posted to alt.sailing.asa

Default OT / Foreigners are so clueless...

"Ian Malcolm" wrote in message
Ellen MacArthur wrote:

There's a certain group of Interned foreigners who think it's kewl to
sit there in their foreign
lands in front of their computers and take cheap shots the USA. They
think Americans should follow
their ignorant lead and laugh and make fun of our own country. Foreigners
think they're so wonderful
because they repeat the same tired old crap to bash our great country.
They forget most of them would be enslaved or worse if it wasn't for
Americans shedding blood
keeping communists and fascists at bay.
Nope, it just ain't funny. It ain't funny at all. Don't expect us to
laugh along with your lame jokes
and talking points. We've heard them all before and their old, tired and
stupid. Not to mention pathetic.

Cheers,
Ellen

LOL
And *YOU* couldn't find an *American* sailor to adopt for your pseudonym
:-)

[at]=@, [dash]=- & [dot]=. *Warning* HTML & 32K emails -- NUL:
'Stingo' Albacore #1554 - 15' Early 60's, Uffa Fox designed,
All varnished hot moulded wooden racing dinghy.

Now that's funny!

--
"j" ganz @@
www.sailnow.com

posted to alt.sailing.asa

OzOne wrote in message ...
Pot shots?

I'll give it to you both barrels.
Your idiot son/president and his circus of war mongering clowns has
let this world into a place that it wont recover from for at least 20
years if ever.

More like 50 years.

The coward ******s are those who see only brute force to impress their
ideals on the rest of a world, "the American way", those who don't
have the balls to 'negotiate' (look it up, your president should)

An apt description of the chicken hawks in the current administration.

Sure, you took a big hit on 911, but if you ever get your head out of
your boat and look around realistically, you see it was retaliation
for a whole world of previous crimes against those countries and
peoples but you see nly the incidents where US citizens were killed.

I don't agree with this. There is NO justification for murder. Doesn't
matter who did what previously. I understand that there are some who believe
9/11 was a justifiable response to the US' lousy foreign policy from time to
time, but that does not give anyone license to murder. This sort of behavior
is out of bounds, and we were totally justified in attacking those in
Afganistan who perpetrated it and attempting to prevent them from doing
anything like that again.

On the other hand, we had no justification for attacking Iraq. That was a
total lie. And, as you said, we're going to be paying the price for a long
time.

--
"j" ganz @@
www.sailnow.com

posted to alt.sailing.asa

OzOne wrote
I'll give it to you both barrels.

From your little pink .410? Well, if that's the best you can do... :-)))))))))
But, lookie here sonny boy, I'm gonna fire back with my 12 guage!

Your idiot son/president and his circus of war mongering clowns has
let this world into a place that it wont recover from for at least 20
years if ever.

I'd say twenty more years of freedom beats being overrun by terrorists already.
Sounds like a real good deal to me....

The coward ******s are those who see only brute force to impress their
ideals on the rest of a world, "the American way", those who don't
have the balls to 'negotiate' (look it up, your president should)

I know what negotiate means. I read it's what Nevil Chamberlain did with Hitler.
Negotiated and got names on a treaty. Maybe Hitler honered that treaty for two or
three days. Yes, sir. Negotiation's definitely the way to go...

Sure, you took a big hit on 911, but if you ever get your head out of
your boat and look around realistically, you see it was retaliation
for a whole world of previous crimes against those countries and
peoples but you see nly the incidents where US citizens were killed.

Your so stupid. You don't know nothing. The terrorists who crashed
airplanes into the buildings and ground on Sept. 11 were Jihadists. They
were terrorists attacking the *great Satan*. They weren't retaliating.
They're just killing people who don't have the same religion as they do.
That's their job. Make people have their religion or kill them if they refuse.
Listen to Osama bin Laden and al qaieda. That's their answer. Why don't you
believe them?

Take a look at the numbers of 'non Americans' (I use that term to
encompass all the others that you appear to regard as sub human) who
have been murdered by you, your allies (incl Oz) and the puppet
leaders and Govts ythat you've installed to impress the American way
on others.

And can I ask all those Jewish people who were let out of the concentration
camps half starved to death? Your a freaking pacifist. Your worse than useless.
Somebody can be killing your mother and you'll beg him to please reconsider. When
he finishes the job you'll blame it on your mother because she musta done something
bad and was just getting retaliated against.

Learn? It's people like you who need to learn/learn how to stop being a coward.

Cheers,
Ellen

posted to alt.sailing.asa

OzOne wrote
Jesus, you really don't have any depth of thought do you!

Please don't use the Lord's name in vain. It shows its *you* who doesn't have any depth of
thought.

Cheers,
Ellen

posted to alt.sailing.asa

OzOne wrote
Yep, the response I expected.
You address nothing I wrote, just continue with the blinkered rants.

If you expected a response like that you shoulda been ready with some good answers
and prove how wrong I am. Maybe you couldn't come up with any answers so you just
call them blinkered rants instead? Or maybe they made you realize how your wrong and
it made you so mad you just turned to insults?

Cheers,
Ellen

posted to alt.sailing.asa

OzOne wrote
I wasn't justifying anything, just making an ignorant statement.

Yes.

Cheers,
Ellen

posted to alt.sailing.asa

Not all foreigners are cluless, however, Ozzy would make an
excellent poster child for this thread topic.

--
Scott Vernon
Plowville Pa _/)__/)_/)_

posted to alt.sailing.asa

"Scotty" wrote
Not all foreigners are cluless, however, Ozzy would make an
excellent poster child for this thread topic.

He'd make a good poster child for Pampers the way he whines.... :-))))))))

Cheers,
Ellen

Good Samaritan Saves Clueless Boaters [email protected] General 1 June 10th 06 06:52 PM
Actual Audio of a Clueless Dweeb............ [email protected] General 8 July 28th 05 05:54 PM
OT--No foreigners? DSK General 4 February 8th 05 10:55 PM
Saudi says foreigners can carry guns Bart Senior ASA 1 June 24th 04 06:07 PM