because they repeat the same tired old crap to bash our great country.
They forget most of them would be enslaved or worse if it wasn't for Americans shedding blood
keeping communists and fascists at bay.
Nope, it just ain't funny. It ain't funny at all. Don't expect us to laugh along with your lame jokes
and talking points. We've heard them all before and their old, tired and stupid. Not to mention pathetic.

Cheers,
Ellen

LOL
And *YOU* couldn't find an *American* sailor to adopt for your pseudonym
:-)

[at]=@, [dash]=- & [dot]=. *Warning* HTML & 32K emails -- NUL:
'Stingo' Albacore #1554 - 15' Early 60's, Uffa Fox designed,
All varnished hot moulded wooden racing dinghy.

Good Samaritan Saves Clueless Boaters [email protected] General 1 June 10th 06 06:52 PM
Actual Audio of a Clueless Dweeb............ [email protected] General 8 July 28th 05 05:54 PM
OT--No foreigners? DSK General 4 February 8th 05 10:55 PM
Saudi says foreigners can carry guns Bart Senior ASA 1 June 24th 04 06:07 PM