Prev Previous Post   Next Post Next
posted to alt.sailing.asa

Default Whistling...

OzOne wrote in message ...
Just watched a great show on whistling....

Interesting they noted that whistling is illegal in CA, MI and FL
because it can be used as a code.....interesting, but what's more
interesting is this

http://funny.zeeblum.com/2006/12/30/...tate-by-state/

Oz1...of the 3 twins.

I welcome you to crackerbox palace,
We've been expecting you.

When I lived in Menlo Park, CA, it was illegal in one part of the city to
park on the street overnight, no exceptions, no permits available. It was
actually due to a crime problem, which made it difficult to id cars not
belonging to residents of that neighborhood. When one of my roommates moved
in while I was away, she got 5 tickets in a row before she figured it out.

--
"j" ganz @@
www.sailnow.com

Whistling... katy ASA 10 January 11th 07 03:25 AM
Whistling... Joe ASA 2 January 8th 07 02:40 AM
Whistling... JonBoy ASA 0 January 7th 07 03:26 PM
Tora Tora Tora Joe ASA 4 September 1st 06 04:03 AM